Options

PJ20 Limited Edition VIP Live Nation Hoodie gift

Neosurfer79Neosurfer79 Posts: 290
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
The hoodie has been traded for with FrankBauer....Thanks everyone!

PJ20Hoodie.jpg
Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    PM sent..

What are you looking for in cash and trade?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    I would keep it..if it fit me!
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    What would interest you in a trade?? Do you have any pics of it?
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I have a few hoodies I would trade you for. ;)

EV solos with surfer
    Alpine correct dates, and incorrect dates possibly
    One and only in existance BOOM hoody from the wishlist foundation
    and on and on
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,133
    what are you looking for?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    At least they got the dates right. ;)
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    Not really looking for any PJ clothing, as none of it ever fits right, hence the reason I am trading this hoodie...would really like to trade for posters from Florida shows.

• Options
    I have the same VIP hoodie but in size large...i would be interested in trading. Have several posters on the forum I am ISO and would also consider trading this plus cash for a PJ20 billboard poster.
  • Options
    They sent a letter saying you can't sell it?

The United States Constitution says you CAN sell it..., despite what Live Nation says.
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728

The United States Constitution says you CAN sell it..., despite what Live Nation says.

May Day, you capitalist pig!!! Just kidding. I totally agree. And love the fact that you cited the constitution!

Our politicians need to freshen up on it, and leave us alone, so we get some of our freedom back!
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873

yeah... does it say what the consequences are?

you can't sell this... because if you do we're going to be really not happy and call you a poopie head ;)
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Who makes this thing? What does it say on the tag? It looks rather cheap but I'm guessing most people don't wear these things..
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054

yeah... does it say what the consequences are?

you can't sell this... because if you do we're going to be really not happy and call you a poopie head ;)

just glad he's not in a live nation fan club where they can throw him out if he sells something listed as "not for resale"
  • Options
    Live Nation could block me from buying season tickets in the future, Ten Club could technically cancel my membership, so I have decided to obey the rules of not selling it, but they didn't meantion anything about trading...it's a decent hoodie, just runs small for my taste...I think I have found someone to trade with, but I will let everyone know if I'm still looking!..Thanks

• Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Trade go through? If not PM me what poster in particular you're looking for.