oh god what have i done?

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
ever say this? ever feel very sad, down and a bit of worthlessness and stuff?
wanna talk about it? go ahead please.

i have a couple women in my life that i love. this is not something i'd recommend. i'll be writing about my adventures into this deep and troublesome bit of my life. sometimes for years at a time i went without a lady. in today's ballpark this is not the case. women and i are attracted to one another like moths to a flame.

i'm the romantic poet, lover and fighter madman whom has dove into the world of art and the worshipping of the feminine energy and compassionate wings and as angelic to each her own.

life's been stomping me in the nuts lately. sometimes my women leave me, sometimes they come back around, sometimes they do not ever return. sometimes i weep like a child. other times i watch a woman fly away as if butterfly songs had to have her more than i.

we all have and are currently saving our lives and we have all stepped up and helped save one another.

i am crippled up without them, alone and with a wooden cane covered in orange-cutie stickers and a few tears from my eyes and down my face and whiskers all damp from mine and no hugs today. all left me and now for me to remember.

inspired by and as often as can be... willie nelson
http://youtu.be/8jfBxfltYD0

i am open to critics and those who carry advice and anything shared. thank you for your time.
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwick wrote:
    i'm the romantic poet, lover and fighter madman whom has dove into the world of art and the worshipping of the feminine energy and compassionate wings and as angelic to each her own.

Great line ^^^

Women (and the lack thereof) for the better part of a decade, drove me to some of the greatest and worst parts of my life. Some great inspiration, and some of the saddest of feelings...gut-wrenching, nearly paralyzing. I could chase after it or not. Sometimes it would just show up.

Now I'm married, so the pain is inevitable. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:

Great line ^^^

Women (and the lack thereof) for the better part of a decade, drove me to some of the greatest and worst parts of my life. Some great inspiration, and some of the saddest of feelings...gut-wrenching, nearly paralyzing. I could chase after it or not. Sometimes it would just show up.

Now I'm married, so the pain is inevitable. ;)
    yeah it just shows up. never planned, nothing planned.

my eyes are heavy and exhausted from weeping. i'm tired of a lot of things. i cannot say any of this is over. it is not the end. i need them and they me. the daily beauty and misery will remain nearer to me than any one woman ever will. for this i am sorry.

thank you for sharing your story.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    someone very close to me is going through a break up after 3 years time together

they are young, till this point unbroken

I wish I could take the clock and fast forward the pain away

have them know that someday they will look back, after continuing on alone,
    and see it was for the best, know the love that is yet to come, know it now,

know this pain is not in vain but a vehicle to move forward
    on down their path, the path that is right when we believe in ourselves.
  • pandora wrote:

They always say, TIME is the only thing that can heal it.

Funny, when I was going through the roughest of times regarding a lady, I wished the same thing...that I could fast forward through time. Now looking back, i'm glad its passed, but I wrote some of my best music and poetry during that time. Quite a quagmire.

Keep riding those words Chadwick, it will help, I can only assume.

Sorry to hear about your friend Pandora
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    pandora wrote:

Funny, when I was going through the roughest of times regarding a lady, I wished the same thing...that I could fast forward through time. Now looking back, i'm glad its passed, but I wrote some of my best music and poetry during that time. Quite a quagmire.

Keep riding those words Chadwick, it will help, I can only assume.
    yes time that is all

very good advice Jon ... to keep writing
    and from our pain we grow

it is very hard to watch in someone you love though ... you know you must
    and my hands are tied to ease this

the dearest of friends

thanks Jonny
    pandora wrote:

Funny, when I was going through the roughest of times regarding a lady, I wished the same thing...that I could fast forward through time. Now looking back, i'm glad its passed, but I wrote some of my best music and poetry during that time. Quite a quagmire.Keep riding those words Chadwick, it will help, I can only assume.

thank you for this... if it werent for the raw earth, rain, wind, trees, critters, and women...i'd have zero inspiration and my poetic self would be a tiny fraction of what (i am and) it is today. women give me power if even only by glance and smile.

my lady friends all know i am out of my mind. they know i can function without them, barely... but i can.
    it's as if i need a team of people just to exist without further damaging myself. sounds like... i guess i need a baby sitter :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Funny, when I was going through the roughest of times regarding a lady, I wished the same thing...that I could fast forward through time. Now looking back, i'm glad its passed, but I wrote some of my best music and poetry during that time. Quite a quagmire.Keep riding those words Chadwick, it will help, I can only assume.

thank you for this... if it werent for the raw earth, rain, wind, trees, critters, and women...i'd have zero inspiration and my poetic self would be a tiny fraction of what (i am and) it is today. women give me power if even only by glance and smile.

my lady friends all know i am out of my mind. they know i can function without them, barely... but i can.
    it's as if i need a team of people just to exist without further damaging myself. sounds like... i guess i need a baby sitter :lol:

I think its good you are aware of that. You seem very in tune with yourself. Probably one day soon you will find the right combination of earth, wind, rain, trees, critters, and WOMAN.
  • BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    My dear, dear friend once gaveme this advice, i think might be helpfull to you (or maybe not):

think clearly,
    be strong,
    adapt and persist.

he probably does not hold copyrights, i suspect it comes from some other source... who cares? true words, though.
    and talking from my own experience even though it hurts as MF i would not fast forward single minute of it. this is all us, for a reason, lesson, for the better or maybe worse, but still for a change.. this or the other way round: was not meant to be.

we all stumble, we all do stupid things and have corpses locked in our closets.. but every next second is a potential chance of changing fortunes. just keep your eyes open.

just as long as we are alive..

peace.
    m.
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
    my friend... I have spoke pretty much the opposite, Chadwick

this time is theirs now ...
    to reach for their goals alone, to find it within themselves personal happiness...
    to depend on themselves... make it theirs

I could lose JB tomorrow, nothing is for sure and it all comes down to
    all we have is ourselves

We all die alone and we are our best friend
    pandora wrote:

to reach for their goals alone, to find it within themselves personal happiness...

all we have is ourselves

are you talking to me? (however stupid it sounds:)
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
    Bigda wrote:
    pandora wrote:

all we have is ourselves

no I forgot to quote Chadwick's last

please forgive.... :oops: sorry
    pandora wrote:
    Bigda wrote:
    pandora wrote:

all we have is ourselves

no problem:) i was just about to award you with the "fastest typist of the world" title, though..:)
    Bigda wrote:
    pandora wrote:

no problem:) i was just about to award you with the "fastest typist of the world" title, though..:)
    I type with one finger :shock: ... the world laughs at me! :lol:
    pandora wrote:
    Bigda wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I type with one finger :shock: ... the world laughs at me! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:

:lol: Yeah, and it sounds like you need a good spankin. Hey, you need to find that special someone and stick with one person. Nobody's gonna put up with a two-timer. Just being honest. Hugs & Good Luck!
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    TIME does heal all dear Chadwick
    but don't try to rush it
    don't push it away
    as Experience is your friend as well
    breathe it all in
    the good, the bad, the ugly
    and everything in between
    in time it will serve you well

i wish you peace

hugs,
    jo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,695
    Interesting, Chadwick. Before I even clicked on the link I had a feeling it was going to be "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground." On of my favorite Willie Nelson songs as well.

Years ago a friend of mine told me that if I really believed I needed I have someone in my life I probably should not be in a relationship. Once I understood that deep down and understood that it was ok to be by myself the right person came into my life and after 10 years it's still good.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

:lol: Yeah, and it sounds like you need a good spankin. Hey, you need to find that special someone and stick with one person. Nobody's gonna put up with a two-timer. Just being honest. Hugs & Good Luck!
    they both are special beyond what i deserve or whatever. that's why i am in the storm i am in. i can't leave either one of them. sure i have covered things up and told some tall tales to save us from sadness. they both live somewhere else other than in my little town.

what does a guy do when he has two angelic women who love him deeply? they know of each other. although i admit that at first they did not know of the other. they each have excelled at life and are successful people. each has a brain and beauty, struggles and misfortune.

the desires shared with them and some dreams haven't been lived yet but will and we breathe in and lots of tears and lots of laughs. mostly i am a dick and will be alone... again

i like being alone...rather, i love being alone, fits me nicely. i am not scared of being alone.

thank you all for your thoughts

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    StillHere wrote:
    but don't try to rush it
    don't push it away
    breathe it all in

i wish you peace

hugs,
    jo
    thank you, jo
    this is very warming to me

i just can't stop crying even if my eyes are not in tears, my inside is bleeding and falling apart...which sounds like the me even when thrilled,,, common knowledge type thing...

yes...that's it! this is how i feel everyday no matter what
    just hurts more these days

i was with and having two of the greatest women around, now nothing but what is left to fading.
    it hurts quite badly

fact is we'll remain friends. i am friends w/ most all my exs.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    but don't try to rush it
    don't push it away
    breathe it all in

i wish you peace

hugs,
    jo
    thank you, jo
    this is very warming to me

i just can't stop crying even if my eyes are not in tears, my inside is bleeding and falling apart...which sounds like the me even when thrilled,,, common knowledge type thing...

yes...that's it! this is how i feel everyday no matter what
    just hurts more these days

i was with and having two of the greatest women around, now nothing but what is left to fading.
    it hurts quite badly

fact is we'll remain friends. i am friends w/ most all my exs.

totally understood xoxo
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    guess you wanted a bit too much, Chadwick.
    and this is how it ends.
    no matter whatever, sorry, bullshit you are going to deliver about them being "too good for you to deserve", etc. the bottom line is you very, very, VERY rarely can have it all. i guess you are grown up enough to have known it yourself big time.

you will live, Chadwick.
    Bigda wrote:
    and this is how it ends.
    no matter whatever, sorry, bullshit you are going to deliver about them being "too good for you to deserve", etc. the bottom line is you very, very, VERY rarely can have it all. i guess you are grown up enough to have known it yourself big time.

you will live, Chadwick.
    good points.

you are right. it is sorry bullshit in my thinking that i do not deserve someone as fantastic. that was a bullshit statement i made. thank you for making note of that.

however, i am a wreck and feel less than.
    it is easy to see that women have compassion in hugeness. maybe they got with me because i need help in many areas? maybe this, maybe that? i fucked up and stuff. i have a long pain filled road ahead of me and it isn't pretty.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Bigda wrote:
    and this is how it ends.

you will live, Chadwick.
    good points.

you are right. it is sorry bullshit in my thinking that i do not deserve someone as fantastic. that was a bullshit statement i made. thank you for making note of that.

however, i am a wreck and feel less than.
    it is easy to see that women have compassion in hugeness. maybe they got with me because i need help in many areas? maybe this, maybe that? i fucked up and stuff. i have a long pain filled road ahead of me and it isn't pretty.

i dont know you, My Man, nor i have any intention of judging you WHATSOEVER, but i know, to a degree - never had too much at a time, where you are right now and feel sorry for you. all to a healthy degree, as i think you are the one who asked for it yourself. anyways.. let's just reverse the whole thing for a second. isnt it the way, Chadwick, that subconsciously you think THEY dont deserve you? they are cute, successful, etc. but this is still to little for you to give everything you got to one of them? what exactly made you think you deserve that much?
    just trying to understand.
    peace,
    m.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    women thrill me. i need to be near them and in numbers, all of them. not even to touch. i need their energy to live and in fully will bloom. they blosom and i go crazy with some unknown force hugely driven in me. so then i get writing and dreaming, dreaming and writing.

then a few drugs, legal and the ones behind the dark. no hard horrid ones, no. no alcohol anymore.

so i write and i go and i step barely and struggle firmly in the hands of tenderness, torn wire, and none in several.

i will throttle myself with a beautiful poem as she rides me into dimly lit sheets. her's the exotic breathing and sea. her's no sleep or ease. constant tired souls from where only angel go and fro. and sometimes my mind silent for once. then the locomotives starts up and thoughts are our standard railroad ties in high gear, the blending.

her and she, she and her. me the chaotic cluster fuck dropping everything and running behind when i shoulda been swimming. good-bye

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    BinFrog wrote:

very interesting
    and so very true
    i can identify a couple of things
    that probably even no one else on the face of the earth
    even noticed or remembers
    not even the other party (ies) involved
    but these things seem soooo big to myself
    and so important
    that they have effected my psyche
    and determined the way i act or react in certain situations
    sometimes consciously
    sometimes not so consciously

definitely sounds like an interesting read
    peace,
    jo

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    I tend to over-analyze everything, even very minor interactions and events. My brain goes on auto-pilot and I have no choice. I have learned over the years how to not let things get to me as much and to really see the bigger picture. I've also learned to try and not let past events, especially those from many years ago, constantly come back to my memory and cause my heart to have that sinking feeling. Succinctly: it's just not worth it.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    .... a wooden cane covered in orange-cutie stickers ....

I love them things
    cutiesboxw214.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    CanopyDogBed.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg