it's 10am pst, don't see them?

anyone else have any luck

already sold out/edit - sorry, they seem to be back up for sale now
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    Took a few minutes to come up, and sold out in a bout 2 minutes.

Got mine. Very happy as now I won't have to fight the crowds at the shows! Worth the extra $40 or so per poster and probably will be cheaper than EBAY prices.
  • Options
    mulder11mulder11 Macomb, MI Posts: 75
    got mine too.
  • Options
    All i have to say is OMFG i can't believe i just spent over $700 on posters...when really, i only WANT 3 outta the bunch.

...so, uh....i'll be looking to trade within 4-6 weeks ;)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    I'll take some off you if you have too many....got shut out....
  • Options
    managed to get one too, was about $730usd for me with shipping to Canada

I am keeping the shows I am going to, but would be willing to trade (hartford klaussen) or sell the others

ones I'm keeping

Manchester
    Bonnaroo
    NYC
    NYC
    BOSTON
    BOSTON

but the rest are up for grabs if someone wants one let me know

cheers
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I'll take some off you if you have too many....got shut out....

I all really want is DC and the MSGs, you can have the rest. I just wanted to buy the sub for peace of mind before the show....i always end up racing to the venue and never really having a great time at the pre-parties because i'm constantly thinking about if i'm gonna be shut out. Clearly, i have a problem.
  • Options
    browny100browny100 Posts: 31
    got mine
  • Options
    ok, you want both the MSG's even though they are the same?? sure we could work this out if you are serious....me and my friend Niko were splitting a full set but sure we can do this with whats left with yourself....

Let me know if serious via PM, and I'll sort with you from there....I'm off home now, kinda late over here but I will reply in the morning or later once home
  • Options
    cancel that, managed to get the Sub, sorry if I messed anyone around......sincere apologies
  • Options
    Has anyone received confirmation by email?. I think I managed to get a set, but not sure, no confirmation email at this moment....
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Does Ames send out confirmations? When I bought form them before, i don't remember them sending out anything.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Does Ames send out confirmations? When I bought form them before, i don't remember them sending out anything.

Thanks, I guess I´ll check my credit card statement tomorrow..., I have only ordered once from Ames before, and I don´t remember whether they sent a confrimation email or not...
  • Options
    OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261
    Thank you for ordering from BIG POP POSTERS!

Your order has been successfully submitted. All available items will ship within four to six weeks.

Your order number is [xxxxxxxxxxx].

If you have any questions regarding your order, please call us at 1-206-633-2057 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Please have your order number available when calling.

Thanks again!

I received this email just minutes after placing my order.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Options
    Thank you for ordering from BIG POP POSTERS!

Your order has been successfully submitted. All available items will ship within four to six weeks.

Your order number is [xxxxxxxxxxx].

If you have any questions regarding your order, please call us at 1-206-633-2057 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Please have your order number available when calling.

Thanks again!

I received this email just minutes after placing my order.

Maybe they´re taking their time because it´s an international order and it takes longer for them to process or something...I´v just sent them an email to confirm...
  • Options
    Finally I got confirmation from Ames that my order was succesful, yeah!!!!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    They said their server took a quick beating, but they will get them all out.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    Got mine seconds after the payment went through.
    I will swallow poison