Options

Would you rather...

Comments

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Margarita

Liver and onions every Sunday for the rest of your life, or never again eating ice cream.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Never eat ice cream

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders or Lakers Girls?
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Whichever can "shake that ass" the best :D

Would you rather spend the time having to blow dry your hair everyday or never have dry hair again?
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    take the time to dry it

crab legs every day for a month or liver and onions every day for a month
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i like a good pate, but id rather have da crab

would you rather vacation at a nice tropical resort or visit an old city in europe?
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    old city in Europe

Camping in a tent or cabin
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I don't mind camping in a tent...but I'll pick the cabin.

Would you rather eat rattlesnake or frog legs?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Ssssssssssnake....

Rather live in Australian Outback or Brazilian rainforest?
  • Options
    Rainforest

Go through an earthquake or a hurricane
  • Options
    Hurricane

Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? (I don't remember if I already asked this)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    pen

Tsunami or tornado?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    tornado

thunder storm or blizzard
  • Options
    T-storms

Never be able to shave or wax again or be bald (not shaved...not have any hair grow at all on your head)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Can I pluck...OMG imagin plucking your legs :shock:

Would you rather use a tissue or a hanky
  • Options
    tissue!

wear sandals or boots year round?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Sandals!

Would you rather be a contestant on Jeopardy!, The Price is Right or Wheel of Fortune?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    The Price is Right...love Drew Carey!

Would you rather give up bacon or sausage?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    sausage

would you rather give or recieve ;)
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    sausage

would you rather give or recieve ;)

give

would you rather lick a badger or eat a handful of ants?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I'll eat the ants..I would be too afraid the badger would claw my face off

would you rather have lunch with Fozzie the Bear or Gonzo?
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Fozzie the Bear. I know for a fact he's a cool dude.

Would you rather see Eddie Vedder do a guest spot on Sesame Street or The Muppet Show?
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    the muppet show

would you rather sell your soul to the devil, and get everything you want(at a cost) of live life with with nothing to show for it
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Live life with nothing to show...you can't take it with you ;)

blindly lead or blindly follow?
  • Options
    Blindly lead.

Would you rather have a nail go through your foot or your hand?
  • Options
    Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    Foot. I'd rather limp than not be able to open a jar by myself.

drink lumpy milk or eat moldy cheese?
    Blindly lead.

Would you rather have a nail go through your foot or your hand?
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Moldy cheese!

Be wrongfully accused of being a pervert who runs around flashing people, have your name cleared, but still have people in your community, as well as some friends and relatives who question your innocence - OR be accused of espionage, serve 18 months in a North Korean prison, until finally being released, making headline news around the world.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Moldy cheese!

Be wrongfully accused of being a pervert who runs around flashing people, have your name cleared, but still have people in your community, as well as some friends and relatives who question your innocence - OR be accused of espionage, serve 18 months in a North Korean prison, until finally being released, making headline news around the world.
    North Korea! What better way to learn a new language than immersion ;)
    Would you rather eat cereal for breakfast every day for the rest of your life or never eat breakfast again?
  • Options
    Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    I'd rather eat cereal for breakfast every day. There are plenty of options so I wouldn't get tired of it. Someone who is lactose intolerant might choose the other option, though.

Would you rather receive an electric shock every time you sneeze or be burned with a cigarette every time you cough?
    Moldy cheese!

North Korea! What better way to learn a new language than immersion ;)
    Would you rather eat cereal for breakfast every day for the rest of your life or never eat breakfast again?
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Zzzz...shocked :o (& in honour of The Waiting Trophy Man's awesome question)

Rather be naked & covered in honey, chased thru a forest by a slow moving bear breathing down your neck for five miles, never knowing if he'll catch you or not until your able to leap from a cliff into the water 75 feet below orrrr captured by smelly, mean pirates, forced to walk the plank, poked by a sword in the butt & jump into shark infested water & have to swim a half mile to safety...will you make it?? Will you??
  • Options
    I'll take the option that i get chased by a bear..

would you rather be bitten 1000 times by mosquitos or stung 1000 times by bees?