Would you rather...

Comments

• Hands down, a gecko. I find them absolutely adorable.

WYR eat fish tacos or beef tacos?
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    beef tacos

reverse air conditioning or fireplace, its freezing here in perth
  • Fireplace

WYR
    Red or White wine?
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,300
    Red

The Hills or Jersey Shore?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Jersey shore

Snow or rain
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Snow

Spades or Diamonds?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

Diamonds

Ruled by heart or head
  • JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    Head

WYR heat your soup in a saucepan or in microwave
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
    Microwave if it's only for one person or two

Wyr paving or lawn
    Paving

WYR travel on a boat or a plane for 10 hours
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
    plane for 10 hours

wyr a toothache or a headache
  • Headache
    WYR
    Cats or dogs?
    Dogs

WYR poke yourself in the eye quickly or hit your funny bone
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,300
    Funny bone...I don't even want an eye doctor anywhere near my eyes. It creeps me out.

WYR - Wrigley or Fenway if money and travel were no object for you?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Do I really have to choose?.?

WYR stand in right in front of Stone or Mike at a concert?
    mike only by a fraction

wyr black tea or black coffee
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Tea

WYR meet Nickelback & they're actually cool guys or meet Tool and they all act like dicks?
    meet Nickelback & they're actually cool guys

wyr tell someone the're a dick or just ignore and leave them
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Posts: 1,716
    tell someone they're a dick (maybe they don't know)

WYR vodka or tequila?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,682
    edited August 2016

tell someone they're a dick (maybe they don't know)

WYR vodka or tequila?

tequila!

WYR have to eat only three items that provide all the nutrients you need to be healthy and listen any music you want for the rest of your life OR eat anything you want anytime for as long as you live but only get to listen to the one same album of your choice ONLY for the rest of your life?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Posts: 1,716
    Ooh...that's a tough one. Food and music, I love them both. But I think I'd rather eat the same foods and listen to anything I want. My emotional and sentimental attachment is much stronger to music than food.

WYR live on West Coast or East Coast?
    i dont know whom they are but i go with sara bc i like the name..

wyr work at a bottle shop or a drug dispensary
    Drug store

WYR break an arm or a leg
    arm

wyr go skinny dipping in the ocean at night on a private beach or at night in a heated pool at home
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    I'd rather swim in the ocean with Jaws.

Wyr listen to what Terence McKenna has to say or Alan Watts?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Alan Watts is how to look at the universe...Terence McKenna is the what to look for once you know how to see...this was a curious question for me...having not read enough of Terences work...inspires me to get some...and reread Mr. Watts...so I would say Terence McKenna being that he is the unknown thought for me

WYR...time travel or explore the stars
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,682

Alan Watts is how to look at the universe...Terence McKenna is the what to look for once you know how to see...this was a curious question for me...having not read enough of Terences work...inspires me to get some...and reread Mr. Watts...so I would say Terence McKenna being that he is the unknown thought for me

WYR...time travel or explore the stars

Time travel. I would go around the back side of Winterland on the off chance I might get to meet Jimi Hendrix.

WYR be extremely strong right brained butt a little weak left brained or extremely strong left brain but a little weak right brained?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

extremely strong left brain but a little weak right brained

wyr be left handed or right handed
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    I have the gift of being both. I write and use forks/spoons with my left, but mostly everything else right.

WYR drink an expensive wine with friends or eat at a 3-star restaurant with coworkers?