Steeping Tea

2»

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I drink lots of tea,herbal/fruit etc I steep for 5 minutes,stirring occassionally,no milk or sugar.

I take black tea black :D but very weak,pour the water in first then just dunk the tea bag in swirl and out again,but that's just me,I like it weak.

I had so much better hopes for this threads title
    :cry::lol:

with a name like stargirl69 im not surprised. :P

:lol: Yeah like I've not heard that one before ;)
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Pour boiling water over the tea...........How easy can instructions be???
    uncle matty
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

and how did you prepare it??? did you repeatedly dunk or did you let that bag sit there for a bit?

I started off by bobbing the tea bag quickly at first and then I let it sit in there for a bit. This just didn't feel comfortable for me because I felt I was being a tad too aggressive and the tea may come out a bit too strong. After about two minutes I did go back to the bobbing method. I can't wait to make a another cup tomorrow!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    DS1119 wrote:

and how did you prepare it??? did you repeatedly dunk or did you let that bag sit there for a bit?

I started off by bobbing the tea bag quickly at first and then I let it sit in there for a bit. This just didn't feel comfortable for me because I felt I was being a tad too aggressive and the tea may come out a bit too strong. After about two minutes I did go back to the bobbing method. I can't wait to make a another cup tomorrow!

:roll:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”