Bad Reputation?

13»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have been bullied on the Porch, but some really great people did stick up for me...

How the hell did you get "bullied"?? To the point where you needed people to stick up for you?

some guy was being elitist...said I was not a real PJ fan because I said I was basically homeless and didn't join the club back in the early 90s. Somebody stuck up for me, and then the guy started in on the person who stuck up for me...then somebody else had to jump in.

just read it...that thread sucked.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DewieCox wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    some guy was being elitist...said I was not a real PJ fan because I said I was basically homeless and didn't join the club back in the early 90s. Somebody stuck up for me, and then the guy started in on the person who stuck up for me...then somebody else had to jump in.

That's outrageous. I've been around here a long time and never seen anything that bad. Hopefully they got rid of that guy and anybody that defended him.

The guy had a point, though. Back then it was only $10 and homeless or not you could've scraped together the money. Nice to see you've finally come around to truly appreciating the band :arrow:

but back then $10 was a lot...I mean...that's a dime bag, that's 2/3 of a concert ticket, that's food for a week, and you knew you were gonna get something...$10 I send to some random PO box and I didn't know if I'd get anything back in the mail. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's outrageous. I've been around here a long time and never seen anything that bad. Hopefully they got rid of that guy and anybody that defended him.

The guy had a point, though. Back then it was only $10 and homeless or not you could've scraped together the money. Nice to see you've finally come around to truly appreciating the band :arrow:

but back then $10 was a lot...I mean...that's a dime bag, that's 2/3 of a concert ticket, that's food for a week, and you knew you were gonna get something...$10 I send to some random PO box and I didn't know if I'd get anything back in the mail. :lol:

You had me convinced at dime bag. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.