location of your flatscreen tv

2»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    are you planning on getting everybody's address and stealing their TVs?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:
    Living Room #1: 70" 3D Aquios Wall mounted
    Living Room #2: 55" RCA HDTV

Off today cleaned house getting the children ready for back to school tomorrow. I took the time to count all the fricking tv's in our house......12 I think with 2 in the shed.

I ready to dump the ALL :evil:

Peace

If you're ready to dump them, how about Self titled vinyl for the 70" 3D? Could settle for the 55" if you throw in a Mike bobblehead

:D

:D Did i mention today we moved another 55" into the guest apt while almost breaking my fiance fingers....a family member is getting that one for sure and the 2 in the shed. I can't stand ALL the stuff we have accumalated over the years and don't get me started on the # of computers. :evil:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Hi dad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Livring Room (Small) - None (wife's room)
    Family Room - 30" in an armoire (so wife can hide it during parties)
    Basement - Projection Screen (my room :twisted: )
    Our Bedroom - 65"

You have a 65" tv in your bedroom?! :shock: :wtf:

The biggest tv I ever had was 19" I got rid of it quite a few years ago,if I want to watch tv I can do online,but that almost never happens.Getting rid of my tv has been one of the most freeing things I have done.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    We have ours in our finished basement...it is a large, wall-mounted flatscreen. The place we brought it from recommended the size based on the distance you sit away from the screen. That way you enjoy "optimal" (their word) viewing conditions. They were right. :thumbup: Our room is very long and we sit about 17 feet from wall it's mounted on. I think, but am not sure if these "seating distance" to "TV size" measurements can be found somewhere on the internet. I hope that helps you.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    81 wrote:
    At the store

yep... thats where mine is too.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • TS96221TS96221 Posts: 45
    RKCNDY wrote:
    are you planning on getting everybody's address and stealing their TVs?

we're getting new furniture, have a small living room and a tv on a stand -- not mounted.
    some people I know (or family) have two living rooms, one w/o a tv....I was just curious how many people have a second living room or family room. we don't.

if we mounted our flat screen tv, i would lose my wall space that has a really nice original painting on it.