Twitter

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    how can you tell if somebody blocked you?

You've been on Twatter for a week and people are already blocking you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    how can you tell if somebody blocked you?

You've been on Twatter for a week and people are already blocking you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm not sure. :? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Just joined....I need to get my head around Twitter so I can explain what it is to my web design clients etc etc....may as well make the plunge.

@ZiggyStar79 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Just joined....I need to get my head around Twitter so I can explain what it is to my web design clients etc etc....may as well make the plunge.

@ZiggyStar79 8-)

:shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

@ZiggyStar79 8-)

:shock:

You can never get rid of me now! I'm everywhere!!! :lolno: :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Upon my arrival home and after a few choice beverages, I caved too. If you try to follow me and I'm no where to be found it's because I woke up and realized what I did.

@sempregiovane
    ZiggyStar wrote:

@ZiggyStar79 8-)

You are added. Welcome to the wonderful world of twatting.
    Suave.27 wrote:
    Upon my arrival home and after a few choice beverages, I caved too. If you try to follow me and I'm no where to be found it's because I woke up and realized what I did.

@sempregiovane

And I think I'm following you...can you hear me?? 8-):lol:
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    edited January 2012
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

@sempregiovane

:)
    Post edited by Stardog3.. on
    Suave.27 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

@sempregiovane

Got you. You're the first one I approved! I did that shit where you have to be approved first....so I don't get weird fucks following me or creepy old men....like 81 :lol: I kid, I kid. Drinks on me in March smoking baby.

DS, you might want to check and make sure you see my test twit. 8-)

Edit: People of this board are not weird fucks. Just to clarify. I'm following a few of you @ random. :)

Nah...everyone here is pretty weird.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

Edit: People of this board are not weird fucks. Just to clarify. I'm following a few of you @ random. :)

No, we are all limited edition. 8-)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    DS1119 wrote:

No, we are all limited edition. 8-)

:thumbup:
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    It's fun if I'm not busy, otherwise I forget about it. I bought so much stuff, and I visited so many places that just opened because of a tweet here or a tweet there from local stores. That's the best part; finding something new.

On a spur of a moment I would travel 1.5 hours round trip for a macaron . . . all because the shop posted the flavors on twitter. (OMG! Yum!)

I'm Bibliobella on twitter.

My tweets are mostly directed from my tumblr blog and my foursquare check-ins. Mostly images of coffee, or a statement about where I'm drinking coffee, or why I wish I had coffee. . . . or what book I'm reading.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Bump...any new people twitting out there? :thumbup:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    no...too many 'needy' electronics/games...right now, I am signed up to:

*PJ Forum
    *3 fitness forums
    *FB
    *words with friends I have no less than 10 games going at once
    *stupid Smurfs game...I think I'm gonna kill off all my smurfs soon though.

I sign in when I remember...it's like FB, I like getting tweets, but I just don't have anything to say. actually, I do, I just have a really demented sense of humor...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I sign in when I remember...it's like FB, I like getting tweets, but I just don't have anything to say. actually, I do, I just have a really demented sense of humor...

soo...say it.

i need to delete a few people i follow...i've got like 5 bulls people that i follow and they all give the same annoucement one after anouther.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    no...too many 'needy' electronics/games...right now, I am signed up to:

*PJ Forum
    *3 fitness forums
    *FB
    *words with friends I have no less than 10 games going at once
    *stupid Smurfs game...I think I'm gonna kill off all my smurfs soon though.

Yes...like 81 says go ahead and say it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :lol:

ok, I won't be offended if you delete me...I'll just trash talk ya. :P
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Well feel free to add me...my name is dsmith34272503. I'll do the same for you. :thumbup:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm @dottles :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

:thumbup:
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I use twitter as my "oh shit I cant post this on facebook, way too inappropriate" status updates. I post some ignorant/stupid/fucked up jokes on there.

so yea like totally feel free to follow me @jstrams
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    I use twitter as my "oh shit I cant post this on facebook, way too inappropriate" status updates. I post some ignorant/stupid/fucked up jokes on there.

you better be funny
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

am i following you?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

you better be funny

Probably only to my friends, which is the only reason I tweet.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09

followed
    DS1119 wrote:

followed

i'm still waiting for funny
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    oh great.... now I have a name to live up to. I dont tweet funny jokes every half hour like some twitter people.

Follow @bevisbutthead or @menshumor
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    oh great.... now I have a name to live up to. I dont tweet funny jokes every half hour like some twitter people.

Not too funny...you're on the clock. :P
    DS1119 wrote:

Not too funny...you're on the clock. :P

my mouse is on the unfollow button
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg