Twitter

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm getting followed by people I don't know...it's a little weird.
    There's a lot of spammers. It sucks that I have to go through them and report/block. I need to figure out how to privatize my acct more

I'm guessing he's somebody here...he tweeted at 81...and made a PJ reference...also likes talking about when he takes a dump and hates the Giants.

i missed it i think....who tweeted at me about the giants?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm getting followed by people I don't know...it's a little weird.
    There's a lot of spammers. It sucks that I have to go through them and report/block. I need to figure out how to privatize my acct more

I'm guessing he's somebody here...he tweeted at 81...and made a PJ reference...also likes talking about when he takes a dump and hates the Giants.

Sorry...I'll dial it down.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Perhaps you should learn to follow mine! ;):lol::mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Perhaps you should learn to follow mine! ;):lol::mrgreen:

Can't seem to find your address. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

he didn't tweet you about the giants...it was about cawfee

@SmokingBaby81 Better. Starbucks Pike Place.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [erhaps you should learn to follow mine! ;):lol::mrgreen:

Its still not working?

Huh. try @whogivesashitwhatihavetosay

that one should work
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [erhaps you should learn to follow mine! ;):lol::mrgreen:

Its still not working?

Huh. try @whogivesashitwhatihavetosay

that one should work

:lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Haha. That was me. Ostrout60. Hahahah
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Haha. That was me. Ostrout60. Hahahah

i was wondering who that was. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

81 wrote:

i was wondering who that was. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: you didn't know who it was either!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:

I just can not seem to find you! :P
    be careful mickey...somebody just may start a twit acct and name it @MickeyMouseRatFuckDriver

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    be careful mickey...somebody just may start a twit acct and name it @MickeyMouseRatFuckDriver

:think:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    you want me to restrict my crapping on to how many characters??? sorry cant do it. i like to waffle. no twittering for me
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:think:
    @EdsaidyoucantfuckentwitterhatethatshititsaPJreligionSIN

• KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    @badsideeffect

do not expect anything interesting. mostly me being excited about shows/angry if I didn't get tickets...etc. :lol:
    Kathi wrote:
    @badsideeffect

do not expect anything interesting. mostly me being excited about shows/angry if I didn't get tickets...etc. :lol:

Added.
    me and devin hester are buddies. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Ruth Buzzi and i are tight
  • Thanks to everyone who's started following me recently because of this thread. Nice finding and having some PJ minded people on my Twitter timeline.

@JerkInTheCorner
    Kelly dwyer from yahoo sports doesn't like me. Got my first negative pm from him....twitter won't let me reply to his pm. Wtf :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    Kelly dwyer from yahoo sports doesn't like me. Got my first negative pm from him....twitter won't let me reply to his pm. Wtf :x

they have to be following you for you to reply
    81 wrote:

Can't you just send a general reply to him?
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

they have to be following you for you to reply
    Firgured that out. Thats a bullshit rule
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I did. But if he can pm me, i should be able to reply.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Ehh...fuck em. Send out a couple of general ones each day for everyone to read and embarrass him into replying. Tell him The Situation called and he wants his douchebag back...that will light up your pm box. :lol:
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Ehh...fuck em. Send out a couple of general ones each day for everyone to read and embarrass him into replying. Tell him The Situation called and he wants his douchebag back...that will light up your pm box. :lol:

:lol::lol: That's a good one! :thumbup:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol: That's a good one! :thumbup:

Lit mine up!! :lol::lol:
    how can you tell if somebody blocked you?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg