Options

The 6/11/08 Setlist thread

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Is anyone able to play videos on the Spin site that are previous to the newest? I want to check out the Who You Are vids but they just wont play... maybe I'm just dumb? :)
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    justam wrote:
    Glorified G

:eek:

I'VE GOT TO HAVE THIS OFFICIAL BOOT!!...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    drsluggo wrote:
    Is anyone able to play videos on the Spin site that are previous to the newest? I want to check out the Who You Are vids but they just wont play... maybe I'm just dumb? :)
    Who You Are is sadly just a picture.
  • Options
    they are just photos for who you are, and unemployable on the spin site.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Ahhhhhhhhh!@#$%! First a vid oF Grienvance now Glorfied fuckin G! :eek: FuCK ME!! This setlist is seriously making me nauseous!! haha. And i mean that in the greatest way possible.

OMG and SOS dont you dare say that! :eek:
    i'm gonna have to put one of these in my suitcase:

https://id304.securedata.net/mecabrush.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/red-helmet.jpg

we're gonna get BEAT DOWN hahaha

man i love this!!

LMAO!!!! Totally need to pack one of those! Maybe bring a back up one as well..just to be safe. ;) We're so getting beat down! But hey...torture follows reward! :D Love me some PJ S&M!

my2hands, I am with you! FAITHFULL is the best! :)
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    VedderBlueVedderBlue Posts: 40
    Forget gas for the car, this one is getting bought. Who am I trying to kid? I wll be on the bus for the summer since I am pretty sure every boot this tour, I will have to own
    45 Shows & Counting!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    hopefully who you are is one of the v cast downloads :)
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Wow, great set so far. Should be an awesome tour. I am so fucking pumped for next week!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    drsluggo wrote:

some of them are just still photos, not videos, I think
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    All I can see are photos on that spin site.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    everyone has differnt tastes, but, I'll be honest, this set isn't wowwing me like it is all of you.

I mean, I'm stoked to be seeing them again in a few weeks, but, sheesh, not one Vitology song yet?

anyway, plenty of tunes left. Glad you are all are going nuts. :)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Stone has a Mullett! Can this be verified?:D

Maybe he did it for the South? :)
    On the Spin site it kind of seems like he does in the second Glorified G video.
  • Options
    Why go
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    jimed14 wrote:
    everyone has differnt tastes, but, I'll be honest, this set isn't wowwing me like it is all of you.

I mean, I'm stoked to be seeing them again in a few weeks, but, sheesh, not one Vitology song yet?

first of all, you are crazy.

second, i'm sure you'll get either betterman or corduroy in the encore, if not both. feel better??:)
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Was Ed wearing that fugly Ed hat? Not that I really care - cuz all these songs are FABULOUS!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    I'm a thief, I'm a liar
    There's my church, I sing in the choir:
    (hallelujah, hallelujah)
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    LMAO!!!! Totally need to pack one of those! Maybe bring a back up one as well..just to be safe. ;) We're so getting beat down! But hey...torture follows reward! :D Love me some PJ S&M!

my2hands, I am with you! FAITHFULL is the best! :)
    hahaha amen sister! everybody will think i got mauled in NY when i get back, i'll just be like 'no, just PJ shows' :p

vedderblue i think you can get a good deal on a donkey, fuck the bus, that still costs money. hay is cheaper :D hell i'm considering it haha

what a sweet setlist so far, i wonder what more suprises await!!
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    jimed14 wrote:

There's a lot of good songs in this set. First Who You Are in more than 10 years? Come on ...
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    jimed14 wrote:

Well, when I see Oceans, Sad, Gods' Dice, Faithfull, Who You Are, Grievance, Low Light, and Glorified G in a main set, I think that deserves some applause.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Well, when I see Oceans, Sad, Gods' Dice, Faithfull, Who You Are, Grievance, Low Light, and Glorified G in a main set, I think that deserves some applause.

what will the encores bring!!! :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    VedderBlueVedderBlue Posts: 40
    Guess I am getting a donkey \o/

PJ FTW
    45 Shows & Counting!!!
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465

Not enough cowbell!

:D
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    silas23silas23 SoCal Posts: 99
    Holy shit!!!! Who You Are!!! I never thought they would play it again. I can't wait! 15 more days!!!! Too long!
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    No Parachutes Or Come Back, Yet?????...~

<3<3<3
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    NewJPage wrote:
    first of all, you are crazy.

second, i'm sure you'll get either betterman or corduroy in the encore, if not both. feel better??:)

I'm thinking a little more along the lines of whipping, satan's bed, last exit, immortatlity ... again, personal taste my friend.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    On the Spin site it kind of seems like he does in the second Glorified G video.

Kinda looks like a wig. At least I hope it is. :eek:
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Encore break :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    Glorified G....God's Dice.....It's a "G" fest!! Speaking of, I love Al "G"ore...who as we all know invented the internet which is allowing us to 'view' this....Fuck Obama, Im voting for AL!!!!!
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    VedderBlue wrote:
    Guess I am getting a donkey \o/

PJ FTW
    haha PJ boots equal increase in donkey sales....that has eco friendly written all over it!

so wow, considering how they're busting stuff out, perhaps my wish of 'other side' isn't such a drastic stretch of the imagination for this tour (i hope!!)
  • Options

Sad and Grievence, absolutely ... I'm not wowwed by Low Light or Who You Are ... certianly not Glorified G ...