Weight Watchers?

2»

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    I was drinking HEAVILY in 2008-09 and put on HEAPS of weight. I lost 15kgs (33lbs) between 2009 and 2010. I was FAT! :lol:

It's easy. Eat lots of vegetables/fruit, lean meat and not too many carbs....and exercise. It's really THAT simple.

Enough information is on the internet for people to not need to pay for diets/eating programs.
    Don't forget the oysters you sex machine
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I was drinking HEAVILY in 2008-09 and put on HEAPS of weight. I lost 15kgs (33lbs) between 2009 and 2010. I was FAT! :lol:

It's easy. Eat lots of vegetables/fruit, lean meat and not too many carbs....and exercise. It's really THAT simple.

Enough information is on the internet for people to not need to pay for diets/eating programs.
    Don't forget the oysters you sex machine

:lol::lol: Hey, I'm trying to make a baby! ....well that's my excuse anyway! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Check this out.

Personally, I have yet to try it but I did forward this cleanse to a guy at work and his girlfriend recently finished it. She said that the difficult part of it was keeping up with the water requirement. She lost 8 pounds!

The effectiveness of this seven day plan is that the foods eaten burn more calories than they give to the body in caloric value.
    This plan can be used as often as you like to without any fear of complications. It is designed to
    flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being. After seven days you will
    begin to feel lighter by atleast 10 pounds. You will have an abundance of energy and an
    improved disposition.
    During the first seven days you must drink 10 glasses of water each day.

DAY ONE
    All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consists of all fruits you want. It is suggested you
    consume lots of watermelon and cantaloupe.

DAY TWO
    All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the new and cooked
    vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the account or type. Avoid oil and coconut while
    cooking vegetables. Have large boiled potato for breakfast.

DAY THREE
    Any mixture of fruits and vegetables of your choice. Any amount, any quantity. No bananas yet
    and no potatoes today.

DAY FOUR
    Bananas and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk.
    You can also have one bowl of vegetables soup.

DAY FIVE
    Today is a feast day. You will eat 1 (one) cup of rice. You also have to eat 6 (six) whole
    tomatoes and drink 12 (twelve) glasses of water today to cleanse your system of the excess uric
    acid you will be producing.

DAY SIX
    Today is another all vegetables day. You must eat 1 cup of rice today and eat all the vegetables
    you want cooked and uncooked to your heart's content.

DAY SEVEN
    Today your food intake will consist of 1 cup rice, fruit juice and all the vegetables you care to
    consume. Tomorrow morning you will be five to eight kilograms lighter than 1 week ago. If you
    desire further weight loss, repeat the program again. Repeat the program as often as you like,
    however, it is suggested that you rest for three days before every repetition.
    You have your system under control now and it will thank you for all the purging and cleansing
    you just gave it. Even more than a diet program it is good to follow this diet once in a while to
    clean your digestive system and remove toxic substances that have a accumulated in the system.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
    The most important element of the program is the 10 (ten) tall glasses of water a day. You can
    also flavour the water with some lemon to make the drink easier. While on the program, take
    only black coffee and never more than one teaspoon of oil. Preferably do not use oil because the
    high calorific content. No fruit juices before day seven.
    Here is what happens to you body while you are on this program and how and why it
    works.

Day 1: You are preparing your system for the upcoming program. Your only source of
    nutrition is fresh fruits. Fruits are nature's perfect food. They provide everything you
    can possibly want to sustain life except total balance and variety.

Day 2: Starts with a fix complex carbohydrates in the form of a boiled potato. This is taken
    in the form of a boiled potato and taken in the morning to provide energy and balance.
    The rest of the day too consists of vegetables which are virtually calories free and provide
    essential nutrients and fibre.

Day 3: Eliminates the potato because you get your carbohydrates from fruits. Your system is
    now prepared to start burning excess pounds. You will have cravings, which should start
    to diminish by day four.

Day 4: Bananas and milk. You are in for a surprise. You probably will not be able to eat all
    the bananas allowed. But they are there for the potassium you have lost and the sodium
    you may have missed during the last three days. You will notice a definite loss of desire
    for sweets and you will be surprised at how easy this day will go.

Day 5: Rice and tomatoes. The rice is for the carbohydrates and the tomatoes are for the
    digestion and the fibre. Drinking a lot of water purifies your system. You should notice
    colorless urine today. If you do not feel like having one cup rice, you may eat less. But
    you may eat six tomatoes.

Day 6: It is similar to day five. Vitamins and fibre from the vegetables and carbohydrates
    from the rice. By now your system is in a total weight loss inclination. There should be a
    noticeable difference in the way you look today compared to day one.

Day 7: You may celebrate with champagne. You may also have white wine instead of
    champagne.

More than one cup of coffee with milk is especially forbidden. Milk and oil add empty calories
    to your diet. Avid coffee lovers can console themselves with black coffee. However, after the
    first week, it will help your digestion and set your stomach. The key thing to remember is that if
    you are hungry at any time, then you are not following the diet correctly. Almost all people give
    up the diet when they are hungry because of dieting. The secret of this program is that you
    should never hungry. If it is a vegetable day, eat so much vegetables that you are never hungry.
    If it is a fruits day, eat so much fruits that you are never hungry. You may be bored of eating
    vegetables all day, but you should not be hungry. You can take any amount of General Motors
    wonder soup on any day.

WONDER SOUP
    The following soup is intended as a supplement to your diet. It can be eaten any time of the day
    in virtually unlimited quantities. You are encouraged to drink large quantities of this soup.
     23 oz water
     06 large onions
     02 green peppers
     03 whole tomatoes
     1 cabbage
     1 bunch celery - add herbs and seasoning as desired.

This program is highly recommended for women and men above 40 for whom excess weight is
    especially dangerous. Excess weight for women aggravates arthritis problems and leads to rapid
    joint decay. Pain and joint deterioration can be lessened by weight loss as weight loss removes
    the stress on the knee joint. Excess weight is the most critical factor in keeping good health and
    excess weight is responsible for the most problems including coronary diseases, heart
    problems, arthritis and cancer among other serious life threatening diseases. Most serious health
    problems can be avoided by the single function of maintaining an ideal weight. Daily mild
    exercise of 20 minutes is also essential. Do not tire yourself out, but being regular in your
    exercise and maintaining an ideal weight goes a long way in ensuring a happy, healthy and long
    life.

LIST OF NEGATIVE CALORIE FOODS
    Asparagus
    Beet Root
    Broccoli
    Cabbage
    Carrot
    Cauliflower
    Celery
    Chicory
    Hot Chili
    Cucumber
    Garden cress
    Garlic
    Green Beans
    Lettuce
    Onion
    Radish
    Spinach
    Turnip
    Zucchini
    Negative Calorie Fruits
    Apple
    Blueberries
    Cantaloupe
    Cranberry
    Grapefruit Honeydew
    Lemon/Lime
    Mango
    Orange
    Papaya
    Peach Pineapple
    Raspberry
    Strawberry
    Tomato
    Tangerine
    Turnip
    Watermelon
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    most of these negative calorie foods are delicious...thanks for the suggestion!

I can also really recommend exercising on an empty stomach. I've been doing that with skiing over the holidays, and the results are already showing.
    I don't know if this is just my perception, but my body also seems to want more "good" foods when I exercise regularly than when I don't, e.g. I'll get cravings for vegetables a lot.
  • Kathi wrote:

I can also really recommend exercising on an empty stomach. I've been doing that with skiing over the holidays, and the results are already showing.
    I don't know if this is just my perception, but my body also seems to want more "good" foods when I exercise regularly than when I don't, e.g. I'll get cravings for vegetables a lot.
    Your right . Craving choices do change once you get in that healthy lifestyle groove.
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    Kathi wrote:

You're exactly right about exercising on an empty stomach. The results are incredible. I've been doing this for quite some time now.
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    zarocat wrote:
    Kathi wrote:

You're exactly right about exercising on an empty stomach. The results are incredible. I've been doing this for quite some time now.

within one week of working out on an empty stomach, I can now start to see that 'center ab line' :D

I also add cinnamon and lemon to whatever I can...Tru Lemon has crystallized lemon juice, so now I can add lemon to my water if we go out. I don't have to worry about 'dirty lemons'! (It also comes in Crystallized lime and rasberry...I can only find Lemon and Lime)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless