2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    samjam wrote:
    A little too much :lol:
    nothing wrong with that :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    We stayed home and I made a glass bead necklace while we watched a movie. It was a good movie.

Some new neighbor (on the other side of our backyard) had a noisy party. There was tacky, bad music outside until 2am. :?

They must be new. This is a first in our neighborhood. :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Happy New Year Speedy! I had a great time. I'm in Boston with 2 of my oldest and dearest friends. I wanted to go see Fenway so we went to a sports bar across from the park drank a couple beers and watched sports, then headed off to the harbor where my friend works on fishing boats. We sat on a dock and sipped some whiskey out of a flask and talked about fishing. and boats. and fisherman. Then we headed to Southie where we randomly found a bar that was in the movie Good Will Hunting. We had a few drinks, shot the shit with some locals and listened to a lot of Hall and Oates, Phil Collins, Counting Crows, and Marvin Gaye. Some guy had loaded the jukebox and all those southie dudes knew all the words. Who knew? I was inspired. :lol: After that we headed back home, chilled for a bit, watched a movie, didn't realize we missed midnight and then proceeded to get shit faced and danced to 90s era rap for 4 or 5 hours. We rang in each New Year across the country including Alaska but we didn't make Hawaii. :mrgreen:

huh, I pretty much did just about the same thing.
  • Went to my parents house. Made t-bones, baby back ribs, double baked Potatoes, made some honey garlic dipping sauce for the first time. Vodka beer smoke and the neighbor had sum shit. Good times.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Last night I brought in two new years.

Put that in your switch blade and smoke it
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Happy New Year Speedy! I had a great time. I'm in BWAASTUN with 2 of my oldest and dearest friends. I wanted to go see Fenway so we went to a sports BAAH across from the PAHK drank a couple beers and watched sports, then headed off to the HAAABAAAH where my friend works on fishing boats.

Fixed that for ya. :geek:

BTW, that was wickad hawd to translate.