passing a pee test / drug test

2»

Comments

• CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Go to Trader Joes and get the 100% cranberry juice.

+1
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    conman wrote:
    CH156378 wrote:
    i know alot about piss tests :lol:
    me too :lol:

and they definately will NOT test your hair, that shit is ridiculously expensive and time consuming for them

I had a job test my hair about five years ago. I hadn't fooled with anything since college so I was more than fine but that test fucked my hair up for a while. They go for the longest hair they can get on your head and then cut them right at the scalp. Unfortunately that hair for me was right in the middle of my head and it was a cowlick. My hair stuck up like Alfalfa's for about three months. :lol:
  • 1vs5 wrote:

Cool... I'm heading now to get some. Thanks :)

Before you take your first gulp...understand that it's the worst stuff on the planet.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • 1vs51vs5 Posts: 289
    1vs5 wrote:

Cool... I'm heading now to get some. Thanks :)

Before you take your first gulp...understand that it's the worst stuff on the planet.

Fuck
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,281
    Lots of fluids, lots of exercise.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I'm in med sales....used to smoke often. Have friends that are huge potheads. I had to pass a test after I had smoked a week before. THey told me to buy this and follow the directions to a 'T'. I got it at a vitamin shoppe...had to ask clerk (cashier??) for it as they had it behind the counter

Worked like a charm. I was sweating big time. Worth every penny. Good luck

http://store.bodybuildingfactory.com/hd ... 16-oz.html
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I'm a stoner, so I'll give you my best shot at a helpful reply:

I've used this stuff twice, it's called Minuteman:

http://mbdetox.com/blog/how-to-pass/min ... tic-urine/

It's a synthetic urine that comes in a vile as a powder, it comes with a pocket sized bottle that you fill up with water to a marker on the bottle. When you add the powdered "urine" and mix it, the solution of water and synthetic urine brings itself to a bodily temperature. There is also a strip on the bottle to help you gauge what the temperature is.

It's worked both times for me. I'd suggest dropping the bottle in your underwear (best if you wear briefs or boxer-briefs), or do like I have done and tape it to your leg.

Best of luck!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • ten2o3ten2o3 Posts: 225
    I got hurt at work once & failed a test. I had to be clean before I could come back and talk to a counselor. She recommended drinking lots of cranberry juice and tested me a week later & I was clean.
    Also used Certo to pass a test when I had only quit for a couple weeks and took one hit the night before the test. Certo is used to make jelly/jam. This was probably 10 years ago so I don't remember the exact procedure but it was drank with a big Gatorade I think 2 hours before the test then pee an hour after drinking then your next pee would be the clean one. I'm sure you could find that method online somewhere.
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
    9/3/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    9/4/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    10/19/14 St. Paul
    10/20/14 Milwaukee (Yield in full!!!)
  • ten2o3ten2o3 Posts: 225
    Have used that synthetic stuff before too. The temperature wasn't right when I "took" the test and then like a minute later it warmed up & she accepted it, lol. I saved that little bottle/flask thing you get and used someone else's urine (don't use a girls pee). Just keep it in your waistband against your skin so it stays at body temp.
    9/3/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    9/4/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    10/19/14 St. Paul
    10/20/14 Milwaukee (Yield in full!!!)