:lol::lol::lol:

free spankings for the new year.... after that you will have to pay :P
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    stargirl69 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

count me out...I'm not wearing any... :|
    Well that deserves a spanking in itself...duh. :D

:clap:

Do you think we'll scare conman away :lol: Naughty Zoot,bad naughty Zoot :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg

Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    edited December 2011
    afroannnie wrote:

I might just wait around for the oral sex :o:lol:
    Post edited by stargirl69 on
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    stargirl! :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol: :oops: that is what they were waiting on in Castle Anthrax :P
  • Pff..you digital members dont know shit...thank 10c for my ANALog membership..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    who wouldn't want that??
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    who wouldn't want that??

Not me that's for sure :shifty:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    stargirl69 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    who wouldn't want that??

:silent:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    who wouldn't want that??

:silent:

:D
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I feel more like the smashed bug on the winsheild...

the bast part was:
    Alpine and Alpine Tailgate-meeting some of you fuckers there
    Canada Tour
    Ed Solo

all my good stuff revolves around PJ 8-)

Goes to show how a band you love can make life worth living in the midst of shit times.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    2011 kicked my ass
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    Apart from turning 50 milestone for me getting some very cool PJ pressies and sharing the mic with EV it has been a pretty shit year
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • 2011 watch it go to fiiiiiire.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,935
    the women send another thread wildly off course.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Got introduced to a little fella that kinda looks like me, in February. My sister's little nephew Xander!

Alpine Valley,Montreal and Ottawa were all great events.

Those would be the "shiny signs" I chose instead.
  • haha - ahem -MY little nephew
  • 2011 was a wild ride ......

January fucked my back :(

Spent the month of March follwing Ed around Australia only getting out of the hotel bed for the shows and to travel between cities. :?

April had a back operation and died during surgery then spent the next 4 days in intensive care. :shock:

September stood at the back of a plane for 14 hours each way and travelled to the US for PJ20 and met some of the best people on the planet over the weekend. :D

In short I am very grateful that I will be seeing 2012 and the PJ20 year couldn't have come at a better to give me something fun to concentrate on during my recovery !
    The world awaits just up the stairs,leave the pain for someone else.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    2011 was a wild ride ......

Spent the month of March follwing Ed around Australia only getting out of the hotel bed for the shows and to travel between cities. :?

April had a back operation and died during surgery then spent the next 4 days in intensive care. :shock:

September stood at the back of a plane for 14 hours each way and travelled to the US for PJ20 and met some of the best people on the planet over the weekend. :D

In short I am very grateful that I will be seeing 2012 and the PJ20 year couldn't have come at a better to give me something fun to concentrate on during my recovery !

You rock man!! 8-) :thumbup: :clap:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    imalive wrote:
    the women send another thread wildly off course.

Just saw this... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    Not great at all. Besides loosing the use of my hand (only can move my fingers a little) due to an accident/injury, I am in the midst of being in the most debilitating pain I have ever been in because of it. I basically have to plan my damn days around my pain and because of this, and the loss of a lot of skills I can no longer do, I am becoming a freakin' basket case! :evil: It just sucks I guess I wanted to say. Oh well, I could be a lot worse off I guess....
  • DS1119 wrote:
    2011 was a wild ride ......

You rock man!! 8-) :thumbup: :clap:

Happy New Year ! :D
    The world awaits just up the stairs,leave the pain for someone else.
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Not unlike a dose of local anesthesia..Or maybe like a Turkish Bathhouse massage..
    All good... Loved it, and looking forward to the new year.
    May 2012 rock deeply for you..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • My Wife Lost her Mother
    My Dad had a massive Heart Attack
    I lost my Grandfather
    My Grandmother was hospitalized 2 weeks ago and is not expected to ever go home. She has weeks if not days left.

Tough Fucking Year.
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    I might just wait around for the oral sex :o:lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:o OMG! :lol::lol::lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    In terms of Pearl Jam and other concerts, it was a fantastic year...the Ed solo shows and Alpine...plus I finally got to see Paul Bleeping McCartney live, which was amazing.

In terms of everything else...my grandma died in May and I've been kinda depressed ever since. :( Plus, I just entered my 30s, and that's just weird. :?

So Happy New Year.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • iamica wrote:
    my grandma died in May and I've been kinda depressed ever since. :( Plus, I just entered my 30s, and that's just weird. :?

So Happy New Year.
    I'm sorry about your grandmother. When my grandma died, it was an incredibly hard time for me... As for 30, embrace it :) It's really not so bad...I don't feel any different than I did in my 20s.

Hope 2012 is good to you.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Excellent....I am alive, healthy, have the best hubby in the world, all our bills got paid, we have a roof over our heads, food in the fridge,good friends and our children are doing really well. I had loses, painful ones, but that is part of life. Everyone dies and we don't get to pick when they leave us.

I'm grateful for all the good things in my life.

Happy New Year everyone!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • I guess like all years there is good and bad. Good things with work, but the bad this year was horrific. Watching my mom get sicker and sicker, and then watch her die on my birthday pretty much deep-sixed the year for me.

2012 better be an improvement.
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    A mixed bag. Not a lot of concerts but great to see Eddie twice in March. Hoping for more concerts this year. Am working towards pissing off the work shifts that I hate so much, have joined another agency so should be 1. getting better quality of work this year. 2. earning more money. 3. not doing shifts I dont want to do. Hopefully my 2 favourite bands will be releasing albums this year so it should be a good year for me, lots to look forward to. Should be a better year than 2011.