Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    Looking for 1 or 2 for Oakland (GA if possible)... pls pls pls :thumbup: :wave:
    11/96 Poland (Warsaw), 06/00 Poland (Katowice), ED 04/08 Berkeley, 08/09 San Francisco, 09/09 Portland, ED 07/11/11 Oakland, ED 07/12/11 Oakland
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 392
    Still looking for a single or pair for Seattle and Vancouver for me and my buddies - please PM or email me

We've secured some tickets but not enough to get all of us into the show yet

TX!
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    Yup, first post and looking for a ticket. Looking for one GA ticket for Oakland. Thanks.
    NorCalBoy
  • Options
    Bgrl10Bgrl10 Posts: 77
    I am selling my San Diego tickets that I purchased on Ticketmaster and therefore I can transfer the tickets to the buyer instantly. Unfortunately I had to cancel my entire West coast PJ Birthday trip and therefore I have the pair of tickets available.
    The tickets are two seats together in Section H Row 28, I am asking $130 for the pair which is under face value.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    ahagen76 wrote:
    I have an extra LA2 GA ticket. Still looking to trade it for a LA1 GA ticket so that I can attend both shows. Thanks!

Still looking to trade my extra LA2 GA ticket for an LA1 GA ticket . . .
    11.11.93 (Denton) | 9.16.95 (Austin) | 7.5.98 (Dallas) | 10.31.00 (Mountain View) | 10.6.09 (LA) | 11.23.13 (LA) | 11.24.13 (LA) | 9.26.21 (Ohana) | 10.2.21 (Ohana Encore) | 5.6.22 (LA) | 5.7.22 (LA)
  • Options
    LemonYellowSonLemonYellowSon Posts: 87
    edited September 2014
    I've got an extra San Diego: Bench T - 34. Face value.

JR
    Post edited by LemonYellowSon on
    JR C
  • Options
    I need a GA ticket for LA1 and LA2. I live in LA and can show you around or help you find cool shit to do if you're coming in from outta town.
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    Ellroy80Ellroy80 Posts: 137
    Got a pair for LA1 in CON6A. PM if interested.
  • Options
    StarlitSkyStarlitSky Los Angeles Posts: 14
    Looking for a LA2 reserved10C ticket.
    Please Let me know if you have a spare. :-)

Thanks!
    Paula
    See the path cut by the moon for you to walk on...
  • Options
    I am looking for 1 or 2 GA for LA1 and LA2. I am also hoping to get 1 or 2 GA for Portland to keep family together. I'm willing to buy some merch or some brews in gratitude. Thanks.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    EB60123EB60123 Los Angeles Posts: 18
    Driving down from L.A. tomorrow for San Diego 11/21. Have 2 reserved TC tix but never been in the pit/GA. Would like to trade both my reserved TC tix for 1 GA. Just me! Takin' myself on a date :D
    Lemme know.
  • Options
    PM me if you have two extras to Seattle. No sob story or special considerations. Just two huge fans needing tickets to finally see Pearl Jam in the PNW. Thanks. I will either pay cash face value OR if you happen to need professional web development, I can pay you in hours toward a website you're building or need help with!

PM me!
  • Options
    Hey!
    Need two extra GA for Oakland. PM me oh baby please!!!!
  • Options
    have 2 San Diego tickets, Sec H Row26, face value or best offer. E Tickets.

bump
  • Options
    Ok, I have 2 10C tix for tonight's show and I'm going to pick up tix at 5:30. Going by myself so I have 1 extra ticket. s.simala@gmail Email me if your at venue and we can work something out. PJ show tonight!!!!
  • Options
    Looking to trade my LA1 GA pair of tix for 10c reserved.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    ahagen76 wrote:
    ahagen76 wrote:
    I have an extra LA2 GA ticket. Still looking to trade it for a LA1 GA ticket so that I can attend both shows. Thanks!

Still looking to trade my extra LA2 GA ticket for an LA1 GA ticket . . .

PM sent
    "We've got a thousand points of light, for the soldier man
    Want him to come home soon, Come home while they can"
  • Options
    scottdamn wrote:
    Ok, I have 2 10C tix for tonight's show and I'm going to pick up tix at 5:30. Going by myself so I have 1 extra ticket. s.simala@gmail Email me if your at venue and we can work something out. PJ show tonight!!!!

Email sent
    "We've got a thousand points of light, for the soldier man
    Want him to come home soon, Come home while they can"
  • Options
    zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214
    Also still have extra LA2 GA that I am looking to trade for LA1 GA (preferred) or TC reserved.

-dennis
  • Options
    Hi- I need one ticket for LA1. GA, 10C reserved, Loge, Risers, Concourse near-ist the stage... just want to get in the building and enjoy the show with a reasonable sightline. I'm already behind the stage on Sunday, so would like to avoid that area for Saturday.

Figured I'd check here rather than trying to rustle one up outside the arena on Saturday evening. Longtime 10C member, failed hard with the 10C onsale... failed harder with Ticketmaster onsale... do not wish to feed the wolves on Craigslist/Stubhub.

Mark
    PM here or voice/txt: three two three - three five nine - two four five four

Will be at SD tonight should you wish to conduct an early hand-off.
  • Options
    I need a ticket for San Diego tonight. Have been hoping for a GA, as I'm in a wheelchair, and then I might have a chance to see. But anything with a sightline. I'll be wandering around soon, hanging with my German Shepherd on the grounds. Please text me if there's anything out there! 619-TWO18-4SIXSIX8 Tami Pleeeeeease!!
  • Options
    I need a ticket for San Diego tonight. Have been hoping for a GA, as I'm in a wheelchair, and then I might have a chance to see. But anything with a sightline. I'll be wandering around soon, hanging with my German Shepherd on the grounds. Please text me if there's anything out there! 619-TWO18-4SIXSIX8 Tami Pleeeeeease!!
  • Options
    MrosplockMrosplock Orange County, CA Posts: 42
    Looking for 2 tickets for the LA 1 show...not picky where the seats are, just prefer to not behind the stage...

My pops decided he wanted to go after I told him about the awesome time I had in Dallas! He hasn't been to a concert since Led Zeppelin the the 70s! Don't want to disappoint him! :D
  • Options
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Heartdog wrote:

someone from the ten club help her out!
  • Options
    Need 2 tickets to paradise, i mean Pearl Jam- Calgary, Please!

willing to pay a few extra bucks for anything decent, ive got tickets behind the stage but definitly not looking foward to sitting back there.. Would like to be in GA, 108, 121, 120, 109 or Reserved floor.

thanks
    "If God takes life, he's an Indian giver"
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Looking for a pair to Vancouver please :D
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Still looking for a Seattle GA. I stay in the back of the pit, so it's real easy for me to buy you beers during the show.
    How much difference does it make