Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    Need 1 for a friend for tonight. Am in the lot already, so I can meet you down here. Prefer to pay as close to face as possible. Call 267-912-8205 if you have one. Thanks. Bill.
    Philly 4-28-03 Camden 7-5-03 Philly 10-3-05
    Boston 5-24-06 Camden 5-27-06 Camden 5-28-06 DC 5-30-06 Chicago 8-5-07 Camden 6-19-08 Camden 6-20-08 DC 6-22-08 NY 6-24-08 NY 6-25-08 NY 8-4-08 (Ed) Newark 8-7-08 (Ed) Philly 6-11-09 (Ed) Philly 10-27-09 Philly 10-28-09 Philly 10-30-09 Philly 10-31-09 NY 5-20-10 NY 5-21-10
  • Options
    I have 2 10c tickets for tonight's show in section 109 row 10. Anyone want to trade? Text or call me at 206-852-1396
  • Options
    I've got one extra ticket for tonight's show - section 310, row 14, face...call or text me - 860-420-8582, we'll getting to the spectrum around 8 for one last night of amazingness from pj!!
    hartford '98, hartford '00, boston '03, hartford '06, san francisco I '06, san francisco II '06, san francisco III '06, gorge I '06, gorge II '06, madison square garden I '08, madison square garden II '08, hartford '08, boston I '08, boston II '08, boston '08 (ev), albany I '09 (ev), albany II '09 (ev), philidelphia III '09, philiadelphia IV '09
  • Options
    SYDNEY 22/11/09, 2 TICKETS THE FIXER

I have a mate who wants to sell 2 tickets (as he is coming with me) for Sydney in The Fixer, face value, individually or together.

PM me if interested.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Looking for Adelaide, Sydney and christchurch spare 10c please x :)

Just Christchurch I need now!
    Post edited by MentallyUnstableMary on
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    For sale...
    1 x GA Fixer @ $100. for Perth 14th Nov
    PM me.
  • Options
    ItsOKayeItsOKaye Posts: 191
    Hey, does anyone know how the seat numbers work at Sydney football ground?

I have a seat in row J and thought I was ten rows from the front but I see they have double letters and looks like AA is front row (not A)...can anyone confirm that?
    Im so happy with my righteous self..
  • Options
    Hey, ive got 2 adelaide tickets for sale cant make the flight any more. willing to sell for $200 for the pair.

PM me and we dicuss further.

cheers,
  • Options
    Sydney 22nd

I have a ticket for the Backspacer section which I'm prepared to sell for $80. When I bought the ticket I thought I'd been given fixer ticket (never looked at ticket). I have since bought myself a ticket to fixer section.

As I fly out to Adelaide next Monday if interested please PM here no later than Friday 13th.

Thanks

Gerry
    Adelaide 17th November 2009
    Melbourne 20th November 2009
    Sydney 22nd November 2009
    Brisvegas 25th November 2009
    www.flickr.com/photos/gerry_70/sets/72157622619096056/
  • Options
    hello all - i have one spare 10C ticket to the Melbourne Show at Docklands/Etihad Stadium on Nov 20. PM me if you are interested.
    Duckyhoward
    "so this is what it's like to be an adult,
    if he only knew now what he knew then..."

Adelaide '98, Paris '06, Berne '06, London '07,
    New York II '08, Adelaide '09, Melbourne '09,
    Adelaide BDO '14
    Ed @ Adelaide March 27,2011.
  • Options
    Hi I have a spare 10C Ticket for sale for Melbourne, 20/11/2009

PM me if you are interested
  • Options
    Hello all :)

We now have a third person who will be making the pilgrimage to Australia & New Zealand next week, unfortunately, I was only able to order 2 tickets through the 10 Club.

If anyone has an extra for one of these shows, I would love to buy it from you! Please send me an IM or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:keelagootee@yahoo.com">keelagootee@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
    If you have one for Brisbane or Auckland, I'm interested in those as well, but would prefer Sydney/Christchurch.
    I'm going to find you, and when I do, I don't plan on requesting a picture or an autograph. I'm just going redeem that drink you promised to buy all of "us f*#$ers" in New Zealand last year if we ever caught you out somewhere... and I'm going straight for the top-shelf, expensive bottle.
  • Options
    1 x member ticket (standing area, priority entry) for Melbourne available.

Face value or nearest offer

Cheers
    "Recently as I was waiting on a dream...."
  • Options
    Hey guys
    I've got a spare 10-club ticket to Adelaide. I want to Trade that ticket for another 10-club ticket in another city. I'm going to Melbourne already. If you know anyone that would be interested, let me know...
    All the best
  • Options
    Hi guys

I have 2 Ten Club tickets for Adelaide, 17th November. I will sell them for less than the purchase price or even be interested in trading for 2 seated tickets, as I have an injury and don't think i can cope with being in GA.

Can only pick the tickets up on the day so its a bit tricky!

If anyone is intersted please email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sareyeah@yahoo.com.au">sareyeah@yahoo.com.au</a><!-- e -->

Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks to two people pulling out, I have a 10C ticket to both Melbourne and Sydney available.
    Face value of course.

Contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:thomas.nottage@gmail.com">thomas.nottage@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->.
  • Options
    ChookChook Posts: 1
    I also have a 10C ticket spare to Melbourne. Standard face value obviously.

Email me bradcooke@gmail.com

7 days and counting!!!
  • Options
    This Thread sux. I wish I had the money to do the whole tour.
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    1 spare (possibly 2) 10C tickets for the Sydney show for sale.

If anyone knows anyone who is interested in a 10C ticket, possibly 2, for Sydney please let me know. Someone who claimed it back in August has now informed me that they no longer need it, with less than a week to get rid of it. (I chased up money but back in August but just trusted that there would be no problems...)

Less than cost, $140, dont want to be stuck with 2 spare tickets. (Was around $147 per ticket as per my credit card statement)

I am sitting with friends in the seating section, but had already bought the floor tickets when they asked if I wanted to go with them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    Just need Christchurch, if anyone has a spare 10c tic please let me know :D

Charlene
    xxx
  • Options
    WANTED: one Ten Club ticket to Brisbane show. if anyone has a spare please PM me.
    "It's a hopeless situation ... And I'm starting to believe
    That this hopeless situation ... Is what I'm trying to achieve"
  • Options
    Hey.
    I've got one 10c ticket for Adelaide. Originally wanted to trade for a Sydney but can't do it. Cost price, let me know.
    All the best......
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

I have an extra 10c ticket for Melbourne, Friday night. Cost price.

Please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:hayley_loveridge@hotmail.com">hayley_loveridge@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> or text 0423 110 117

Thanks,
    Hayley
  • Options
    cmcm Posts: 1
    Hi

I have 1 ten club ticket for Melbourne.
  • Options
    I am looking for two tickets to Auckland on the 27th of November.
  • Options
    I am looking for two tickets to Auckland on the 27th of November.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mrwright76@yahoo.com">mrwright76@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    I am looking for two tickets to Auckland on the 27th of November. Just want to get in the door. GA in Backspacer section would be great.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mrwright76@yahoo.com">mrwright76@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

JW308008
  • Options
    Anyone have 2 10C tickets for Sydney? Please let me know :-) thanks! peace
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I have a friend who has 2 non 10c GA tix available for Sydney, face value. PM me if you're interested and I'll hook you up.

Man, this Australian tour is KILLING ME!!!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Wanted - 10C tick for Sydney.
    Please PM me
    WoooooooHooooooo!!!!! :D:D

Got one thanks. See you there.
    Post edited by Jo on