Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    merepatt wrote:
    still crossing my fingers for a miracle - this board is so amazing - i still have faith!

trying to make a last minute trip out to philly - looking for a single to the 30th & 31st shows. 10c or regular tix - no matter!

joline - i hope you get a ticket for your mom - i think it's awesome you want to bring her :D

Good luck merepatt and if I come across a pair I will hook you both up. Also please come to the preparties as we will have a list of those having and needing tickets. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Hi,

I'm selling 2 pairs of tickets:

A pair in Section 107, row 2 (on the floor) for 10/27. (exactly what i paid--face value plus comcast charges)

A pair of 10c tickets (face value) for 10/28. Fan Club #332xxx.

PM me if you're interested.

thanks!

--dave
    1996: Randalls Island 2
    1998: Columbia, MD
    2003: Holmdel, NJ
    2005: Borgota 2, Philadelphia
    2006: Irving Plaza, Camden 1 and 2, East Rutherford 1 and 2
    2008: Camden 1 and 2, MSG 1 and 2
  • Options
    I;m looking for a single friday ticket..will take a pair if thats what u got.
  • Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 515
    still need a 30th ticket
  • Options
    merepatt wrote:
    still crossing my fingers for a miracle - this board is so amazing - i still have faith!

trying to make a last minute trip out to philly - looking for a single to the 30th & 31st shows. 10c or regular tix - no matter!

joline - i hope you get a ticket for your mom - i think it's awesome you want to bring her :D

Good luck merepatt and if I come across a pair I will hook you both up. Also please come to the preparties as we will have a list of those having and needing tickets. Thanks.

thanks! i plan on going to the pre-parties - hope to see you there! :D
    94 Chicago Stadium; 95 Soldier Field; 98 Alpine Valley 1&2, Chicago;
    2000 Alpine Valley "the Ice Bowl!", San Diego, Devore;
    03 Irvine 1&2 , San Diego, Chicago, Alpine Valley;
    06 St. Paul 1&2 w/Tom Petty, Vegas, San Diego, LA 1&2, Santa Barbara;
    07 Lollapalooza; 08 eV Santa Barbara & LA 2, Bonnaroo, Who Honors;
    09 Chicago 1&2, LA 1-4, San Diego, Philly 3&4
  • Options
    I have an extra 10c ticket for 10/28, show #2, Wednesday night. 10c #380,XXX. Had someone bail out on me over the weekend. Let me know, looking to get back what I paid for it.
  • Options
    Joline, please contact me ASAP. Really good news. :-D J
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Just got a good ticket to the 10/31 show on comcasttix.com if anyone is looking I would check there.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    Just to update - the 4 tickets to the 30th show have now been taken.

Still 2 tickets to the 28th if anyone's willing to miss Game One!
  • Options
    Hey,

I would be really grateful for a spare ticket on night 1,3 or 4.

Thanks
    xxx
  • Options
    zubiezubie Posts: 5
    jftino wrote:
    Have 2 tickets for 10/28, the person going with me bailed on me (seems like a common theme). they are in sec 413 row 2, looking for face or best offer.

I am looking for a nice single ticket to this show (10/28) now as i'd still like to go, if anyone has a 10C ticket that would be ideal!

PM sent
  • Options
    zubiezubie Posts: 5
    Hey,

I would be really grateful for a spare ticket on night 1,3 or 4.

Thanks
    xxx

PM sent
  • Options
    Looking for a single ticket for October 30th. Just found out I'm travelling to Philly to work (World Series). I'll be arriving that day, and would love to see the show. Big fan from Toronto, Canada.
    If anyone has an extra, and can help me out, that'd be great!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I may have an extra ten club ticket available for FV for Wed. 10/28..last minute cancellation....
    I should know by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest..

Please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP...

Member # 160XXXX.......
  • Options
    i still have a pair of 10club tickets for sale for 10/28 (#332xxx)

i also have a pair of comcast tickets for 10/27 as well, section 107, row 2 on the floor.

if anyone is interested in either pair, please contact me. i would love to sell them by tonight.

thanks!

--dave
    1996: Randalls Island 2
    1998: Columbia, MD
    2003: Holmdel, NJ
    2005: Borgota 2, Philadelphia
    2006: Irving Plaza, Camden 1 and 2, East Rutherford 1 and 2
    2008: Camden 1 and 2, MSG 1 and 2
  • Options
    I am a 10C member since 1998. I am (a man) from NYC who is a gainfully employed and successful visual artist/audio producer. I am looking for some one who would like to go to this show (Spectrum 10/31) with me because it is going to be historic, and none of my friends seem to get this. Sooooo, I'm looking for a cool (female) person who would like to attend this show with me. I'm not asking for anything in return, other than that you are a true fan, and are not averse to artist type guys who aren't 22. Actually, I'm 33 and your age doesn't really matter to me much either way. Please, monsters/cryers/bad poetry writers who insist on reading aloud/republicans/straight edge NEED NOT APPLY.

If you are seriously interested please just reply to my post and then if I am interested I can direct you to some ways for you can learn more about me. Then if you can convince me that you're the right girl the ticket is yours.
  • Options
    I have one extra Ten Club ticket for Philly 10/27 for face value. Fan club number 202xxx. Should arrive in town midday on Tuesday and can meet at establishment close to venue. Please only serious inquiries. PM if interested.
  • Options
    DH62554 wrote:
    I have one extra Ten Club ticket for Philly 10/27 for face value. Fan club number 202xxx. Should arrive in town midday on Tuesday and can meet at establishment close to venue. Please only serious inquiries. PM if interested.

PM sent :thumbup:
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    I am a 10C member since 1998. I am (a man) from NYC who is a gainfully employed and successful visual artist/audio producer. I am looking for some one who would like to go to this show (Spectrum 10/31) with me because it is going to be historic, and none of my friends seem to get this. Sooooo, I'm looking for a cool (female) person who would like to attend this show with me. I'm not asking for anything in return, other than that you are a true fan, and are not averse to artist type guys who aren't 22. Actually, I'm 33 and your age doesn't really matter to me much either way. Please, monsters/cryers/bad poetry writers who insist on reading aloud/republicans/straight edge NEED NOT APPLY.

If you are seriously interested please just reply to my post and then if I am interested I can direct you to some ways for you can learn more about me. Then if you can convince me that you're the right girl the ticket is yours.

DUDE CRAIG'S LIST IS :arrow: WAY
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Hello!!!

Flying in from Miami for the weekend... I was very lucky today and bought a ticket for Sat night's show
    but I still need one ticket for Friday...

If anyone has a spare Ten Club ticket, please consider me!!

Please PM if you can possibly help out a fellow long-time fan :geek:
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    KH71368KH71368 Florida Posts: 65
    I have an extra ticket for the 10/27 show in Philly. I am coming all the way from Miami, FL so I would like to share the ticket with someone who shares the same Pearl Jam passion as me.

I am a 28 year old dude.
  • Options
    Been away for the weekend...still need a ticket to 10/30...preferably 10C. PLEASE!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    This may be a stretch but I'm looking for four tix for the 30th show. I don't mind getting two sets or all four together...whichever you have. PM me if you have any extra tix available for the 30th.

Also looking for 2 tix for the 28th.

Thanks!
  • Options
    GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    I have two pairs for 10/28 for sale.

section 206
    and
    section 315

pairs are for face value $140, preferably I would like to sell these at the spectrum on the 27th.

jim
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    I got shut out of the presale...

Desperate for a pair to Saturday night, pm or call/text me @ (302)377-0612...thanks!
  • Options
    have 2 tixs for wed 10/28 philly and cant go asking 185. thats what i paid 610-883-7752 pdf file if paid with paypal west chester pa
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    single wed sec 415
    10c ticket fri
  • Options
    prsntnseprsntnse Posts: 155
    edited October 2009
    I have 1 10c ticket 267xxx for sale on Halloween night 10/31. I'm very busy, will try to get back to you this evening. Peace
    Ticket is gone :cry: , sorry.
    Post edited by prsntnse on
    2000- Jones Beach III
    2003- Nassau coliseum, MSG I, MSG II
    2006- Hartford, E. Ruth I, E. Ruth II,
    2008- W. Palm, Tampa, Camden II, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford, Mansfield II
    2008- E.V. solo - Boston I, Boston II,NYC I,Newark Stone - Brooklyn
    2009- Chicago I & II,Philly III & IV E.V. solo- Albany II, Philly II
    2010- Hartford, Newark, MSG I & II
    2011- Tres Mtns. - Ed solo-Beacon I & II - Alpine Valley I & II
    2013- Hartford, Philly I & II, Brooklyn I & II, London Ont
    2016- Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Philly I&II, MSG I&II
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,933
    JC29856 wrote:
    single wed sec 415
    10c ticket fri

PM sent
  • Options
    ReverbsReverbs Posts: 16
    edited October 2009
    Finally secured 10/27 tickets!

Now I have a pair of 10/28 10C tickets for sale at face.

My 10c number is 250XXX. PM me if interested.
    Post edited by Reverbs on