Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    Looking for a spare for 10/30 and 10/31 for the Joni Lee from Australia who missed the Hawaii EV solo shows because she was in a car accident on her way to the venue and is coming to Philly for her first US shows ever. Please help her out if you have a spare for either night. Please PM. Thanks!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    indy62indy62 Posts: 2
    Need a single to either or both 10/6 and 10/7. Email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:melzer62@gmail.com">melzer62@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you have a spare. Thanks!
    Denver, CO - 4/1/03
    Santa Barbara, CA - 10/28/03
    Los Angeles, CA - 7/9/06
    Santa Barbara, CA - 7/13/06
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/13/08 (EV)
    Universal City, CA - 9/30/09
    Universal City, CA - 10/1/09
    Universal City, CA - 10/6/09
  • Options
    Jowas77Jowas77 Posts: 74
    need 2 tic for 10/07... don't have to be together or even 1 (i'll leave my hubby at some bar:)
    I've been begging my husband to go with me to LA for last 3 weeks ... today he realized that red sox are playing on thursday in LA so he agreed to go
    pls e-mail me if you have spare <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jowas1977@go2.pl">jowas1977@go2.pl</a><!-- e --> ... make my day .. my month:))))))))))))))))
    11/96 Poland (Warsaw), 06/00 Poland (Katowice), ED 04/08 Berkeley, 08/09 San Francisco, 09/09 Portland, ED 07/11/11 Oakland, ED 07/12/11 Oakland
  • Options
    LG5171LG5171 Posts: 12
    Do you still have tkt for 10/7? fan for life???
    Email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:brainofl1@yahoo.com">brainofl1@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> & I'll take it.
    Lori
    Peace,
    Lori
  • Options
    Last minute I know but does anyone have an extra LA 4? It doesn't have to be 10c just an extra ticket. Please PM me.

thx
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    release00release00 Posts: 345
    Need 1 or 2 tickets to 10/30 and 10/31. Fellow 10Club member but tickets dont necessarily have to be 10c. Coming from KC...can meet at venue with cash or however you want to do it.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason.richard08@gmail.com">jason.richard08@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> or PM

Thanks
    "So much it dont show"
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    I need a ticket to San Diego show. This is for a dear dear friend of mine and she's dying to go.

I also need one ticket to 10/30 and one to 10/31. I have a good TenC number. I will hook you up next time you need a ticket if we're going to the same shows. Remember, next year is the big 20th anniv!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    linus_dlinus_d Posts: 19
    1 extra 10C ticket for LA3. Would really like to trade ticket for ride to and from show, but if not, somone to just buy ticket...i will rent a car and get there myself if i have to. I am getting on plane at 6:20 tomorrow morning, so PM me before that if interested.....
  • Options
    sad714 wrote:
    1 extra 10C ticket for LA3. Would really like to trade ticket for ride to and from show, but if not, somone to just buy ticket...i will rent a car and get there myself if i have to. I am getting on plane at 6:20 tomorrow morning, so PM me before that if interested.....

PM sent
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    Hey all. Just rounded up a couple folks and decided to make the most excellent trip to Philly. 3 of us total, looking to get ahold of 3 tickets to either show any way we can. Would consider any combo of singles, pairs, 10c, or non-10c tickets. Thanks for listening!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Need 2 tickets to LA4....PM me if you have a pair!
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Need 2 tkts for Philly 10/30 it dont have to be 10C tkt brokers are asking insane prices for crappy seats.. if anyone has some please PM me or send me an email at:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:meloncieguito@hotmail.com">meloncieguito@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks! :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    MH808MH808 Posts: 9
    Does anyone have an extra ticket for san diego? Doesn't have to be 10club, just anything..
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    MH808 wrote:
    Does anyone have an extra ticket for san diego? Doesn't have to be 10club, just anything..
    Please get this girl a ticket for San Diego!!! She IS AWESOME!!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Continuing my search for 1 ticket to 10/30. I can trade a 10C ticket to either 10/28 or 10/31 or pay cash. Please pm me if interested or let me know if you have any other offers. Thanks for your consideration!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 286

I may have an extra for san diego, it is ten club, but i won't know until probably thursday night. let me know if interested still

bellz
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    MH808 wrote:
    Please get this girl a ticket for San Diego!!! She IS AWESOME!!!

may have one for friday in san diego, ten club ticket. won't know until thursday for certain though.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bellz8580@gmail.com">bellz8580@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    bellz/ adam
  • Options
    i've already responded to a couple people's posts, but i believe i have an extra ten club ticket to san diego. as a single guy I would prefer to give this ticket to a girl (single would be ideal obviously). So if there are any single ladies out there looking to head to the pj show... let me know!
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bellz8580@gmail.com">bellz8580@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    adam / bellz
  • Options
    interested in any 1 extra for any Philly show. 10c? non10c? doesn't matter!
  • Options
    devonfzdevonfz Posts: 151
    edited October 2009
    ticket is spoken for. I will update if it fall thru. thanks for the response...

I have (1) extra 10C ticket for 10/07. My number is 260,xxx something. I will be driving down from norcal Wednesday and will be at venue around three. face value of course!

Devon
    530-680-7928

my internet is limited so feel free to call!
    Post edited by devonfz on
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,238
    anyone selling a ticket for tonites show?
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    I am looking for a good single for tomorrows show at the Gibson Wednesday Oct. 7.

Thanks in advance
    SB
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,238
    looking for one for tomorrows show too, but i have to worry bout tonites first
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    Hello

looking for one ticket for San Diego

i am not a female :D

thanks,
    jeff
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    looking for one for tomorrows show too, but i have to worry bout tonites first

Just sent you a PM about one I know about.
  • Options
    SB25943SB25943 Posts: 11
    Looking for one seat for tonight or Weds. I'm rolling solo...so I'd like to find someone or a group to meet up with to have a few drinks with.

Call
    Scott 760-333-4469

I'll be driving out from the Palm Springs area. I'll pay face for the ticket.

I was in Europe when seats were released...didn't check my email.
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Continuing my search for 1 ticket to 10/30. I can trade a 10C ticket to either 10/28 or 10/31 or pay cash. Please pm me if interested or let me know if you have any other offers. Thanks for your consideration!

Bump for me!!!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    SB25943 wrote:
    Looking for one seat for tonight or Weds. I'm rolling solo...so I'd like to find someone or a group to meet up with to have a few drinks with.

Call
    Scott 760-333-4469

I'll be driving out from the Palm Springs area. I'll pay face for the ticket.

I was in Europe when seats were released...didn't check my email.

You got a PM waiting for you with details on one I know about.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Still have 1 extra for LA3 Tuesday October 6. Loge 23, row T. No Ticketbastard fees. PM if interested.
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    edited October 2009
    Hello.

Looking for 1 to San Diego.

Little Help Please.

Thanks

***UPDATE*** Thank you to Breath123 for the ticket hook up. Got 1 cuz I needed it.
    Post edited by G Force on