Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Sold
  • Options
    fgalpernfgalpern Posts: 208
    sold!
    10C Member # 6,9XX - from 1992 to Present, attended 40 shows and counting...
  • Options
    TCCTCC Posts: 4
    I have 1 extra ticket for Sat. night, section 8, row V. I paid $80 including TM charges, just looking to get my money back.
  • Options
    If anyone has an extra pair of seated tickets for tonights hartford show please contact me! 610 737 1768
    Will pay reasonable price + buy you a drink of course
  • Options
    I have an extra pair of tickets for Mansfield 1 on Saturday. Face value.

Section 8, Row DDD, Seats 56 and 57 (yes, I know that it doesn’t show this row on the seating chart – I called the venue to confirm the row is in the covered seating and it is.)
    ~~How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.

2003 Tampa, Atlanta, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Albany, Buffalo, State College, Bonner Springs, Council Bluffs, DC, Camden I & II, MSG I 2006 Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, 2008 Hartford, Mansfield I
  • Options
    MY wife and I are looking for 2 seats to tonights show(Hartford). Can anyone help us out?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank You
    Jon Ray
    860-394-9073 calling me is fine
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    10c member. Driving up to Hartford with friend and his wife. Looking for a good single seat(I'm good company). Will get to the window around 6:00-6:30. Someone help a brother out! PM or call 917 686 8559 thanks. Peace, Joe
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    AliveGuyAliveGuy Posts: 21
    Looking for a single for sat night. Can throw in a ride to Great Woods from the Brookline/Boston/Cambridge area.

Have a Vic poster too

Or I have 10c seats for monday if you want to trade 1 for 1

PM Me!
  • Options
    owenzowenz Posts: 8
    Hola. I have one extra 10c ticket for tonight. Kind of a crappy 10c number (405...), which I blame on my viscious ADD, which caused to me letting my account lapse (*shakes head in shame*).

Because the seat is not spectacular, I will happily part with it for $20 less than face. That's 3 free beers right there!

PM or email direct at jasonvowens@gmail.com.

Jason
  • Options
    yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    I have 2 extra lawn seat available for below face value. Ticketbastard price is about $63 each. I am willing to sell them for 100 for the pair.

Please email me at plizana@gmail.com or call my cell. 631 833-0989

I will be at the show, and can deliver tickets in hand, walk with you while you get them scanned to prove authenticity.

Thanks

Pablo
    ...44 shows...and counting....
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    AliveGuy wrote:
    Looking for a single for sat night. Can throw in a ride to Great Woods from the Brookline/Boston/Cambridge area.

Have a Vic poster too

Or I have 10c seats for monday if you want to trade 1 for 1

PM Me!
    Check your PM
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    I have 1 extra ticket for both nights. $74/ticket face value of course. 10C number is 132xxx so seats will be great as always. PM me if interested. First come first serve and I would rather sell both tickets to 1 person but don't mind selling one and one.
  • Options
    crowpoint01crowpoint01 Posts: 209
    One in section 12 row A (Open air reserved)
    one in Section 8 row M (Covered)

Bought a bunch of singles on the initial day of sale when TM basically said show was sold out. Was able to get a pair together a few days ago when more tix were released.

Anyone interested? Best/Any offer. Need to sell to buy gas :)

PM me or email hingham_nene@yahoo.com
    4/11/94 Boston Garden 9/26/96 Augusta Maine
    8/20/98 Montreal 9/15 & 9/16/98 Great Woods 11/6/98 Karma Club 8/29 & 8/30/00 Tweeter Center
    6/6/03 Vegas 7/2 & 7/11/03 Tweeter Center
    9/28/04 Fleet Center 5/24 & 5/25/06 Boston Garden
    6/28 & 6/30/08 Mansfield
    8/1 & 8/2/08 EV Opera House
    5/17/10 Boston
  • Options
    suparobsuparob Posts: 9
    Looking for TWO 10C tickets for TONIGHT in Hartford.....

...please PM or call....

Rob
    (203) 610 0050
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    Qball wrote:
    I have 1 extra ticket for both nights. $74/ticket face value of course. 10C number is 132xxx so seats will be great as always. PM me if interested. First come first serve and I would rather sell both tickets to 1 person but don't mind selling one and one.
    Its like pulling teeth trying to get rid of quality seats. ;) people just don't respond to PM's.

AliveGuy, you're on the clock...I'm off to lunch, I'll be back in about an hour and at that point if I don't have an answer from you I'm gonna go in a different direction.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    I have two tickets for Monday Mansfield (6/30). Sec 12. Face value. Let me know at brian.mcvety@gmail.com. thanks

Brian
  • Options
    Qball wrote:
    nm.
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)
  • Options
    10c member. Driving up to Hartford with friend and his wife. Looking for a good single seat(I'm good company). Will get to the window around 6:00-6:30. Someone help a brother out! PM or call 917 686 8559 thanks. Peace, Joe
    bump out to lunch please call!
    What You Giving

• Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    anyone have an extra for tonight? i just found out i can go...

10c or TM - i don't really care.

shot in the dark - anyone who'd happen to be coming back to nyc after?? :)
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    preble69preble69 Posts: 134
    1 extra 10c tix last time pj played @ the meadows I had 12th row so it should be a good ticket Face

call me I am leaving soon
    508 930-0943

Matt
  • Options
    I have an extra pair of tickets for Mansfield 1 on Saturday. Face value.

Section 8, Row DDD, Seats 56 and 57 (yes, I know that it doesn’t show this row on the seating chart – I called the venue to confirm the row is in the covered seating and it is.)

I'm leaving for Hartford and won't have internet access, so feel free to give me a call if you're interested.

518-258-4260
    -Erin
    ~~How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.

2003 Tampa, Atlanta, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Albany, Buffalo, State College, Bonner Springs, Council Bluffs, DC, Camden I & II, MSG I 2006 Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, 2008 Hartford, Mansfield I
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    TM still had lawn tix as of an hour ago.
    svenstephy wrote:
    anyone have an extra for tonight? i just found out i can go...

10c or TM - i don't really care.

shot in the dark - anyone who'd happen to be coming back to nyc after?? :)
  • Options
    So my friend just bailed on Hartford and I have an extra ticket for the show tonight. My # is 308xxx, but I had some pretty decent seats @ MSG both nights: rows 3 & 4, Sec 11 on the floor; had some pretty good views of all the action.

Face value; anyone interested please PM me.
    On the road now, the ticket is still here, please call RUDY 347 204 3172
    What You Giving

• Options
    Hi,

I have two 10c tix 194xxx for Mansfield that I am willing to sell for face value. The only thing is, I would really like to pick up the tickets and hand them off to you as close to 2:00 pm as possible. The reason I can't go to the show is I have a family function in New Jersey and I have to get on the road as soon as possible.

If you are interested, please give me a call. I'll be at the Hartford show tonight if you want to meet me so you know this is legit.

732-580-9679

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Options
    all set
  • Options
    Hi,

I am going to the show solo tonight because my girlfriend got sick. If anyone wants to buy her one ticket at face value, please give me a call.

732-580-9679

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Options
    raynmanasraynmanas Posts: 13
    Hi,

I have two 10c tix 194xxx for Mansfield that I am willing to sell for face value. The only thing is, I would really like to pick up the tickets and hand them off to you as close to 2:00 pm as possible. The reason I can't go to the show is I have a family function in New Jersey and I have to get on the road as soon as possible.

If you are interested, please give me a call. I'll be at the Hartford show tonight if you want to meet me so you know this is legit.

732-580-9679

Thanks,
    Paul

voicemail left...
  • Options
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D00407AAAA0AB89?artistid=735836&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

500 EEE

Hartford Tonight

600 LL Mid Pavillion Center there now
  • Options
    Section 4, Row R. Hard TM tickets.

PM me if interested!
  • Options
    griz333griz333 Posts: 77
    Face value, but I'll be leaving Providence around 4:30-5 so I don't know what time I'll be picking them up. PM in the next 20 minutes and I'll give you my phone number and we can meet at the TO.

I'm hitting the road - try jeffnas333@yahoo.com if you're still interested.