Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Anyone with 1 ticket to Hartford (good seat preferred) please PM me! I will be willing to pay up to $150 for it.
  • edved13edved13 Posts: 67
    Looking For 1 Ticket To Either Msg Show. Have Posters For Trade.
  • swannerswanner Posts: 2
    I've got an extra 10c ticket for West Palm, member # 142XXX. Bonus points if you're coming from the Sarasota/Tampa area and want to share the ride! PM me if you're interested.
  • pjnpapjnpa Posts: 70
    I'm only using one of my ten club tickets for Thursday, June 19th in Camden. Looking to trade my extra one for one ten club ticket for Friday, June 20th show in Camden.

pjnpa
    195xxx
  • signal2711signal2711 Posts: 36
    I have 3 extra MSG #2 singles.
    Looking to get face value.

Let me know if anyone is interested....
  • dogman11dogman11 Posts: 34
    Sorry for the "potential" but plans are still up in the air. So I may or may not have 10c tickets available for Hartford. 10c number is 253xxx.

PM me if interested and I can give you full details.
  • signal2711 wrote:
    I have 3 extra MSG #2 tix.
    Looking to get face value.

Let me know if anyone is interested....

PM'd you....
    if hope could grow from dirt like me.....

"well I know for sure that if we met up eye-to-eye....a little wine would bring us closer...you and I"...Pete Townshend
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    I have an extra 10 club ticket to the Hartford show- I am looking for, in return, an extra to MSG 1 if possible. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!
  • BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    If anyone has an extra ticket for the 1st night please send PM. I'm not picky about seating, Thanks!! Missed out on Pre-sale
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 466
    Need a single to MSG night 2. Please PM me if you have one available. 10C would be great. I am normal and wouldn't be a freak to sit next to!
  • smattmallsmattmall Posts: 7
    Looking for atleast 2 decent seats together for either MSG show...

I have a sealed Soldier Field vinyl to offer and/or cash. Or just $.

Please let me know via PM if you can help me out.

Thanks.
    Is That Any Better?
  • have 1 extra ten club tix for camden night 2 and WASH dc. face value. jack
  • I am looking for one 10c ticket for Camden #2. Please help. I posted two weeks ago and I am still without a ticket. Please help.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175

/gorgeous was his savior/
    i have been takenCare of. so good luck to everyOne still in need.

nothing to trade. i will pay cash. i don't care what your tenClub number is, i just want to be in there.

if noOne has one, then i will buy one on ticketMaster. of course, i'd rather pay for one from one of yous guys.

PM, IM or eMail me. if you wanna talk, i'll give you my phone number to let you hear my soothing, calming and reAssuring voice that will confirm i am for real and down to buy the ticket you are willing to sale.

and i rockOut the whole time so if you don't like that, then i understand and won't buy a ticket from you. because i respect that others don't do that. and that's okay.

alright, then.

lmk. and thanks for reading.

L8.
  • I am looking for One DC ticket if anyone has a extra please let me know
    I Don't Have Much to trade But I am willing To Pay above Face Value
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I am looking for One DC ticket if anyone has a extra please let me know
    I Don't Have Much to trade But I am willing To Pay above Face Value

Sent you PM about extra ticket.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• KickstandKickstand Posts: 6
    still have an extra 10c Columbia ticket
  • ZolakZolak Posts: 12
    I have an extra MSG 1 ticket that I'm looking to trade for a MSG 2 ticket. The ticket is Sec 312 Row O. Ideally I would trade the ticket and cash for 2 tickets to night 2. PM me
  • Looking for tics to MSG 2, thanks
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • unfortunately have nothing to trade. So anyone looking just to sell tix to a fellow loyal PJ fan, let me know!!! thank you!!!
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • rpolsbrpolsb Posts: 3
    I need 2 tix to West Palm for the 6/11 show.

Email me at rickpolster@daytonacubs.com

Thanks
  • Looking for tics to MSG 2, thanks

I have an excellent pair for MSG1.....looking to swap one for MSG2 but i want a fair trade (no 300's, 400's or behind stage)....

PM me if interested

hugh
    if hope could grow from dirt like me.....

"well I know for sure that if we met up eye-to-eye....a little wine would bring us closer...you and I"...Pete Townshend
  • spivedspived Posts: 107
    In need of a single to Mansfield 1.

Thanks in advance!
    wes.c.addle@gmail.com
    all you need is love
    I got some if you need it
  • HI,

I have a Pearl Jam Mansfield ticket for Monday, June 30. Section 1. Looking to trade for similar on June 28. Thanks

Mike
  • TinyFistsTinyFists Posts: 142
    After originally thinking I couldn’t be in New York for 24th June, a turn of events means I now can and will be. I’m looking for a pair to MSG I. Please PM me if you can help!
    Try to tell me that you love me, throw your little punches at me...
  • jparks_79jparks_79 Posts: 3
    Anyone have an extra pavilion seat for the WPB show that they would like to share with a fellow PJ fan? Send me a PM

Thanks!
  • Hi, I'm new to this forum and not sure whether I'm posting in the right place. If I need to be redirected, please let me know what to do.

In any case, I'm looking for a Mansfield ticket trade. I HAVE an extra seat in Section 1 for June 30. I'm LOOKING for a similar seat on June 28. Can anybody help? Thanks for any consideration.

mike
  • jmccue7jmccue7 Posts: 119
    looking for an extra fan club pair for DC on the 22nd. PM me if you got anything. Thanks!
    Merriweather '00
    East Troy '03
    Boston I '04
    Pittsburgh '06
    Lollapalooza '07
    DC '08
    MSG I & II '08
  • erik768erik768 Decatur, GA Posts: 116
    I've got an extra ticket for the PJ show in Tampa on 6/12. My Ten Club number is 253xxx. Looking for face. PM me if interested.

UPDATE: I have sold the ticket. Thanks for the interest. Can't wait for the show.
    PJ
    2003 Tampa 2004 Kissimmee 2007 Chicago 2008 West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia 2009 Toronto, Chicago 1-2, Philadelphia 3-4 2010 New Orleans 2011 PJ20/East Troy 1-2 2012 Atlanta 2013 Baltimore 2016 Miami, Greenville 2018 Boston 1 2020 St. Louis 2022 Nashville, St. Louis 2023 Noblesville, Austin 1-2 2024 Chicago 1-2
    EV
    2009 Atlanta 1-2 2012 Jacksonville
  • badu2fanbadu2fan Posts: 87
    Looking to find someone deserving to sit up close as my # is 100***
    PM if interested and let me know why u want to be up front..... LOL

I would have to meet you at venue etc.