Rollings wrote:
    I know.

I don't know why my laptop doesn't work
    i mean I just washed it yesterday!

what the...?

Dry clean only.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    conman wrote:
    this thread reminds me of an Ari Gold quote. don't know the exact quote but it goes something like this...

'she had a mouth like a Dyson vacuum, never lost suction' :lol:

had to take my vacuum to be repaired...at the time i was living at the base of the hollywood hills so there were a lot of celebs around...this shop, like practically every other store in the area, had stars headshots on their walls...the one that stuck with me was bobcat goldwait's...he signed it "thanks for sucking"...i imagined him screaming it
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    conman wrote:
    this thread reminds me of an Ari Gold quote. don't know the exact quote but it goes something like this...

had to take my vacuum to be repaired...at the time i was living at the base of the hollywood hills so there were a lot of celebs around...this shop, like practically every other store in the area, had stars headshots on their walls...the one that stuck with me was bobcat goldwait's...he signed it "thanks for sucking"...i imagined him screaming it

That wasn't a Bobcat Goldthwait picture, it was your high school yearbook.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    DYSON usually has some made crazy discounts around T-giving. We got the Animal Vac last year....very trippy to operate, compared to others vacs.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    conman wrote:

shit you're right...damn, i'm hilarious!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,834
    Miele makes great hepa filtered vacuums with great accessories. If you are willing to spend $$$ for a vacuum that lasts about 8-10 years. I wonder about the bagless vacuum's ability to contain dust.
  • norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

shit you're right...damn, i'm hilarious!
    :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."