Tboz51 wrote:
    DS1119 acts like he is 10.

He needs to go to bed.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    in order to put your concerns at ease, whenever you register into a forum, on the first page there is a box to check if you are at least 13...

welcome RehabDoll, enjoy yourself...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Tboz51 wrote:
    Go tell all your classmates who like Dave Matthews, Creed and Nickelback that they are turds.

:clap:

"Welcome to the world, of the real" Morpheus
    +8

Thats sooooo true, Worst bands :evil:
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    No offense, kid, but should 13-year-olds be on message boards with adults (or at all)?
    nothing wrong with that at all :mrgreen:

...as long as we don't have a Penn St. situation :shock: ;):lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:

He needs to go to bed.

Without dinner!
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    No offense, kid, but should 13-year-olds be on message boards with adults (or at all)?

:lol::lol::lol:
    RehabDoll wrote:
    imalive wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

In no way is that funny. You both should be ashamed about that one.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Tboz51 wrote:
    '

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Tboz51 wrote:

Tboz51 is sentenced to a lifetime of hearing nothing but Dave Matthews jams...no lyrics...just jams.

the fixer9...just go to fucking bed.

redmosquito22 is sentenced to a lifetime of being placed on hold calling the Ten Club wondering when the high top Vans will go back on sale.
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    DS1119 wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:

Tboz51 is sentenced to a lifetime of hearing nothing but Dave Matthews jams...no lyrics...just jams.

redmosquito22 is sentenced to a lifetime of being placed on hold calling the Ten Club wondering when the high top Vans will go back on sale.

I accept my fate... I do wish I could hear his sweet sweet voice though...

Maybe at somepoint (in eternity) the Brazilian Dave Matthews can sing to me? :cry:
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    I'm 19 and I've been a big fan since I was about 14. The first song I ever heard was Jeremy. Then I bought Daughter on iTunes. Then Black, Alive, State of Love and Trust.... Then I bought Breath. I then proceeded to buy Rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits). After that I bought all of the albums, saw Ed, and here I am.

:D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    In no way is that funny. You both should be ashamed about that one.

it's funny... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm 19 and I've been a big fan since I was about 14. The first song I ever heard was Jeremy. Then I bought Daughter on iTunes. Then Black, Alive, State of Love and Trust.... Then I bought Breath. I then proceeded to buy Rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits). After that I bought all of the albums, saw Ed, and here I am.

The line I put in bold makes me feel really old, coming from a place where I used to lug cassettes and vinyl around to my friend's houses as a teen. Wow.
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
  • Options
    eladdereladder Posts: 414

You rock! Get into binaural and riot act. Masterpieces. Take a trip w those albums.
    He was ok but wondering about wandering
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:

He needs to go to bed.

Hahaha I love that thread.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Bahahaha
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:

He needs to go to bed.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    eladder wrote:

You rock! Get into binaural and riot act. Masterpieces. Take a trip w those albums.

Binaural is my favorite PJ album.
  • Options
    thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    I joined the Ten Club right at Age 20. I originally got into Pearl Jam when I was around 16 or 17, and I heard Rearviewmirror for the first time on the radio (I think this was in 2006 or 2007). I was digging their Avocado singles that was getting air time at the time, but I never really got into Pearl Jam until hearing Rearviewmirror. I liked the Offspring and other punk music at the time (I was a big Nirvana fan when I was 13 years old), so naturally, I enjoyed this song. I slowly crept into Pearl Jam until the time of the Ten Reissue. I decided to buy it (yes, spend money on music, weird for a poor college kid like myself), and I was immediately hooked onto Pearl Jam, listening to Ten over and over again at work and in the car to and from work.

I ended up buying tickets to the Key Arena show in 2009, only later to win better seats on the radio by being the lucky caller. I went to the Backspacer release party at Easy Street Records, which was the night before the concert, only to feel really young compared to the 30-40 year olds who were openly drinking beers in the record store (I've never seen beer being consumed openly in a record store before). I could tell that this was a very dedicated fan base, and the collective sigh of disappointment when Ed texted the owner of Easy Street and said he wasn't coming because he had to tuck the kids into bed or something like that. The next day, I go to my first Pearl Jam concert with my brother. It was a beautiful September evening, which made me wonder why they scheduled a Monday night show at the Key Arena this time of year rather than weekend shows at the Gorge. Anyways, even from the lower right wing of the Key Arena, many rows back, I could still get a good view of the concert and was immediately drawn in by a beautiful song that I never heard before, which was Long Road. I couldn't believe that a band could go out their with their instruments and produce such a perfect sound without any gimmicks or recorded audio. I recognized about half of the songs, since I listened to Live on Two Legs beforehand and got familiar with some of their more well known songs. But after seeing the crowd sing along to some songs I didn't know at the time (Indifference being one I remember not knowing), I felt like I had some homework to do.

After the concert and eventually getting into the bootleg, I can say I've listened to Pearl Jam at least once a day almost everyday, whether it was in the car, working out, at work, doing dishes, you name it. Didn't have any PJ experiences in 2010 (I did see Soundgarden at the Showbox though, a different story there!), but in 2011, I was privileged enough to get Ten Club tickets to Ed's show at Benaroya Hall and to see Pearl Jam in Vancouver. I felt like those shows in 2011 were the big test after the almost two year gap in studying. Although I'm 22 now and not officially in the club, I think its awesome to see that there are some kids still listening to Pearl Jam rather than Lil Wayne or Drake or whatever the eff kids listen to these days.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    I'm 18, I used to hear it when i was going to school and see people who didn't make me feel good.

At that time, when I listened to Pearl Jam I traveled to another world that was all mine and Pearl Jam and that made me survive in the school.
    Rio de Janeiro, Praça da Apoteose, 2011
    Atlanta, Music Midtown, 2012
    São Paulo, Lollapalooza, 2013
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    We all try to take good care of each other here so if anyone gives you crap, just let us know. Welcome to all the new people...and any OLD people I never said that to. :lol: :wave: xo
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Hello and welcome!! :wave: 19 here, became a fan at 15. Heard Jeremy in May 2008 and was beyond blown away. Quickly bought every PJ studio album and the rest is history! Pearl Jam has been such a positive force in my life and I seriously don't know where I'd be now without their music, it came to me at a perfect time and a time where I needed it. Enjoy the ride!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    eladdereladder Posts: 414
    eladder wrote:

Binaural is my favorite PJ album.

It may be my fav too. I was just lucky enough to travel through switzerland via train and it was the best soundtrack for any trip ever. Swiss alps and binaural. Unstoppable. Sleight of hand is beyond powerful.
    He was ok but wondering about wandering
  • Options
    eladder wrote:
    Sleight of hand is beyond powerful.

That's my favorite Pearl Jam song.
  • Options
    BrainOfMABrainOfMA Posts: 553
    eladder wrote:
    Sleight of hand is beyond powerful.

That's my favorite Pearl Jam song.

One of my favorites too. Binaural is one hell of an album.
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:

He needs to go to bed.

:lolno:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Tboz51 wrote:
    Go tell all your classmates who like Dave Matthews, Creed and Nickelback that they are turds.

:clap:

"Welcome to the world, of the real" Morpheus
    What year is this? 2001? :lol:
  • Options
    i love this thread! :)

i'm 16 :) i've been a PJ fan for some time i don't know how old i was exactly when i heard them the first time (maybe around 7), but it was in my dad's car and it was alive :D after that i stole my dad's PJ albums and since then i'm a fan :D