Isn't there a dam show tonight???

2»

Comments

• rooster
    8.29.00-4.29.03-4.30.03-5.2.03-7.2.03-7.3.03-7.8.03-7.9.03-7.11.03-9.28.04-9.29.04-10.1.04- 10.2.04-10.3.04-5.12.06-5.24.06-5.25.06
    ...i know all the rules but the rules do not know me, guaranteed...
  • PrlJmr10PrlJmr10 Posts: 130
    im listening to the show via cell phone

Me too!!!!! My friend called me after it started, funny listening to a show over the phone.
    PEARL JAM - It's what's for breakfast

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
    --Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)
  • BoomDaddyBoomDaddy Posts: 51
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Black/(We Belong Together) , Corduroy

Encore: Comeback
  • BoomDaddy wrote:
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Black/(We Belong Together) , Corduroy

Encore: Comeback

Aww I LOVE that song!!!!! Even if it makes me cry sometimes.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • pj1023pj1023 Posts: 47
    i love comeback!! wished i could of heard it live
    Shows
    Pittsburgh- (4/26/03)
    Pittsburgh w/ Stones- (9/28/06)
    Cleveland- (5/20/06)
    Pittsburgh- (6/23/06)
    Cincy- (6/24/06)
  • sweet that they encored comeback
    8.29.00-4.29.03-4.30.03-5.2.03-7.2.03-7.3.03-7.8.03-7.9.03-7.11.03-9.28.04-9.29.04-10.1.04- 10.2.04-10.3.04-5.12.06-5.24.06-5.25.06
    ...i know all the rules but the rules do not know me, guaranteed...

Encore: Comeback, Leash
    leash

--Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)
    BoomDaddy wrote:

Encore: Comeback, Leash
    You are a quick one :) I'm always one step behind!!

--Anonymous

Encore: Comeback, Leash, Why Go,

Encore: Comeback, Leash, Why Go, So You Want To Be A Rock N Roll Star
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    It's been fun following the shows on the Pit so far this tour.

The west coast dates are too late for me, so I'll have to enjoy the comments the mornings after.

Thanks to the relayers - especially ACC!

Cheers.

PS See you back here for Dublin!
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
    thats all folks
  • nukeboot wrote:
    It's been fun following the shows on the Pit so far this tour.

The west coast dates are too late for me, so I'll have to enjoy the comments the mornings after.

Thanks to the relayers - especially ACC!

Cheers.

PS See you back here for Dublin!

LOL I had notihng to do with tonight hun.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • BoomDaddy wrote:
    thats all folks

SWEET! Thanks so much for the relay Boomdaddy!!!
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    LOL I had notihng to do with tonight hun.

:) I know.

I was thanking you for all of the other nights.

Take a bow...
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • stillahivestillahive Posts: 14
    i think people may be tired of the 'petty jam' thing. its lost its spunk.

that, and it is only 7pm out there

TSIS hasnt updated in a while either. weird. i know theyre jus opening but it's still a pj show. >:\
    " 'No.....Way' my answer to that, 'No.....Way'"
  • *Boy*Boy Posts: 112
    No Life Wasted huh? thats a new one
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not ~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same ~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~

~chaka boom chak -Tom Waits~
  • nukeboot wrote:
    :) I know.

I was thanking you for all of the other nights.

Take a bow...

Ohh lol. Well you're welcome. :) Its been fun.
  • bacchanalbacchanal Posts: 149
    good set.....now the real fun begins ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!1 lets get ready to WEST COAST!!
  • Cool, thanks. Glad to see Unemployable is back. Seemed like they dropped it for a number of shows. Love that song.
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    this is a really short setlist thread. Alot of people aren't into the Petty shows at all. I bet there will be alot more excitement in the Vegas setlist thread.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying