Isn't there a dam show tonight???

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Strange!! No talk about it! Any relayers?? Soundcheck info? ANYTHING???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    i think people may be tired of the 'petty jam' thing. its lost its spunk.

that, and it is only 7pm out there
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    i think people may be tired of the 'petty jam' thing. its lost its spunk

I can DEFINITELY feel that!! Sure, I'm not hittin any of them, but I will be VERY happy when the Petty/PJ tour is OVER!!!!!
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    I can DEFINITELY feel that!! Sure, I'm not hittin any of them, but I will be VERY happy when the Petty/PJ tour is OVER!!!!!

likewise, there is really nothing on any of these past 6 bootlegs that would make me want to buy them. even though, you can get 2 shows for the price of one.

ehhh..it was a good experiment and i am sure it was an honor for pearl jam to open up for a legend like tom petty.
    likewise, there is really nothing on any of these past 6 bootlegs that would make me want to buy them. even though, you can get 2 shows for the price of one.

True that! However, I do want to hear BUSHLEAGUER again:) Can't wait:):)

But.. ON WITH THE NORMAL TOUR> ACCCK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    it's also in Denver right? so isn't that mountain time zone...sound should start in about 20 or so minutes.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    7 Mtn Time now so they wont start for another half hour or so.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
    momofglynn wrote:
    it's also in Denver right? so isn't that mountain time zone...sound should start in about 20 or so minutes.

You are correct! However, guess the info on the soundcheck is not here tonight. Interesting.
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    it could be that peolpe are with their friends and family enjoying the holiday too. I do not know....I'm stuck at work and this has always been my place to pass the time!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    Severed Hand
    Not For You/(Modern Girl)
    Insignificance
    Unemployable
    Even Flow

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    very early Not For You.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']Severed Hand
    Insignificance
    Unemployable
    Even Flow

I love this band :)

5 songs into the set and 3 of them are different from last night

Amazing
    Paint Me A Picture
    Paint It By the Sea
    It Doesn't Matter
    If It Looks Like Me
    If It Comes From the Heart
    and it Comes From You
    Nothing Else Will Matter
    Your Heart Is What Is True
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    amen to getting back to the pj tour!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    I love this band :)

5 songs into the set and 3 of them are different from last night

Amazing

Not sure that stat is amazing. Cool maybe....but amazing?
  • Not sure that stat is amazing. Cool maybe....but amazing?
    No...I'm bringing up how cool it is that they change up their sets so much
    Paint Me A Picture
    Paint It By the Sea
    It Doesn't Matter
    If It Looks Like Me
    If It Comes From the Heart
    and it Comes From You
    Nothing Else Will Matter
    Your Heart Is What Is True
  • ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']Severed Hand
    Insignificance
    Unemployable
    Even Flow

Do you have a source?? Cause I can't find info anywhere.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • BoomDaddyBoomDaddy Posts: 51
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down,
  • BoomDaddy wrote:
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down,

Ahh you guys at BRY do have a source. Was there earlier and saw nothing. Thanks Boomdaddy.

Guess the band is still smarting over the death of Booms mom. :( poor Boom.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    Ahh you guys at BRY do have a source. Was there earlier and saw nothing. Thanks Boomdaddy.

Guess the band is still smarting over the death of Booms mom. :( poor Boom.
    yep Im the only relayer i've seen tonight, no one is posting on red mosquito , so im doing it on bry
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Thanks, BoomDaddy
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Black
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    nukeboot wrote:
    Thanks, BoomDaddy

Yes, thank you. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Black/(We Belong Together)
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Black/(We Belong Together) , Corduroy
  • PrlJmr10PrlJmr10 Posts: 130
    BoomDaddy wrote:
    Black, Corduroy
    PEARL JAM - It's what's for breakfast

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
    --Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)
    PrlJmr10 wrote:
    Black, Corduroy
    yah might wanna look at last post
  • PrlJmr10PrlJmr10 Posts: 130
    yeah, sorry...you beat me to it:)
    PEARL JAM - It's what's for breakfast

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
    --Anonymous

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. -Patrick Henry, revolutionary (1736-1799)
    PrlJmr10 wrote:
    yeah, sorry...you beat me to it:)
    im listening to the show via cell phone
    Main: Long Road, WWS, Severed Hand, Not For You/ (Modern Girl), Insignificance, Unemployable, Evenflow, Gone, State of Love & Trust, Down, Wasted Reprise, Betterman, Black/(We Belong Together) , Corduroy

Encore: