Stupid Things You've Done On A Dare...

2»

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    Burned both my calves with a red hot poker iron. And my stomach. Now the scars on my legs look like a R and F.
    Ratfuck. :D

indeed :wave:
    Hey u bitches. That was not what the initials look like. It looks like a j and a.
    Lmao.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    012.jpg

The one labeled "Bullpen" was from the visitor's dugout, the one on the right is from the Yanks dugout and a ball from the bullpen. Can't find the donut I got though??

Quite honestly, I didn't believe a word of that when I first read it until the pictures. Sounded too awesome. That is fucking great.

Alot of people don't believe me whenever I have told the story. Here's the amazing thing...we did it again two Sundays later. The second time was Yankee Stadiums fault. If you're familiar with the OLD Yankee Stadium follow along. We were in the big Team Store after the game. It was packed as hell and they were trying to shuffle people out. Instead of making us exit out the front door onto the concourse outside they told my fiance and I to leave out of the door back into the stadium. He told us to go right and go out the exit. Well...screw you. You just let us back into the Stadium after security cleared it. We went out onto the field again and screwed around in the dugouts. The best part was walking out both times we did this through the players exit. The people that were still there behind the barracades were looking at us wondering who we were. It was awesome!! :D Both times happened in September of 04...haven't been able to do it again.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    012.jpg

The one labeled "Bullpen" was from the visitor's dugout, the one on the right is from the Yanks dugout and a ball from the bullpen. Can't find the donut I got though??

Quite honestly, I didn't believe a word of that when I first read it until the pictures. Sounded too awesome. That is fucking great.

Alot of people don't believe me whenever I have told the story. Here's the amazing thing...we did it again two Sundays later. The second time was Yankee Stadiums fault. If you're familiar with the OLD Yankee Stadium follow along. We were in the big Team Store after the game. It was packed as hell and they were trying to shuffle people out. Instead of making us exit out the front door onto the concourse outside they told my fiance and I to leave out of the door back into the stadium. He told us to go right and go out the exit. Well...screw you. You just let us back into the Stadium after security cleared it. We went out onto the field again and screwed around in the dugouts. The best part was walking out both times we did this through the players exit. The people that were still there behind the barracades were looking at us wondering who we were. It was awesome!! :D Both times happened in September of 04...haven't been able to do it again.

That is fucking great. We went on a tour of it in the fall after it closed and got to take pictures and all in the dugout and got to see the clubhouse and all but that is just fucking awesome. That team store was always a zoo and they would just file you out so I could definitely see that happening. That is awesome.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    That is fucking great. We went on a tour of it in the fall after it closed and got to take pictures and all in the dugout and got to see the clubhouse and all but that is just fucking awesome. That team store was always a zoo and they would just file you out so I could definitely see that happening. That is awesome.

We did the the tour in January or February of 05. It was funny when the tour brought us down to the clubhouse and walked us up the ramp to the dugout, my fiance and I looked at each other with the "been here done that look". 8-) We did enjoy the pressbox though. Still couldn't get over how cheap the food was in there. We pay 5 bucks for a pretzel and they pay a buck. :lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    stood in a corner of my house many moons ago w/ my jeans around my ankles and a ball cap over my whatnot. very drunk and very whatever else. i didn't hold the hat up, it was nicely balanced there
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

We did the the tour in January or February of 05. It was funny when the tour brought us down to the clubhouse and walked us up the ramp to the dugout, my fiance and I looked at each other with the "been here done that look". 8-) We did enjoy the pressbox though. Still couldn't get over how cheap the food was in there. We pay 5 bucks for a pretzel and they pay a buck. :lol:

That's great. Yeah, the press box was cool. When we went the lineup chalkboard still had the final lineup written on it, which was pretty cool
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

That's great. Yeah, the press box was cool. When we went the lineup chalkboard still had the final lineup written on it, which was pretty cool

That is cool. 8-)
  • chadwick wrote:
    stood in a corner of my house many moons ago w/ my jeans around my ankles and a ball cap over my whatnot. very drunk and very whatever else. i didn't hold the hat up, it was nicely balanced there
    Reminds me of a stupid trick my friends did. One friend hides in the bushes with a fishing rod and reel. The line goes over a telephone line and is hooked to a kielbasa between the other guys legs who stands on the sidewalk. When the cars go by one guy, reels it in and the other guy gets a hard on.