Options

The Dancing COWMAN of Mansfield

2»

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i don't know what's more disturbing....stone sucking tit or the cowmans expression while stone sucks tit....:eek: :D:D
  • Options
    jeffco98jeffco98 Posts: 19
    I'm pretty sure that was the same cow guy from 2000.
    I'm also pretty sure I saw the same guy dressed like a cow at a Dead show in Highgate, VT in '94 or '95
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    is it Ashton Kutcher under the cow costume?

edit: oh there was no mask. LMAO!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    jeffco98 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that was the same cow guy from 2000.
    I'm also pretty sure I saw the same guy dressed like a cow at a Dead show in Highgate, VT in '94 or '95
    Same cow man from 2000, same cow man from Albany 2003, same cow man from hundreds of other NE shows.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    That is an awesome picture. LOL
    This guy had a ticket right across the aisle from me about 12 rows back in the center. But when he got there last night he went up to security and tried to talk his way up front. It was a no go...next thing I know I see him up there on the side of the stage rocking out. I'm like 'what the hey?' Meanwhile I've been watching this whole writband thing going on the last 3 shows...does anyone know how you get to get a wrist band from the big guy with a shaved head and go up to the front of the stage??
    Well I digress...Now cow man is being dragged out on stage by Ed and is this guy a riot or what? And Ed says 'we've never met him before'...
    That's my story
  • Options
    I want to get onstage and get a tamborine, so basically this is the best way???
  • Options
    pjsteadipjsteadi Posts: 27
    It should be the cover of the next album.

bump that. now name it
  • Options
    PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 207
    That is an awesome picture. LOL
    (edit)does anyone know how you get to get a wrist band from the big guy with a shaved head and go up to the front of the stage??

That's my story

Take a lesson from Stone and start sucking
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Options
    yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    I saw the Cow guy in my row in Mansfield II, center row r, but as the show started, he made it pretty far up in the front. I'm thinking about buying a gorilla suit, or a big banana costume. Perhaps I can get on stage too!
    ...44 shows...and counting....
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    URthekey wrote:
    Heres the pic you are eagerly awaiting from last nights Mansfield show, Stone on the teet.

cowboy.jpg

Now I've seen some crazy shit at PJ shows but this is the 'creme de la creme'!

I about died when I saw that...Stone suddenly had some life come out of him or something. Normally he is the chilled guy on stage left.