The Dark Knight Rises Prologue

2»

Comments

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    rival. wrote:
    who is bane standing over when he says, "when gotham is in ashes, you have my permission to die."?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yh6SriAjdE

sorta looks like bruce.... but its way too dark for me to tell.

yeah, that was my guess too, but if it is... that's a huge plot give away, no?

especially after that interview with nolan that was posted in this thread in regards to bane killing batman in one of the comics...
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Looks so good. It looks darker than TDK. July has to hurry up and get here.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • rival. wrote:

especially after that interview with nolan that was posted in this thread in regards to bane killing batman in one of the comics...

bane broke his back and for awhile bruce had another guy run around as batman. i dont think nolan is gonna lift the knightfall story anymore than he lifted any stories for the joker for the dark knight but i have a feeling there will be inspiration from the comics, just like the dark knight borrowed from the long halloween, might see something like that again.

cant believe its 7 months away until we really know.
  • rival. wrote:

bane broke his back and for awhile bruce had another guy run around as batman. i dont think nolan is gonna lift the knightfall story anymore than he lifted any stories for the joker for the dark knight but i have a feeling there will be inspiration from the comics, just like the dark knight borrowed from the long halloween, might see something like that again.

It could also be Gordon, since in the first teaser, he was in the Hospital all messed up when Bruce visited him.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,536
    rival. wrote:

It could also be Gordon, since in the first teaser, he was in the Hospital all messed up when Bruce visited him.

i think looked like the same guy who asked what the chant was earlier in the trailer. i believe that was bruce.
    www.myspace.com
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    from what i read ... the story was written by christopher nolan and his brother ... they got the info on the character Bane from the original creator and incorporated him - i don't think they are utilizing any pre-existing storylines from the comics
  • rival. wrote:

how did tdk borrow from the long halloween? its been a while since ive read it
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • how did tdk borrow from the long halloween? its been a while since ive read it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Hallo ... ther_media
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    according to imdb.com, midnight screenings for the movie (7/19/12) have been sold out in NY, SF, and LA.
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    according to imdb.com, midnight screenings for the movie (7/19/12) have been sold out in NY, SF, and LA.

jesus christ. nerds are way worse than jammers. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Davidtrios wrote:

I'll definitely be getting midnight tickets when they become available for CT.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    My youngest was cast in this so we will be at the first showing :D:D:D:D
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    bionicamy wrote:
    Go on...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,536
    Newch91 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

yup. i will be definitely be at kop for the midnight screening.
    www.myspace.com
    Newch91 wrote:

yup. i will be definitely be at kop for the midnight screening.
    I missed the midnight showing for TDK, but I am not missing it for this movie.
    awilkins wrote:
    bionicamy wrote:
    Go on...

I'm not allowed to say anything :? I have been looking for his scene but nothing has been mentioned so far.
    Joseph Gordon - Levitt was one of the actors there the day we were.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/vi ... =ipad&fr2=

That was the day.... Not an exciting clip but there will be action! Woot woot :D
    My kid was soaked.

It was a really amazing thing to be a part of.
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    bionicamy wrote:
    awilkins wrote:
    bionicamy wrote:
    Go on...

I'm not allowed to say anything :? I have been looking for his scene but nothing has been mentioned so far.
    Joseph Gordon - Levitt was one of the actors there the day we were.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/vi ... =ipad&fr2=

That was the day.... Not an exciting clip but there will be action! Woot woot :D
    My kid was soaked.

It was a really amazing thing to be a part of.
    That's really cool!!
    Thanks Awilkins :D

If anyone is interested Check out Entertainment Weekly

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/01/11/this- ... cast-2012/