Slanket, Snuggie, or neither?

Comments

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    i used to throw those microwavable heating packs under my sheets for like 10 minutes before i went to bed.

listen to this advice and you're welcome :mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    winter....when water beds are good....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Neither <yet> but I am a huge fan of a blanket, so this all sounds mighty enticing. Unfashionable, but enticing nonetheless.....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • rival. wrote:
    oh...well then I'm voting for...MY ELECTRIC BLANKET!!! :mrgreen:

FIRE HAZARD! :twisted:
    but it's so snuggly and warm :) At least when i can pull it out from under my cat and actually use it myself :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    rival. wrote:
    oh...well then I'm voting for...MY ELECTRIC BLANKET!!! :mrgreen:

FIRE HAZARD! :twisted:
    but it's so snuggly and warm :) At least when i can pull it out from under my cat and actually use it myself :lol:

You are mixing claws and an electric blanket? :? :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Carey wrote:
    You are mixing claws and an electric blanket? :? :D
    Claws get mixed with everything in this house 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Whats a slanket?

Know what a snuggie is

I have a throw ... huge bed sized blanket I leave on the couch during the winter so I can wrap up when I get cold
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Whats a slanket?

Know what a snuggie is

I have a throw ... huge bed sized blanket I leave on the couch during the winter so I can wrap up when I get cold

A Slanket is the original Snuggie. :thumbup:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Personally I'm considering the Forever Lazy..because of it's honesty. You know you ain't doin' shit today, so why not just get a Forever Lazy.

Forever-Lazy-gay-dude-on-couch.jpg

But for the record...I do have a woobie. :lol::lol: :?
    Neither, get a Woobie.

Woobie.jpg

"I understand that you little guys start out with your woobies and you think they're great... and they are, they are terrific. But pretty soon, a woobie isn't enough. You're out on the street trying to score an electric blanket, or maybe a quilt. And the next thing you know, you're strung out on bedspreads Ken. That's serious."
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Whats a slanket?

Know what a snuggie is

A Slanket is the original Snuggie. :thumbup:

Why change such a fabulous name for the ugliest most useless thing on the planet? :D

I don't get why the Slanket/Snuggie isn't complete at the back,when I move it's my arse that gets cold first,so I'd want something that buttons or covers back to front,not front to bare arse back :D
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Why change such a fabulous name for the ugliest most useless thing on the planet? :D

I don't get why the Slanket/Snuggie isn't complete at the back,when I move it's my arse that gets cold first,so I'd want something that buttons or covers back to front,not front to bare arse back :D

If a person looks at a Slanket and says "Why"? It's just not for them. :lol:
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    Im so hot blooded I think I would flip out within ten minutes of wearing either of them. The less clothing / covers the better.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

If a person looks at a Slanket and says "Why"? It's just not for them. :lol:

Call me it "just not for them" then :D
    sherm wrote:
    Im so hot blooded ..... The less clothing / covers the better.

:wave: :wink::lol:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    neither...I prefer a throw quilt
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!

I'm with you Shimmy throw all the way :D
    stargirl69 wrote:

:D
    stargirl69 wrote:

:D

Boring.

You should have seen me on the left side of my couch with my slanket yesterday. It was intense.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Aren't they the same thing? Slanket is just a stupid name, snuggie sounds more inviting. I'm fine with me blankie, I just roll myself up in it :?

DS you start the weirdest threads ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    DS1119 wrote:

Boring.

You should have seen me on the left side of my couch with my slanket yesterday. It was intense.

Well I and my throw moved to a whole other couch in a whole other area of the room ... so I rock! :lol:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Boring.

Well I and my throw moved to a whole other couch in a whole other area of the room ... so I rock! :lol:

:lol:

The throw is not boring...it multi-tasks for me...not only does it camouflage me amidst my furniture...I can throw it on myself while on the couch and then throw it around myself cape-style in a second when I am on the computer...warmth, versatility, ease and style ;):lol:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Boring.

The throw is not boring...it multi-tasks for me...not only does it camouflage me amidst my furniture...I can throw it on myself while on the couch and then throw it around myself cape-style in a second when I am on the computer...warmth, versatility, ease and style ;):lol:

You sound like an infomercial. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm gonna come out with a new product that combines all of them...and call it a "Forever Sluggie"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Boring.

A computer superhero
    DS1119 wrote:

Admit it DS it makes you want one :D
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm gonna come out with a new product that combines all of them...and call it a "Forever Sluggie"

:clap:

I visited by sister,my 16 year old nephew was laying on the couch wearing a adult onesie,leopard print with padded feet,he looked like a giant baby,is this the natural progression from the slanket.snuggie,throw?
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I visited by sister,my 16 year old nephew was laying on the couch wearing a adult onesie,leopard print with padded feet,he looked like a giant baby,is this the natural progression from the slanket.snuggie,throw?

YES!!!! :lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

YES!!!! :lol::lol:

I have a picture of a grown man, wearing an adult onesie, we were camping...that is NOT something I wanna see at the crack of dawn sitting next to the fire. :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Boring.

stargirl69 wrote:
    A computer superhero

Sometimes I would like to think so... :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

That was the point... :roll: :lol:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Admit it DS it makes you want one :D

He does...it's just too proud to admit it... just like when guys won't ask for directions :lol: :P
    He does...it's just too proud to admit it... just like when guys won't ask for directions :lol: :P

But a Slanket can be used like a throw as well! You don't have to use the sleeves. They are just there for your convenience if you choose. :D
    DS1119 wrote:

But a Slanket can be used like a throw as well! You don't have to use the sleeves. They are just there for your convenience if you choose. :D

Convenience of sleeves.... :think: ...but why does it looks like an oversized bib to me... :shifty:
    DS1119 wrote:

Convenience of sleeves.... :think: ...but why does it looks like an oversized bib to me... :shifty:

Because at times it is. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

DS1119 wrote:

Because at times it is. :lol:

Oh dear... *shakes head and decides to start an intervention ASAP* :lol: :P