Options

Spare tickets Euro tour 2012?

Comments

• Options
    BirgitBirgit Posts: 34
    Would like to trade two EV Amsterdam 2nd night tix (10c!) against two tix for EV Amsterdam night 1 (no matter where, just seated together), pm me if interested!
    1996 Prague - 2000 Salzburg - 2006 Berlin - Vienna - 2007 Munich - Novarock - 2009 Berlin - London - 2010 Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - 2011 PJ20 - 2012 Manchester I&II - Prague - Stockholm - Oslo - Copenhagen - EV Amsterdam I&II
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Posts: 12
    I have 2x Manchester EV tickets for sale: Stalls, row LL. Seats are next to each other and are General Sale (not 10C). They're e-tickets so can send them straight away. PM me if interested....

Sorry just to clarify these are for the EV solo show right?? I know it says EV, but a girl can hope and dream.......
    This city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    I have a spare Eddie ticket for the first London show through the TC lottery. I hoping I might be able to swap it for a PJ Manchester night 1 ticket. Doesn't have to be a TC ticket or anything, would prefer GA but at this stage I would just like to go, so not overly fussy to be honest.

Alternatively if someone has a spare PJ Manc night one ticket they want to sell instead of swap, I will try to sell the EV ticket to raise the funds for the PJ ticket. Of course I will eventually have to get rid of the EV ticket anyway, but just seeing what option there are out there in TC land.
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Jun 01, 2000
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Aug 23, 2006
    London, England, Wembley Arena, Jun 18, 2007
    London, UK, O2 Arena, Aug 18, 2009
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 20, 2012
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 21, 2012
    Leeds, First Direct Arena, July 8, 2014

Eddie
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 30 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 31 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, June 7, 2017

No need to be void,... or save up on life... You got to spend it all.....
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 748
    Katya wrote:
    I have 2x Manchester EV tickets for sale: Stalls, row LL. Seats are next to each other and are General Sale (not 10C). They're e-tickets so can send them straight away. PM me if interested....

Sorry just to clarify these are for the EV solo show right?? I know it says EV, but a girl can hope and dream.......

That's right - for the solo show. You're after PJ tickets then I guess?

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    One Eddie London 1 (30th July) Ten Club ticket for sale. If you're interested let me know. As it's a collection only ticket, I can forward you my Ten Club confirmation email as evidence of having the tickets.

SOLD
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Jun 01, 2000
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Aug 23, 2006
    London, England, Wembley Arena, Jun 18, 2007
    London, UK, O2 Arena, Aug 18, 2009
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 20, 2012
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 21, 2012
    Leeds, First Direct Arena, July 8, 2014

Eddie
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 30 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 31 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, June 7, 2017

No need to be void,... or save up on life... You got to spend it all.....
  • Options
    mh183697mh183697 Posts: 12
    hi,

i have two tickets to sell for amsterdam on the 27th of june,send me a pm
    if you are interested,

marco.
    '92 pinkpop-2000 pinkpop-2006 arnhem-2007 nijmegen-2009 rotterdam-2010 nijmegen-
  • Options
    mh183697 wrote:
    hi,

if you are interested,

marco.
    I am interested - please pm me with the details - I tried to pm you but the message is stuck in my outbox - thank you
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    mh183697 wrote:
    hi,

if you are interested,

marco.
    I am interested - please pm me with the details - I tried to pm you but the message is stuck in my outbox - thank you

It's not stuck...it will sit in your outbox until he reads it.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Just wanted to throw this out there.

I've got the PJ20 Backpack and the Backspacer White vinyl.

Would trade both for two decent seats together for either Stockholm, Oslo, or Copenhagen.

Or for two singles to any of the shows. Example one GA for Copenhagen and 1 GA for Stockholm.

Let me know if anyone would be interested in that.

Should be great value for anyone looking.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    NEED one spare EV AMSTERDAM 1 show

HAVE one spare 10c Amsterdam 2

To trade, buy, bonus... ;-)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Need two standing spares for either Manchester/London PJ. And two spares for London or Manchester Vedder. :D
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Hi there. I'm interested in two tickets if they're still available. :)

Regards, George.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    NEED one spare EV AMSTERDAM 1 show

HAVE one spare 10c Amsterdam 2

To trade, buy, bonus... ;-)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    navyskanavyska Posts: 4
    I have 1 seated ticket to the show in Amsterdam on June 27th that I cannot go to. If interested contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:navyska@gmail.com">navyska@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Matt
  • Options
    motorcademotorcade Posts: 108
    I have 1 x TC EV Ticket for London on the 30th July and 1 x EV Ticket (Stalls, Row P) for London on 31st July.

Please PM if interested...
    I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate...

Dublin, 23-08-06; London, 18-06-07; London, 18-08-09; London, 25-06-10; Manchester, 20-06-12; Manchester, 21-06-12; EV London, 30-07-12; EV London, 31-07-12
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Hello! I have two seated tickets for PJ Manchester on 20 June.

At the front of block 111, so a crackin view

http://ripassetseu.s3.amazonaws.com/www ... ent_se.gif

Face value, of course. Keen to arrange a buyer, even though seetickets have yet to dispatch the tickets. I'd imagine they'll do it soon though!

Anyone keen?
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
    I have 1 10c Amsterdam night 1
    1 seated Amsterdam night 2
    I would like Amsterdam night 2 10c

these are PJ tickets not ev
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Junior ZBJunior ZB Posts: 57
    I need a pair (standing) to Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen! tks
    2005: Curitiba, São Paulo I, São Paulo II.
    2008: New York I, New York II, Hartford, Mansfield I, Mansfield II.
    2011: East Troy I, East Troy II, São Paulo I, São Paulo II, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Buenos Aires.
    2012: Arras, Prague, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen.
  • Options
    clbleribclblerib Posts: 5
    Hi guys!
    Does anyone have a spare ticket for the Eddie Vedder show in London (Hammersmith Apollo) on the 30th July?
    Many Thanks
    Claudia
    Claudia
  • Options
    BirgitBirgit Posts: 34
    Still looking to trade my two 10c spares against for EV night 2 against any two spares for night 1. Seems it's really hard to get tickets for night 1... would hate to buy from scalpers, but am getting nervous. :roll: Does anyone have experience with viagogo? As in: How sure can I be that I really get those tickets if I buy them there?
    1996 Prague - 2000 Salzburg - 2006 Berlin - Vienna - 2007 Munich - Novarock - 2009 Berlin - London - 2010 Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - 2011 PJ20 - 2012 Manchester I&II - Prague - Stockholm - Oslo - Copenhagen - EV Amsterdam I&II
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Looking for one/two to Copenhagen for my brother. Please PM me if you have tickets for this. He lives in Copenhagen and has been a fan longer than myself but this would be his first show!
  • Options
    mh183697mh183697 Posts: 12
    hello everyone,
    i have two seat tickets for the amsterdam show at wednesday the 27th.
    seatnumbers 391 and 392 at row 14 so you are very close to the band.
    i want to sell the tickets because i was lucky to buy two standing places.

interested?

send me a mail at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:alfahaarbrink@hotmail.com">alfahaarbrink@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->.
    '92 pinkpop-2000 pinkpop-2006 arnhem-2007 nijmegen-2009 rotterdam-2010 nijmegen-
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have TWO spare seated tickets for the 4th July Berlin show (block 203).If anyone's interested ,please PM me.
    Cheers:)
  • Options
    shawnb199shawnb199 Posts: 133
    I have one extra for Manchester 2, seated in block 103, row H. For sale at face, but also would love to trade for one to Manchester one, preferably either seated in the lower tier or standing.
  • Options
    Hi,

My brother has 2 standing PJ 10c tickets for Amsterdam 2. Anybody intersted? Face value off course.
  • Options
    rdalhuisenrdalhuisen Den Haag Posts: 110
    Hi,

My brother has 2 standing PJ 10c tickets for Amsterdam 2. Anybody intersted? Face value off course.

pm sent...
    Arnhem 06, Antwerp 06, Barcelona 06, Paris 06, Munich 07, Copenhagen 07, Nijmegen 07, Hartford 08, Mansfied 08, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, Alpine Valley I & II 11, Toronto II 11, Hamilton 11, Manchester I & II 12, Amsterdam I & II 12, Stockholm 12, Worcester I & II 13, Philly I & II 13, Hartford 13
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    1 seated ticket for sale

Manchester night 1
    block 215
    row N

Pm me... of course it will be for face value and I'll post it track n trace for comfort of mind

Ta
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    penopeno Posts: 7
    I have a spare TC ticket for Berlin show juli 5.
    Anyone wanna join me quing... :)
  • Options
    Junior ZBJunior ZB Posts: 57
    still looking for standing tickets to Oslo and Stockholm! Tks!
    2005: Curitiba, São Paulo I, São Paulo II.
    2008: New York I, New York II, Hartford, Mansfield I, Mansfield II.
    2011: East Troy I, East Troy II, São Paulo I, São Paulo II, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Buenos Aires.
    2012: Arras, Prague, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen.
  • Options
    tracymactracymac Posts: 1
    Hi all, I have 2 seated tickets for PJ Manchester 20 June to sell for face value.

Block 204, row C, seats 5 and 6

It's up in the gods, but I was grabbing anything I could get. Later on I managed to get much better seats so these are spare.

Face value was £106 for both, so will take £112 to include tracked post delivery to anywhere in the UK. (I have the tickets now)

PM if you're interested, you can send it as a Paypal gift and I can send you a scan of the tickets so you can see I do have them!

Cheers,

Tracy