24/7 RANGERS /FLYERS..RANGERS WIN WINTER CLASSIC!!

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Go on my facebook..great pic of the rink ...my boy is on the field ATM
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    judt got engaged and im more stoked for 10pm :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    judt got engaged and im more stoked for 10pm :lol:

:D :thumbup:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Good stuf
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i can watch this for a whole season....

hmnnnn... divorced danny b . taking in all the flyers rookie's.....hmnnnn :lol::lol::lol:

hmnnnn... divorced danny b . taking in all the flyers rookie's.....hmnnnn :lol::lol::lol:

whatcha tryin to say....that Mario shouldn't have invited sid to live with him :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

whatcha tryin to say....that Mario shouldn't have invited sid to live with him :?:

cindy put that wig on and insisted....mario was high on vikes for his back and didn't realize it
    tim peel and his crew are great refs.....compared to the french dude from the habs game
    tim peel and his crew are great refs.....compared to the french dude from the habs game

Was the ref from the Habs game a frenchie? I'm not sure he was??
    DS1119 wrote:

me neither he was just soft spoken ..not agressive like peel
    DS1119 wrote:

me neither he was just soft spoken ..not agressive like peel

I really don't think he was. But he was soft spoken.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Even though he's a Ranger's fan, what a great story about that kid with cerebral palsy. I didn't realize Torts had a heart? :lol: Really makes my wife and I feel lucky about our kids. Even after I was yelling at my 9yr old for spilling yogurt in 4 spots on freshly steam cleaned carpet before the show aired.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin wrote:
    Even though he's a Ranger's fan, what a great story about that kid with cerebral palsy. I didn't realize Torts had a heart? :lol: Really makes my wife and I feel lucky about our kids. Even after I was yelling at my 9yr old for spilling yogurt in 4 spots on freshly steam cleaned carpet before the show aired.

Yeah that was a really great sequence. Sometimes it's hard to explain to certain people what sports mean, but that does right there.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Even after I was yelling at my 9yr old for spilling yogurt in 4 spots on freshly steam cleaned carpet before the show aired.

at least it wasn't a grown man spilling bleach on newly installed carpet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    JK_Livin wrote:

that was special
    "sooolar system is so huuumongos big"

i just put it on again
    woman hot like husky
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    woman hot like husky
    :? :?

that was waaay out there
    81 wrote:
    woman hot like husky
    :? :?

that was waaay out there

i didn't quite get that.

i like how Jagr switched tables after Iyla sat down. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i did like his take on d-men being crazy. boss says block shot....i have all this protection, then have nothing. now tell me, who is crazy.

insert film crew laughter
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    619750.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    81 wrote:
    619750.jpg

That's a whole lot of lavender.
    81 wrote:
    619750.jpg

That's a whole lot of lavender.

i thought the same...those europeans and their fashion
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    My wife and I want to be NHL players so we can take naps again.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    edited December 2011
    cameras were ALL OVER MSG ...this episode is gonna be great... especially after tonight(they had to be in both locker rooms tonight ) should be wicked
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    counting the minutes until next week's episode of 24/7, when a room full of men wearing pumpkin-colored uniforms sit in the visitors' locker room of Madison Square Garden staring gloomily at the floor as a barrage of F-bombs rains down upon them.

read this quote on facebook :mrgreen:
    just got the greatest bday gift

8 tickets to the classic...club level 231

going with my fiance and my brothers and their wives....by limo :lol::lol:

super stoked

super stoked

8-)
    DS1119 wrote:

super stoked

8-)

yea it was quite the surprise.....plus taking my 6 yr old niece w/ us ....so excited..just need to win :mrgreen: