Options

FS Rogers Soldier of Peace AP (SOLD)

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have a signed and numbered AP of the "Soldier of Peace" print Jermaine Rogers did for sale. This is not the foil, or any other type of variant, just the AP on creme paper. I thought I would be able to talk the wife into getting this one up on the wall, no such luck. $100 shipped in the US, PM me if interested and I can send you pictures. It is in mint condition and stored flat since I received it.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/141136

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    that's a good deal!
  • Options
    I agree w/elwayvedder. This seems like a great deal to me too. I've already forwarded it along to all my PJ poster collector friends. I just bought the billboard poster and the PJ20 vinyl on Friday, and I'm not looking for a divorce, so I have to pass unfortunately.
    Oct 00 - East Troy aka The Ice Bowl
    Apr 03 - Champaign
    Jun 03 - East Troy
    May 06 - Chicago
    Jun 06 - Summerfest 1 & 2
    Aug 09 - Chicago 1 & 2
    May 10 - Noblesville
    Sept 11 - PJ20 1 & 2
    July 13 - Wrigley
    Oct 13 - Pittsburgh
    Oct 14 - Moline & Milwaukee
    Aug 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    link added for picture and price data
  • Options
    I am pming you now
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    I agree w/elwayvedder. This seems like a great deal to me too. I've already forwarded it along to all my PJ poster collector friends. I just bought the billboard poster and the PJ20 vinyl on Friday, and I'm not looking for a divorce, so I have to pass unfortunately.

Yes, divorce would cost you more than $100. Smart man.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    The cream is actually my favourite of the lot. And I agree, $100 shipped is fantastic!