Options

ISO PJ20 Deluxe Blu Ray/DVD for Brother-in-law. Please Read

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
A few weeks back my brother-in-law was talking about how cool it would be to own the Deluxe Blu-Ray, or DVD. This sucks because I would love to give the Blu-Ray to my sister and brother-in-law for Christmas, because my sister and brother-in-law have recently gone through the loss of a child. He is a huge fan and I would love to give this gift to him. Originally I wanted this for myself, but I think he deserves way more than me after what he and my sister have gone through. I know this won’t take away their pain, but if I can make him smile for just a few hours, then it would be priceless.
If someone owns either the Blu-Ray or the DVD, I would be forever grateful to trade. I have Faithfull Ale, 1991 Christmas single, Vancouver 2011 XL shirt, Mike picks, some other things, and many posters to trade: http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=3944
I had a trade worked out with a person on the message board for the PJ20 Deluxe Edition Blu-Ray based off of my original post back on October 11th viewtopic.php?f=20&t=173363. Well now he is claiming it was lost by his mailman (even though there is tracking) and that 10C is going to give him a refund if he chooses, so he claims.
When the Blu-Ray shipping dates were delayed, I offered for him to contact 10C and have it sent to me directly to save him time and money, since I already sent the poster to him.I live about 40 miles from 10C in Tacoma, Washington. He wouldn't have it shipped directly to me. Now that these are selling for ridiculous amounts on ebay. Hopefully he is telling the truth and it really did get lost. But at this point I have a lot of hope. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you,
Brian
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I also have the white Backspacer, still sealed as well for trade.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic, but I want to throw in my 2 cents.

It is pretty ridiculous that you would even have to trade any of those items for an item that is as easily produced as a blu-ray/dvd. I will never understand why the ten club needs to drive the after market prices of these items up by not producing more. Its not like these are posters or anything.

Sorry to go off topic but it sucks that you would have to trade an item that actually is rare for something that shouldnt be.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    i Hope you can pull this off

losing a child is an unimaginable horror to us all...

good luck man....
  • Options
    Slightly off topic, but I want to throw in my 2 cents.

It is pretty ridiculous that you would even have to trade any of those items for an item that is as easily produced as a blu-ray/dvd. I will never understand why the ten club needs to drive the after market prices of these items up by not producing more. Its not like these are posters or anything.

Sorry to go off topic but it sucks that you would have to trade an item that actually is rare for something that shouldnt be.

I don't have to do anything, but I would like to do this for my brother-in-law. Unfortunately they are not still selling these, and no one seems to be selling anywhere near what they were selling for on the 10C website. It would be nice, but they are not. I just hope someone out there can help. Thanks.
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    martcsmartcs Posts: 10
    hi, i´m actually looking for one too, i just tried amazon and they got one from a seller and also tried ebay and you can find copies, new and used for $250-$500 i think it´s a little too much the price but you can take a look perhaps it would be useful. good luck
  • Options
    martcs wrote:
    hi, i´m actually looking for one too, i just tried amazon and they got one from a seller and also tried ebay and you can find copies, new and used for $250-$500 i think it´s a little too much the price but you can take a look perhaps it would be useful. good luck
    Thank you for the heads up. Nothing on there but one listed for $500, which is a ridiculous amount. http://www.amazon.com/PEARL-JAM-TWENTY- ... 77&sr=8-74
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words that people have been messaging me. I will be sure to pass them along.