Options

Euro: Amsterdam 2012: couches-hotels-pre party-other info

Comments

• Options
    well, at the venue, on tuesday, people can meet at one of the bar at the ziggodome: http://tinyurl.com/cenqbvp
    beautiful!!!!thanks

:thumbup:
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Kathi wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Amsterdam PJ fans meeting...

Monday 25th June 7pm

The Tara

Lounge Bar Restaurant

Address :Nes 100,Binnenstad

http://www.thetara.com/home.html

http://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pearlj ... 056100883/

its a cool bar,restaurant...holds around 100 people..in the center of the city with alot bars around and close to Dam square..
    from there later we can go to some big bars,with live music etc...

seeya at DAM...... 8-)

Only 1 km from our hotel!

600m for me! ;)

600M...thats almost TOO close! 8-)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Kathi wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Only 1 km from our hotel!

600m for me! ;)

600M...thats almost TOO close! 8-)
    but she cant go at her hotel room after the meeting... :shock: :mrgreen:;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    :o monday? we are at work on monday... how about something on tuesday, the afternoon before the first Amsterdam show? are there people planning to meet somewhere?
    sure some people will meet at the day of the show,but most 10clubbers go early at the venue..

well, at the venue, on tuesday, people can meet at one of the bar at the ziggodome: http://tinyurl.com/cenqbvp
    I know that a few 10C members (myself included) are going to the Jack White show on the 25th, so I am sure that there will be people up for a meetup at an early hour near the Ziggo dome.

Also, maybe someone can organize a meet up before the Jack White show and we can head over together.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I won't make to to the pre-party in Amsterdam(gotta hang out with the old family friends I'm staying with on the night I arrive) but I'll see y'all at the shows including queuing all day for show2!! :D

Not long now people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 138
    edited June 2012

Monday 25th June 7pm

The Tara

Lounge Bar Restaurant

http://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pearlj ... 056100883/

its a cool bar,restaurant...holds around 100 people..in the center of the city with alot bars around and close to Dam square..

seeya at DAM...... 8-)

We'll see you there! Thanks for arranging. :clap:

:o monday? we are at work on monday... how about something on tuesday, the afternoon before the first Amsterdam show? are there people planning to meet somewhere?

Although I can't see or hear you, it looks and sounds like you are coming down with a very bad cold. Better plan on taking a sick day in 2 weeks :)

Since it sounds like most 10 clubbers will be at the Ziggo dome early for the first Amsterdam show, perhaps we should plan a meeting at a bar right after the show? I'll be at Tara on the 25th so it's all good with me.
    Post edited by Whipping_Boy on
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    We should all wear some sort of subtle "10" on our right shoulders
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

well, i have my pearl jam analog membership t-shirt...
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 138
    edited June 2012
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

well, i have my pearl jam analog membership t-shirt...

I was thinking it would good to be able to identify other 10 clubbers. I was thinking low tech - like if everyone bought a cheap white tee shirt and we all just painted the number 10 on the front/back. But I'll also bring my analog member shirt as a more subtle back up - if I can get the spaghetti sauce stains out of it :oops:
    Post edited by Whipping_Boy on
  • Options
    JuanitaPJJuanitaPJ Posts: 3
    Hello People !

I found a ticket for the 27th ,and I would like to know if there's still one couches for me ?? Maybe, I'll be in Amsterdam wednesday morning (I'm from Paris).

Thanks ! :)
    Jeannette.
  • Options
    JuanitaPJ wrote:
    Hello People !

I found a ticket for the 27th ,and I would like to know if there's still one couches for me ?? Maybe, I'll be in Amsterdam wednesday morning (I'm from Paris).

Jeannette.

I added you to the list!
  • Options
    JuanitaPJJuanitaPJ Posts: 3
  • Options
    sivovadiasivovadia Posts: 41
    i am still looking for 1 eddie ticket to amsterdam, please if you have a spare one i promise i am a very nice girl and you will have fun with me!

cheers :)
  • Options
    sivovadia wrote:
    i am still looking for 1 eddie ticket to amsterdam, please if you have a spare one i promise i am a very nice girl and you will have fun with me!

cheers :)

did you also tried to ask on facebook? there is a spares group for pj fans out there.
  • Options
    maya_vmaya_v Sofia, Bulgaria Posts: 59

Monday 25th June 7pm

The Tara

Lounge Bar Restaurant

seeya at DAM...... 8-)

Thanx Dimitri! See you there guys! :)
    Amsterdam 26/06/2012, Amsterdam 27/06/2012, Milan 20/06/2014, Padova 24/06/2018, Berlin 21/06/2022
  • Options
    maya_v wrote:

Monday 25th June 7pm

The Tara

Lounge Bar Restaurant

seeya at DAM...... 8-)

Thanx Dimitri! See you there guys! :)
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sivovadiasivovadia Posts: 41
    i need 1 ticket to july 25th. thanks
  • Options
    sivovadia wrote:
    i need 1 ticket to july 25th. thanks

did you also tried the spares 2012 group on facebook?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    i will be at the party after Jack White :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options

This
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160

This
    Why don't all of us going to Jack White meet up before and go together? Any ideas?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    rafie wrote:

This
    Why don't all of us going to Jack White meet up before and go together? Any ideas?

sounds good to me
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options

sounds good to me
    psst...dont even think the fact that we will not meet....
  • Options
    HF90032HF90032 Posts: 11
    hi everyone, I never attended a PJ pre-party although I followed the band for quite a while. So this time I want to make up for that and I'll be at that bar too, I guess, and just wanted to tell you guys: looking forward to meeting you!
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    HF90032 wrote:
    hi everyone, I never attended a PJ pre-party although I followed the band for quite a while. So this time I want to make up for that and I'll be at that bar too, I guess, and just wanted to tell you guys: looking forward to meeting you!

Just don't be shy! The best thing about the pre-parties, everyone there has one thing in common...their choice in music!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    HF90032 wrote:

Just don't be shy! The best thing about the pre-parties, everyone there has one thing in common...their choice in music!
    true..and dont forget exactly..and you atlanta,dont forget to talk to me.. :D
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    HF90032 wrote:

true..and dont forget exactly..and you atlanta,dont forget to talk to me.. :D

You got it Dimi!

As long as the wife is onboard with us going....I'll probably bring it up on the way to the bar!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Got extra tix for both nights + Chili peppers on the 28th, as well as Prague, Berlin, Stockholm and Copenhagen, but nowhere to stay while in Amsterdam. What is a boy to do?
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i have 2 tix to amsterdam night 2 - standing tix in pdf format

PM me if interested