mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Congrats on getting the poster, Lorna!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,096
    mfc2006 wrote:
    exactly, Rico. the music will endure....the rest is just stuff. if my house burned to the ground & i lost all my vinyl & the few posters that i have...sure, i'd be bummed. but it's just stuff. as long as we're safe, that's all that matters. the rest of it can just burn.

Well, except my ticket stubs. Man, would I miss my ticket stubs.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Thanks Matt! Jeez been wanting it for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    edited December 2011
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I know what you guys mean....people are going crazy over items like DVD's and vinyl. I mean sure, I would like alot of stuff, one being to complete my Xmas singles but there is no way I can do that now, I'm broke. :lol: People just need to cool it and think about what's the most important thing....THE MUSIC!!!! :mrgreen:

This. I do want to try the pj faithfull ale though, just to see what it taste like. It would be cool to have a few bottles on the shelf, but I'm not going to fret over it.

I have always had great experiences here, and met many awesome generous people through trades. I hope to one day travel and meet some of you at shows (even non- pj ones). I agree that things get blown out of proportion here and there, and negative threads I usually stay out of. The main reason we are all here, is Music, and friends. We have all done trades with people on here, and gotten to know each other through that a little bit. Rico sent me a Christmas "thank you" card, and I thought that was awesome cause we have done some trading. That to me, is what this board is all about. Helping each other out, and sharing a passion of music: pj or otherwise. I have met so many awesome people here, so I really hope to see this vibe keep going of pj fans sticking together and helping each other out. It's all about the music, and friends, and kindness to me. I've been bashed on musical opinions before, but that was back before the board was accessable to 10c members only. Over all, either way, good vibes should be the way to go, at least I'm going to be a person who does that. :mrgreen:8-)
    Post edited by red mos on
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    red mos wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I know what you guys mean....people are going crazy over items like DVD's and vinyl. I mean sure, I would like alot of stuff, one being to complete my Xmas singles but there is no way I can do that now, I'm broke. :lol: People just need to cool it and think about what's the most important thing....THE MUSIC!!!! :mrgreen:

This. I do want to try the pj faithfull ale though, just to see what it taste like. It would be cool to have a few bottles on the shelf, but I'm not going to fret over it.

I have always had great experiences here, and met many awesome generous people through trades. I hope to one day travel and meet some of you at shows (even non- pj ones). I agree that things get blown out of proportion here and there, and negative threads I usually stay out of. The main reason we are all here, is Music, and friends. We have all done trades with people on here, and gotten to know each other through that a little bit. Rico sent me a Christmas card. I thought that was awesome cause we have done some trading. That to me, is what this board is all about. Helping each other out, and sharing a passion of music: pj or otherwise. I have met so many awesome people here, so I really hope to see this vibe keep going of pj fans sticking together and helping each other out. It's all about the music, and friends, and kindness to me. I've been bashed on musical opinions before, but that was back before the board was accessable to 10c members only. Over all, either way, good vibes should be the way to go, at least I'm going to a person who does that. :mrgreen:8-)
    Rico is awesome, I love my card! I recently recieved a poster from Irish Al and although winning that poster is fantastic, the hand-written song Faithfull and the lovely pic that his child had drawn me was priceless, I love it to bits! :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Thanks Matt! Jeez been wanting it for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! :lol:
    i know what you mean!! when i picked up the '98 Kansas City poster from the post office, i had no idea that it was even on its way to me. those '98 posters are something special, that's for sure!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i know what you mean!! when i picked up the '98 Kansas City poster from the post office, i had no idea that it was even on its way to me. those '98 posters are something special, that's for sure!
    Awesome, what a great surprise! Yeah very hard to find aren't they? ;) And they usually want an arm, a leg and bit of your soul for them! :lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Loulou wrote:
    red mos wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

I have always had great experiences here, and met many awesome generous people through trades. I hope to one day travel and meet some of you at shows (even non- pj ones). I agree that things get blown out of proportion here and there, and negative threads I usually stay out of. The main reason we are all here, is Music, and friends. We have all done trades with people on here, and gotten to know each other through that a little bit. Rico sent me a Christmas card. I thought that was awesome cause we have done some trading. That to me, is what this board is all about. Helping each other out, and sharing a passion of music: pj or otherwise. I have met so many awesome people here, so I really hope to see this vibe keep going of pj fans sticking together and helping each other out. It's all about the music, and friends, and kindness to me. I've been bashed on musical opinions before, but that was back before the board was accessable to 10c members only. Over all, either way, good vibes should be the way to go, at least I'm going to a person who does that. :mrgreen:8-)
    Rico is awesome, I love my card! I recently recieved a poster from Irish Al and although winning that poster is fantastic, the hand-written song Faithfull and the lovely pic that his child had drawn me was priceless, I love it to bits! :)

I'm glad you guys like them! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    LOVED IT! ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    LOVED IT! ;)

Awesome!! Took me a long time to finish all my cards, had like 12 to do! :)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    LOVED IT! ;)

where is mine? :evil:

just teasin' ya, buddy. ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    LOVED IT! ;)

where is mine? :evil:

just teasin' ya, buddy. ;)

Damn, must of missed you on my list, sorry Matt! :roll:

Next year you are getting one for sure! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:

no worries, man! just giving you a hard time. next year, you'll send it to either Portland or Seattle....not Texas! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

no worries, man! just giving you a hard time. next year, you'll send it to either Portland or Seattle....not Texas! 8-)

If Seattle is the case I'll just bring over the card with some homebaked cookies! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Do all the wacky trade threads get saved for Sunday's?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    50withbert.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    wait until you see the pj20 promo vinyls then your feel different

Now I'm confused. Thanks, Kev! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    50withbert.gif
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Fiddy & Bert are hanging now!? Jesus...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    800 + views and this place is still nuts. :lol: No rest for the merch warriors/flippers I see.... :lol:8-) Happy Holidays you nut jobs.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    $300 posters, $8k vinyl, trade bait, buyerssellersbuyers, help I'm in nursing school, I'm broke, need $$ for plastic surgery, beer for vinyl, vinyl for beer, million $ backpacks & blu-rays ISOISOISOISO!!

Holy god people! You, me, this forum needs a bloody vacation.

i'll trade you a used Vitalogy cd for a vacation! :D:D
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Is pj20 dishwasher safe?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg