Options

Print of PJ20 billboard!

Comments

• Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    edited December 2011
    I don't want to sound ridiculous or impatient, but where did MunkOne say that he didn't oversell? Was this from an email, facebook, or assumed because no one has been refunded? I know this has been stated on this thread, but I don't recall where this info came from. Thanks

Joey

he didn't

his store has an inventory system which prevents it from happening

oh and if anyone of you wants to save on ebay fees... PM me

EDIT - the comment above means i'm looking to buy... not looking to sell... sellers incur ebay fees... not buyers

thx
    Post edited by PillowPants on
  • Options
    Thank you Pillow Pants. I will just wait as patiently as possible to get my shipping confirmation.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Thank you Pillow Pants. I will just wait as patiently as possible to get my shipping confirmation.

hopefully i'm right... congrats on the purchase

i speak from watching/participating in a few sales on that site... theres a chance i could be wrong... but it seems that munk is the more communicative of the 2
  • Options
    jcarhartjcarhart Posts: 189
    I just got my refund email from maxx 242, I couldn't be more disappointed!!
  • Options
    hopefully i'm right... congrats on the purchase

i speak from watching/participating in a few sales on that site... theres a chance i could be wrong... but it seems that munk is the more communicative of the 2

Thanks. I didn't have any issues with the purchasing process, but I saw that there were confirmations sent out early this morning. I haven't gotten one yet. I am sure he didn't do them all at once. I got the paypal and storenvy emails, and my card payment has gone through.
  • Options
    jcarhart wrote:

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can track one down from someone.
  • Options
    jcarhart wrote:

That's crazy. I would be really disappointed too. I was worried I'd get the email from maxx 242 but my paypal details show shipped. I got really lucky even scoring it. I came back in from a work lunch and logged in and it was in the store. The transaction was smooth but my order number was 126 so I wasn't sure if I was good. I really hope you can score one...especially if you went to PJ20.
  • Options
    My paypal was updated with shipping info too. Order #100.
  • Options
    I ordered from Maxx242. I was Order Num: 115 on my Order Receipt from Fight 4 Dreams. On my PayPal account status, it shows as having shipped with a tracking # from USPS. Have not received a shipping confirmation directly from Maxx242. Very pleased that I didn't get the dreaded "Refunded" email. ;)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I ordered from Maxx242. I was Order Num: 115 on my Order Receipt from Fight 4 Dreams. On my PayPal account status, it shows as having shipped with a tracking # from USPS. Have not received a shipping confirmation directly from Maxx242. Very pleased that I didn't get the dreaded "Refunded" email. ;)
    Ok, totally off topic but did you get Jeff Soto's Shackled giclee? How does it look in person? :mrgreen:

And congrats on getting the billboard print!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ok, totally off topic but did you get Jeff Soto's Shackled giclee? How does it look in person? :mrgreen:

I did not. I thought about it and I really liked the image (obviously since I have it as my avatar) but couldn't pull the trigger. I have sooo many posters that need to be framed right now, it's not even funny.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:

I did not. I thought about it and I really liked the image (obviously since I have it as my avatar) but couldn't pull the trigger. I have sooo many posters that need to be framed right now, it's not even funny.
    I had the same problem :lol::lol: Couldn't pull the trigger but I really really liked it.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I read every post here. Just sayin. :D

My Soto "Blooming" print arrived today...I'm to excited to open it though. :?
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    jcarhart wrote:

I've already said this, and I could be wrong, but depending on how bad you want the print, I'd get one in the low $200 range while you still can off eBay. Especially after all the refund notices that have gone out, this thing's just gonna go up in price. It would be nice for everybody on here who really wants one to be able have a shot at it while it's still somewhat attainable. Just my thoughts... (and no, I'm not just trying to flip one)

I stand corrected... There's only one on there and it's already at $300.
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    Its amazing how many flippers have already sold these on ebay.
    I guess more and more people are getting in on the game...
    :cry:
  • Options
    this print is pretty ugly, imo. can only see the desire to get one if you were actually at the event.
  • Options
    Well.. 40,000+ people are the market then based on the comment above ^... all going for 200 posters.. I would say that demand is a bit high still(even though most of those people wouldn't even know it exists!
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    Spoken wrote:

Not trying to argue with you, but what is wrong with selling these?
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,921
    https://www.facebook.com/fighting4dreams

MAXX242 X MUNK ONE PJ20 PRINT UPDATE
    I have a had a lot of emails and questions in regards to the PJ20 print, which I have been answering one by one. I've also been trying to get on message boards to answer questions as well, but have not had much luck. So here is the update.

When we released the prints, I had no idea how fast they were going to go, it only took seconds on my end. There were so many orders at the same time that our system could not keep up. Our store allowed too many transactions at the same time and ended up overselling the print. My sincerest apology for this, it was beyond our control. I am doing my best to get to all the orders and emails that have come in. If you have not received a refund by now, your transaction went through ok. We are working on getting out all orders by the end of the week. If anyone has anymore questions, feel free to email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:maxx@f4dstudios.com">maxx@f4dstudios.com</a><!-- e --> . Again, my deepest apology for any inconvenience.

Thank you!

Maxx242
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    KDH12 wrote:
    I might have an extra PJ20 LP if someone wants to trade LP for print
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    Tboz51 wrote:
    Spoken wrote:

Not trying to argue with you, but what is wrong with selling these?

People get frustrated when the see others purchase pj stuff with the sole intent of immediately selling it for a profit. AKA "flipping". The flippers cause less "true fans" to be able to purchase the item directly from the artist. If the true fans are unsuccessful in buying the item directly from the artist then their only other option is the secondary market where the flippers sell for huge mark ups.
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: got my munk one click n ship notification !!!
    ajb
  • Options
    wpg pearl wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: got my munk one click n ship notification !!!

me too :-) but somehow i got 2 notification with two different tracking numbers ...??
  • Options
    I got two different notifications as well. Maybe we will be getting two!!
  • Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 448
    I had to get mine shipped to Canada, and got two shipping notifications as well...I'm guessing the first one didn't have the proper shipping method selected..or didn't have the correct insurance.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    Got my Maxx 242 shipping email yesterday
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    I also got two shipping notifications from Munk. I do not think we will be getting two. However, if we do I will have one to trade for a PJ20 LP. Haha
  • Options
    cmalisze wrote:
    I also got two shipping notifications from Munk. I do not think we will be getting two. However, if we do I will have one to trade for a PJ20 LP. Haha

I got two too. Two different USPS tracking numbers. Nothing has been updated yet. If two prints does come in, I will be offering one of them freebie style on my Facebook page. ;)
  • Options
    PhishNoCPhishNoC Tennessee Posts: 325
    Copy that, got my Maxx shipping notification. Should be here tomorrow, but since this is USPS, I will believe that when I see it.

Speaking of rarities, did anyone see the Sirius/XM Pearl Jam contest. The second prize pack is a bunch of PJ20 stuff, including a COLORED vinyl.
    Discarding all thought

PJ: 03/25/94, 08/15/00, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 09/22/12, 09/30/12, 07/19/13, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/03/14, 10/08/14, 10/14/14, 10/16/14, 10/17/14, 10/19/14, 10/20/14, 04/16/16, 04/18/16, 04/21/16, 04/26/16, 08/20/16, 08/22/16

EV: 06/20/09, 07/01/11, 11/18/12, 11/19/12, 11/21/12
  • Options
    PhishNoC wrote:
    Speaking of rarities, did anyone see the Sirius/XM Pearl Jam contest. The second prize pack is a bunch of PJ20 stuff, including a COLORED vinyl.

Sure did. But it's another "exclusive USA residents" jam. :(