Print of PJ20 billboard!

Comments

• wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    ya its pretty lame..........to kool for school attitude
    ajb
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeStZ4PyC7RptB7FSFMLzhE0J-mdJmKT2S971yW4neU_i0u7vN8Xmk6c3E

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT067LTb7AV2NXR5ItDUCIOUOWfACqb7R_8PlwBaDbEl82nuLpH92CJRG7Q5A
  • I've asked on the F4D Facebook page and I asked Munk on Twitter and Facebook, nobody has responded to my question.
    They are too busy rolling around in a mountain of cash.
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    KC2917 wrote:
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    KC2917 wrote:
    I'm not quite sure why you're being such a dick.

Thanks KC2917. I'm glad to know I'm not crazy thinking he was being an asshole and that you saw it too.

You got it. Check this out, this is what he PM'd me:

"i'm not sure why you think it's any of your business?

she's on here whining that things aren't going her way... get a fuckin paypal account... it's simple

thanks for chiming in though!!"

I'm guessing you got picked on a lot as a kid and now get to be a big tough guy from behind your computer?

HAHA. Pillow Pants PM'ed you about this? What a freakin' fraud. The classic internet tough guy I suppose. Have a good weekend KC, you rock!

Nice PM there Pillow Pants, you got revealed bad!
  • ToxicPiggy wrote:
    So there are only 200 of these... Wow.. How many would normall be printed .. The likes of the other pj20 posters?? Anyone know ??

200 SIGNED AND PRINTED

there could be more sold by the 10c... quantities of which are unknown because no one knows... well someone knows but they're not telling

It's funny how you replied to me saying the 10c won't be selling them and now you say they could. You are a funny character. :?
  • MayDay10 wrote:

I really want that one :(
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • cojobocojobo Posts: 299
    You would hope with the word "Ten Club" written on the poster that these would be sold through Ten Club eventually haha...[/quote]

there were a few artists' limited edition prints at PJ20 that havent and will not be seen here. And they did say Ten Club. There was Mark 5's 'playing card', Ames' 'beer can', and Ames' mookie come to mind. (not sure if mookie said 10c)[/quote]

Good point! They do say the dreaded "Limited Edition" on the Munk One/F4D sites as well... so may not be available later...
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    WashMyLove wrote:
    ToxicPiggy wrote:
    So there are only 200 of these... Wow.. How many would normall be printed .. The likes of the other pj20 posters?? Anyone know ??

200 SIGNED AND PRINTED

there could be more sold by the 10c... quantities of which are unknown because no one knows... well someone knows but they're not telling

It's funny how you replied to me saying the 10c won't be selling them and now you say they could. You are a funny character. :?

trying to liven things up in here... no one knows so really what good does discussing it do

i'd say i annoyed a couple of people but that wasn't my intent ... just trying to have fun around a poster sale

have a nice weekend everyone!!
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,613
    rolenrock wrote:
    I've asked on the F4D Facebook page and I asked Munk on Twitter and Facebook, nobody has responded to my question.
    They are too busy checking all of the orders.

fixed.
    MayDay10 wrote:

I was a few minutes late for that one.

I did score the beer can which is SHARP. I also scored the Mookie which is a cool poster, especially for $20 or whatever they were selling them for.
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

I was a few minutes late for that one.

I did score the beer can which is SHARP. I also scored the Mookie which is a cool poster, especially for $20 or whatever they were selling them for.

Same here. He said he just sold the last one a few minutes ago and they were going to auction of the last one. At that point I knew I couldn't afford it.
  • quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    One just sold on Ebay (Munk) for $230.00 Best Offer. Quick $100 for one on here.
  • rolenrock wrote:
    I've asked on the F4D Facebook page and I asked Munk on Twitter and Facebook, nobody has responded to my question.
    They are too busy rolling around in a mountain of cash.

Yeah, you are right, no time to answer to the customer...it's sucks!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    Have a good weekend KC, you rock!

Yeah you too! Sorry you didn't get the poster though...
  • I just got my confirmation email from F4Dstudios and my print number is 195. I just made it. :D
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    The Ten Club posters that were sold at PJ20, the Mark 5 and Ames, were part of teh Ten Club poster convention and from what I remember were only editions of 20 each, which is probably why they never made it to the Goods section. They were sold out within minutes.
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    cojobo wrote:
    You would hope with the word "Ten Club" written on the poster that these would be sold through Ten Club eventually haha...

there were a few artists' limited edition prints at PJ20 that havent and will not be seen here. And they did say Ten Club. There was Mark 5's 'playing card', Ames' 'beer can', and Ames' mookie come to mind. (not sure if mookie said 10c)

I am so glad I passed on those other 10C ones at the show (there's only so much space on the walls, and if I don't hang 'em, I'd rather someone else have them). There are some good ones, definitely. But, this one seems more personal to the weekend. The others are nice, but this one seems to carry more meaning. I actually wish the left the PARK and arrow on the lower right corner. But, so be it. Just hoping my order holds up. If not, that's life. Nothing to get all upset about. But, would be a nice piece to frame and hang on the wall to walk by and remember the transformation and the rest of the weekend (not to mention conversation piece).
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    edited December 2011
    This poster is going to sell for WAYYY more than 230 when all is said in done if this is all that people are able to get... think of all the international people who are sleeping right now who had NO IDEA about this.

I hope after this is all done that I will have it to frame next to the other 3 alpine posters(plus the vedder print by jermaine rogers)
    Post edited by rolenrock on
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Okay, everyone take a deep breath. If we get our poster, yippee!! If there was a glitch and we get the sorry email. Oh well. Life sucks sometimes. But then you'll have another $100 to treat yourself on something else!

Now, I command you go to enjoy your weekend! :mrgreen:
    ^^^ I agree. It was pretty awesome seeing it develop throughout the 2 days. Then it was complete just before the climax of the 2nd PJ set.
    I felt it was a shame it would 'go to waste' in a way and we couldnt really enjoy it for as long as it deserved.
  • covered in blisscovered in bliss Posts: 1,332
    edited December 2011
    I"m late to this party...

invisible industries website says sold out-were they on sale already?
    Post edited by covered in bliss on
  • I"m late to this party...

munkone website says sold out-were they on sale already?

They went on sale at 3:11 EST .. and were sold out in a minute.
  • SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    KC2917 wrote:
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    Have a good weekend KC, you rock!

Yeah you too! Sorry you didn't get the poster though...

Ah, no worries. I've got plenty of other cool stuff, and if you buy the poster, then you gotta frame it. Poster habit is expensive, especially when the poster is $90.

That's money I can allocate towards vinyl!
  • rolenrock wrote:
    I"m late to this party...

munkone website says sold out-were they on sale already?

They went on sale at 3:11 EST .. and were sold out in a minute.

thanks
  • rolenrock wrote:
    This poster is going to sell for WAYYY more than 230 when all is said in done if this is all that people are able to get... think of all the international people who are sleeping right now who had NO IDEA about this.

I hope after this is all done that I will have it to frame next to the other 3 alpine posters(plus the vedder print by jermaine rogers)
    I agree i think this print will reach about 500-800. Mine will be framed and put right next to my Klausen PJ20 which is being framed as we speak.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    rolenrock wrote:

I agree i think this print will reach about 500-800. Mine will be framed and put right next to my Klausen PJ20 which is being framed as we speak.

It's going to cost me a fortune to get my PJ20 posters done between the following: Ames, Hampton, Klausen, Mark 5, Rogers and now this collaboration between Maxx242 & Munk One.
  • My 1st show print Philly/Camden 2000 and my last PJ20 night 2 are both being framed now. Ill frame this one and the other 2 PJ20 prints in the near future.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • I've already got the other 3 PJ20 prints framed and hanging above my tv in the living room, I love how they look. No clue where I'm going to put this billboard print though. Too many posters, not enough walls.
  • Being a newbie, the destination weekend in Alpine Valley was my 2nd (and I suppose my 3rd) time seeing PJ. The first was STL in 2010. I got to see what was, initially, just an ad on a billboard (while picking up my Ten Club tickets) turn into an awesome work of art over the course of the weekend. I'm so excited that they turned this into a poster and that I was lucky enough to snag one today! Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to get one! For those who weren't...hopefully there will be another chance.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Being a newbie, the destination weekend in Alpine Valley was my 2nd (and I suppose my 3rd) time seeing PJ. The first was STL in 2010. I got to see what was, initially, just an ad on a billboard (while picking up my Ten Club tickets) turn into an awesome work of art over the course of the weekend. I'm so excited that they turned this into a poster and that I was lucky enough to snag one today! Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to get one! For those who weren't...hopefully there will be another chance.

Very well said. Like I said earlier in this thread, the other 3 posters are really cool but we all got to see this one come together over the weekend right in front of us. That's not something you can say very often. So I can't wait to have this little piece of the best weekend ever hanging up in my house.