Print of PJ20 billboard!

Comments

• BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    rolenrock wrote:
    my order number through Maxx242 website was 141...

HOWEVER....

After I paid for them.. I went back.. and They still had 1 in the cart?!?! This is a bad system error!

That makes 3 of us that had that happen now.

It happened here as well, I just went back and checked and got both my confirmation emails but still had 1 in my cart. Strange....

Same thing here.....I didnt touch the cart, didnt want to screw anything up. Got the confirm email from F4D and Paypal so hopefully everything is ok.
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    rolenrock wrote:
    my order number through Maxx242 website was 141...

HOWEVER....

After I paid for them.. I went back.. and They still had 1 in the cart?!?! This is a bad system error!

That makes 3 of us that had that happen now.

It happened here as well, I just went back and checked and got both my confirmation emails but still had 1 in my cart. Strange....

Same here
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    no CHARGE on the comment... and it wasn't snarky... it was reality

the artists COULD do the same... but they don't and don't want to ... maybe it's a profit thing... maybe it's a fraud thing... maybe it's they just don't want to so they can annoy people like you? who knows

so it's up to you to choose... and it's sounds like you've chosen to not get a paypal account... although are you happy with your choice??

enjoy your poste..... oh wait... nevermind :mrgreen:

I'm not quite sure why you're being such a dick.
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    PhishNoC wrote:
    WHATS THE LOWEST F4D order number?????????

check your confirm... it's at the top

Mine was 50

thanks

that's not good news for anyone over 151

Why? Maybe his order numbers were even numbers since he was selling even number posters...maybe F4D's order numbers are 2-200 for the 100 posters he was selling
  • PhishNoCPhishNoC Posts: 325
    Same situation as Bubba, got confirm emails, just going to roll with it now.
    Discarding all thought

PJ: 03/25/94, 08/15/00, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 09/22/12, 09/30/12, 07/19/13, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/03/14, 10/08/14, 10/14/14, 10/16/14, 10/17/14, 10/19/14, 10/20/14, 04/16/16, 04/18/16, 04/21/16, 04/26/16, 08/20/16, 08/22/16

EV: 06/20/09, 07/01/11, 11/18/12, 11/19/12, 11/21/12
  • jcarhartjcarhart Posts: 189
    So. if we got the order receipt what are the odds we get an apology email with a refund. Any chance they are being oversold because of the glitch with the website and cart?

That would ruin my day.
  • SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    KC2917 wrote:

the artists COULD do the same... but they don't and don't want to ... maybe it's a profit thing... maybe it's a fraud thing... maybe it's they just don't want to so they can annoy people like you? who knows

so it's up to you to choose... and it's sounds like you've chosen to not get a paypal account... although are you happy with your choice??

Thanks KC2917. I'm glad to know I'm not crazy thinking he was being an asshole and that you saw it too.
  • Bubba wrote:
    PhishNoC wrote:
    Mine was 50

thanks

Why? Maybe his order numbers were even numbers since he was selling even number posters...maybe F4D's order numbers are 2-200 for the 100 posters he was selling

Nope... got mine through there #107
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • I got order number 141... mythbusted
    Bubba wrote:
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Bubba wrote:
    PhishNoC wrote:

Mine was 50

thanks

Nope, mine was order 105 from F4D. Not sure how they were going it but I don't think it was even/odd order numbers. Hopefully everybody's order made it through, it would suck to get an email saying your order can't be fulfilled.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    jcarhart wrote:
    So. if we got the order receipt what are the odds we get an apology email with a refund. Any chance they are being oversold because of the glitch with the website and cart?

That would ruin my day.

There was a glitch? On Munk One's site or F4DStudios site?
  • demetrios wrote:
    ToxicPiggy wrote:

Ah yeah!But one second, if you bought 1 from Munk One & bought 1 from Maxx242, will they both get cancelled?
    Ah it's hard to know.. Was going to buy from both .. One for a friend.. But didn't.. There separate companies so separate order .. Say fine ..
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    jcarhart wrote:

That would ruin my day.

Yeah, that would not be very cool. But, sh*t happens and really... it's just a poster not a life saving kidney transplant.
  • Instead of just speculating I just asked on F4D's Facebook page about the high order numbers. Hopefully I get a reply. But I personally don't think we have anything to worry about.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Bubba wrote:
    Same thing here.....I didnt touch the cart, didnt want to screw anything up. Got the confirm email from F4D and Paypal so hopefully everything is ok.

being able to add 30 to my cart minutes into the process tells me that F4D doesn't have the same inventory system that Invisible has... as does the cart still having prints in it issue

so there's likely going to be too many orders.... those emails are all automated

and with the lowest number on here being 50... i'm guessing over 150 is screwed
  • DID ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

I COULDN'T FINISH TRANSACTION FROM MAXX SITE BECAUSE HE DON'T HAVE MY COUNTRY LISTED????

WTF???

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN KEEP THE POSTER IN MY CART AND IF IT'S REALLY THERE???

I DIDN'T GET ANSWER FROM HIM YET :evil:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    KC2917 wrote:

Thanks KC2917. I'm glad to know I'm not crazy thinking he was being an asshole and that you saw it too.

why am i being a dick? i'm just replying to Swbkr- who is on here bitching about the artists not doing thing his way

people need to lighten up
  • I need his phone number I want to talk with him ;) this is not cool :cry:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    edited December 2011
    we do have something to worry about because with the "still in cart" glitch.. people can just put in different names and stuff and checkout just fine..

When I did it.. I had to check out 3 times just for paypal to finally process my order.. it kept saying that my invoice was already paid for, etc. Then I finally was able to get through an entire process. Who knows.. but it seems like there would be glitches in the order numbers too if this has happened..

Everyone will just have to wait. and be patient..... HAHAH YEAH RIGHT

Only Maxx will know.. he will just have to count 100 qty of 1 paypal orders.....
    Post edited by rolenrock on
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
    DID ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

I COULDN'T FINISH TRANSACTION FROM MAXX SITE BECAUSE HE DON'T HAVE MY COUNTRY LISTED????

WTF???

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN KEEP THE POSTER IN MY CART AND IF IT'S REALLY THERE???

Not good. They said they may have to refund people because they may have over sold. I hope you get one.
  • So there are only 200 of these... Wow.. How many would normall be printed .. The likes of the other pj20 posters?? Anyone know ??
  • dwhite76 wrote:

WTF???

Not good. They said they may have to refund people because they may have over sold. I hope you get one.

Who is they?
    dwhite76 wrote:

WTF???

Who is they?

The artist.
  • SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    KC2917 wrote:

why am i being a dick? i'm just replying to Swbkr- who is on here bitching about the artists not doing thing his way

people need to lighten up

You don't think you're being a dick? "Enjoy your poste...oh wait...nevermind", that's not a dickish thing to say?

I wasn't bitching about them not doing things my way, I was expressing frustration that I didn't see any prior notification of the PayPal only thing. Had I seen that, I would have set up an account, during the on sale isn't the time to do that. I think that's reasonable. And I don't think credit card transactions are "my way", I think that's pretty common business practice. It's not like I am expecting them to accept my own private currency I just invented.

Plenty of other people posting comments here about being frustrated with the wait time, having their carts emptied, not being able to select their country, etc. Are you reply to all of those people with wiseass comments too?

Yes, you are being a dick. I never replied to you, you chose to reply to my comments with snarky remarks. Why? What do you get out of this? We all like the same band? Why the attitude?
    ToxicPiggy wrote:
    So there are only 200 of these... Wow.. How many would normall be printed .. The likes of the other pj20 posters?? Anyone know ??

200 SIGNED AND PRINTED

there could be more sold by the 10c... quantities of which are unknown because no one knows... well someone knows but they're not telling
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    KC2917 wrote:

You got it. Check this out, this is what he PM'd me:

"i'm not sure why you think it's any of your business?

she's on here whining that things aren't going her way... get a fuckin paypal account... it's simple

thanks for chiming in though!!"

I'm guessing you got picked on a lot as a kid and now get to be a big tough guy from behind your computer?
  • cojobocojobo Posts: 299
    ToxicPiggy wrote:
    So there are only 200 of these... Wow.. How many would normall be printed .. The likes of the other pj20 posters?? Anyone know ??

200 SIGNED AND PRINTED

there could be more sold by the 10c... quantities of which are unknown because no one knows... well someone knows but they're not telling

You would hope with the word "Ten Club" written on the poster that these would be sold through Ten Club eventually haha...
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
  • dwhite76 wrote:

WTF???

I don't think this is good either, was hoping for the answer from Maxx but nothing...you can't have web-shop with such stupid system error, only maybe 20 countries on the list.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    cojobo wrote:
    ToxicPiggy wrote:

200 SIGNED AND PRINTED

You would hope with the word "Ten Club" written on the poster that these would be sold through Ten Club eventually haha...

there were a few artists' limited edition prints at PJ20 that havent and will not be seen here. And they did say Ten Club. There was Mark 5's 'playing card', Ames' 'beer can', and Ames' mookie come to mind. (not sure if mookie said 10c)
  • I've asked on the F4D Facebook page and I asked Munk on Twitter and Facebook, nobody has responded to my question.