Options

Posters for sale - 96's, 98's, 00's, etc.

ChicagoneChicagone Posts: 184
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Here's a link to a few older PJ prints for sale. Way too many to list here. Not interested in any trades and the prices are firm. I know some of the prices are high, but these were hard to get and that's what it will take to let them go. They need new homes for Christmas, so check em out and let me know what you think, a.k.a. "let the flames begin" :lol:
http://www.expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=5152
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    No flames, but too much for me to spend. Good luck selling these. You have some nice and hard to find prints
  • Options
    No flames, but too much for me to spend. Good luck selling these. You have some nice and hard to find prints
    Thanks. I'm not hurting to sell these, it's just that I have over 25 framed and these most likely won't get framed. I'd like to have them go to where they can be up on a wall for all to enjoy instead of being buried in a flat file.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Hoping you had Adelaide 98 which is the last poster I need. Not to worry, best of luck with your sale! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    very nice stuff! price isnt bad IMO, considering you probably couldnt find a lot of these available anywhere.....

one day i might find that Oakland 97 poster

good luck with your sale! :D
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    pm sent
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    I still have the Oakland 97 listed, it's also framed. Are you interested?
    Elzar wrote:
    very nice stuff! price isnt bad IMO, considering you probably couldnt find a lot of these available anywhere.....

one day i might find that Oakland 97 poster

good luck with your sale! :D
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    You have the poster I want...

But not sure if it is the price tag.. Good luck with your sales... If every you decide to drop em, send send us a line...

Good luck :D
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I want all of them :(

in my dreams listerine
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

But not sure if it is the price tag.. Good luck with your sales... If every you decide to drop em, send send us a line...

Which one are you looking at? Some might be a little flexible on price.
  • Options
    97 Oakland and 98 Missoula are sold. That was fast! :D
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    wow.... $999 for the boston? That's nuts. especially considering the 6 month and average prices are $450 and $500 respectively...

should have bought from paul when I had the chance.... :cry:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    wow.... $999 for the boston? That's nuts. especially considering the 6 month and average prices are $450 and $500 respectively...

Glad someone said it. I was looking at the prices, and was like whaaat?
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 826
    PM sent.

Thanks!

- Mike
  • Options
    shep wrote:

Not saying those are great prices, that's what it would take for me to sell those particular prints. They are harder to find than you think, at least the real ones are. But EB's averages are a total joke especially the graphs. Take for instance the 97 Oakland, the average is $324 but it just sold for $700. So, you tell me......
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Chicagone wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

Which one are you looking at? Some might be a little flexible on price.

Sydney 98 :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    You still have that sick HOB poster framed? That for sale?

I have the poster and contacted you about where you had it done (April 7's I believe).... Might be interested in just buying your framed one and selling mine elsewhere. 8-)
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    my account is crap at espresso beans... can you list the posters you're selling on here?
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    some of the prices are loco

especially the firehouse...

but i wish you luck ...some great prints
  • Options

I have the poster and contacted you about where you had it done (April 7's I believe).... Might be interested in just buying your framed one and selling mine elsewhere. 8-)
    You mean one of these ?
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sha ... A780031759

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Wow! Nice framing! Did you do those yourself? If not, who did you use?
  • Options
    Thanks and I never said they were cheap, it took many years to acquire a collection like this and they weren't easy to find in good, let alone mint condition. According to some people, I guess I have to follow what EB has listed for the 6 month average price for the firehouse of $225. Yea, good luck on that.
    pdalowsky wrote:
    some of the prices are loco

especially the firehouse...

but i wish you luck ...some great prints
  • Options
    JMo wrote:

Thanks, on which ones? The House of Blues regular and test print? Those were done by a guy in Chicago -
    Martin at April 7's framing. I've got 26 framed and 8 more that are matted and waiting for the right frames. :D
  • Options
    Chicagone wrote:
    JMo wrote:

Thanks, on which ones? The House of Blues regular and test print? Those were done by a guy in Chicago -
    Martin at April 7's framing. I've got 26 framed and 8 more that are matted and waiting for the right frames. :D

Do you have pics of your other framed posters? I'm just looking forward to framing some things in the new year. Love to get ideas, and you have a great collection!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Chicagone wrote:

You mean one of these ?
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sha ... A780031759

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :shock: Those are pretty amazing man! What did that set ya back??? Geez...
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    [/quote]

Do you have pics of your other framed posters? I'm just looking forward to framing some things in the new year. Love to get ideas, and you have a great collection![/quote]
    Yea, I have pics but not sure everyone wants to see them. Most of mine are framed with wild matte jobs, I like it like that. I kida get a kick out of it when people get so pissy about my mattes because it detracts from the print. :lol: :roll: :lol: To each their own I say. So, being in the Christmas spirit, I will post pics of what I have framed and what's up next. It's been too long for the next in line to get framed so if anyone has any suggestions for good frames, I'm all ears. Thanks and let me know what you think.
    Framed-
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sha ... 1470558342
    waiting for frames-
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sha ... A830863323
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Hey Robley/WhiteDiscussion, he has the Texas 2000 print you said you were needing for $80.

OP I wish you had Dallas 98, I need that print bad!
  • Options
    H O L Y Crap! Wow!

Who does all you fancy mat work? Looks good, man!
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    H O L Y Crap! Wow!

Who does all you fancy mat work? Looks good, man!
    Had a great guy out in DC and one in Chicago, I think the guy in DC is taking some time off for a while. They both do really bad ass work. The guy in Chicago did the Virgin Promo with the poker chips, that one is sick in person. Thanks again
  • Options
    FrankBauerFrankBauer Posts: 448
    edited December 2011
    Chicagone wrote:
    Thanks and I never said they were cheap, it took many years to acquire a collection like this and they weren't easy to find in good, let alone mint condition. According to some people, I guess I have to follow what EB has listed for the 6 month average price for the firehouse of $225. Yea, good luck on that.

nice collection...

you dont have to follow anything/anyone with your sales...all this PJ memorabilia is based on perceived value and EB is a good reference. that said, your prices are really high (as you admitted), but you have the luxury that you are not forced to sell. so, you can sit patiently with your high prices and hope to reel in a big fish (ie you used oakland 97 as an example). if they dont sell, no skin off your back, you can just keep them in your collection. the only way to determine current value would be to throw them all on an auction site with no reserve and see where they land.

there's a seller thats been doing that recently and he's been fetching some ridiculous high prices for his prints. so, good luck with your sales. some real gems in your collection...

edit: i just saw your in progress frames and that zurich is awesome. usually not a huge fan of messing with the matte, but you had some ones done that didnt detract at all from the image. in fact, added to it. really dig yield firehouse (with poker chips) and especially the zurich. cant wait to see the finished zurich.
    Post edited by FrankBauer on
  • Options
    [/quote]
    :shock: Those are pretty amazing man! What did that set ya back??? Geez...[/quote]
    Thank you and those were actually pretty cheap because I had him do 8 at a time, came out to around $150 each or so.