I think I'm a germaphobe

2»

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Do you use the paper protector when you take a dump in a public restroom?

when you're camping in the woods, have to poop, and there are no honey buckets/campsite restrooms etc available, what do you sit on when you dig a hole?
    easy, dig a hole right in front a tree and use the tree as a back rest.... no seat required
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    germaphobes make no sense to me.. on a molecular level there is no space between me, you, the air, the "germs", that table, my beer.. It is all one...one big globule of molecules..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    germaphobes make no sense to me.. on a molecular level there is no space between me, you, the air, the "germs", that table, my beer.. It is all one...one big globule of molecules..

I think its not the molecules making you sick, so much as the e.coli, c.difficile, or whatever strain of bacteria.

Once you've had a toddler puking in your bed, on your pillow, in your hair, you kind of want to avoid it :? Not all germs are bad, it is true about the 'boosting' of your immune system.....and I believe there was a study that showed children who were exposed to more germs (like kids in daycares as opposed to kids who never get out of the home) had a lower incidence of certain blood cancers.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Carey wrote:
    I'm definitely a germaphobe. Either I have my DH open doors in public places, or I put my sleeve over my hand, before grabbing the door handle.

Do you ever grab the door handle way up high, or way down low, where you know most people aren't touching it? I blame microbiology in nursing school for this habit! :roll:

Yes, I do. I also do the 'paper towel trick', as someone has mentioned.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • 81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Do you use the paper protector when you take a dump in a public restroom?

yes

and if they don't have any...i use a layer of TP

after washing up, and exiting, i always wipe the hand that i use to open the door on my pants...

pussy :lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • germaphobes make no sense to me.. on a molecular level there is no space between me, you, the air, the "germs", that table, my beer.. It is all one...one big globule of molecules..

:lol: Yeah, that's gonna help faceintheclouds a whole lot! :lol:
  • germaphobes make no sense to me.. on a molecular level there is no space between me, you, the air, the "germs", that table, my beer.. It is all one...one big globule of molecules..

:lol: Yeah, that's gonna help faceintheclouds a whole lot! :lol:
  • need to be careful...especially if you have kids or working and get in touch with alot of people at work..
    im not germaphobe but try to take care where im in "dangerous public areas" (airport,hospital,train station
    my sister is a germaphobe freak..you cant even seat at her couch whit the pants u wear outside of the house..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”