Options

***Euro Cup 2016***

Comments

• Options
    Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Яussia Posts: 354
    Soon.. soon it starts! Go Russia! But as a realist i would say that Germany are main favorites.. also looking for some surprises from France, they have a nice squad
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    And we can't forget holland!! They've got some crazy talent there!!!!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    And we can't forget holland!! They've got some crazy talent there!!!!

sure, but their defense is not so good
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Soon.. soon it starts! Go Russia! But as a realist i would say that Germany are main favorites.. also looking for some surprises from France, they have a nice squad
    we are on the same group!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Germany and Spain final for me too. Holland are strong contenders and if France get their act together they could also be a dangerous team.

England will get past the group stage (just) and then go out against the first good team they come across.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Germany and Spain final for me too. Holland are strong contenders and if France get their act together they could also be a dangerous team.

England will get past the group stage (just) and then go out against the first good team they come across.

I am wondering which drama will be the winner for the England team.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Couple more hours to go! :D
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    2 and a half :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

DVR all set ;)
  • Options
    we are on the same group!!

yeah.. like in 2004 and 08 :lol:
  • Options
    trying to decide which of my ancestral countries to support: England, Germany?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

DVR all set ;)
    awesome.. :D
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol: Germany is the safe bet. They can go on to win the tournament I think. They have a good squad and always seem to play well as a team. England always have a great squad but fail to play well as a unit.

Nobody seems to fancy Italy this time...
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol: Germany is the safe bet. They can go on to win the tournament I think. They have a good squad and always seem to play well as a team. England always have a great squad but fail to play well as a unit.

we should take wagers as to which drama will sink England and which player will be to blame - who will miss the key penalty shot or who gets sent off, who the media rips
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    ESPN 3 at work :thumbup:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

we should take wagers as to which drama will sink England and which player will be to blame - who will miss the key penalty shot or who gets sent off, who the media rips

Oh our media will blame just about everyone but I think the manager will take most of it. He wasn't the one the media and fans wanted so he won't be given a fair chance I don't think unless England surpasses expectation. Rooney is suspended for the first 2 games, one striker has gone home due to his father passing away (he's due to come back though), another striker has had an awful season and the other is still young and somewhat inexperienced so hard to see where the goals will come from. Our media never gets behind the team and then seem to take great joy at making them feel as bad as possible when they eventually go out.
  • Options
    Here we go :D
  • Options
    our shirt rocks!!!

come on Greece!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    ou....
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    You cant go wrong with blue/white colors.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    offside!!!lol

nice goal for Poland.. :fp: :(
  • Options
    The Greek goalkeeper went for a wander there :lol:
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,970
    Great cross, sweet header.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I'm the same with you between Portugal and Italy. I tend to lean more towards Portugal when it comes to soccer, but will still support Italy.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    he likes to walk in the park..
    he is fuckin older than time square..what do u expect.. :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    I just looked at Portugal's group...fuck. :fp:
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300

:lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I just looked at Portugal's group...fuck. :fp:
    yeah germany and netherlands..stronge one
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    What a damn joke