Options

***Euro Cup 2016***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    :lol: oh Mario. No need for a temper tantrum.
    hahahhhahaha.he punch the field!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    del Bosque need to put out Silva and put in Llorente or Torres
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brilliant :D
  • Options
    Brilliant :D

• Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,977
    Way to answer Spain! :D
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Way to answer Spain! :D
  • Options
    Torres' awful season continues...
  • Options
    Torres' awful season continues...
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Good 2nd half
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Too many wasted opportunities for Spain, they should of won that game.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Too many wasted opportunities for Spain, they should of won that game.

It's a shame Italy didn't press more, they looked dangerous and could have won that themselves if they pushed some more. Not sure what Spain was doing playing without a striker but maybe Torres answered that for us :lol:

Great opportunity for Ireland or Croatia to go top of the group.
  • Options
    i hope Ireland wins next one!!
  • Options
    i hope Ireland wins next one!!

Me too
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    was hoping Italy win.... well now go Croatia!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    3rd day in and getting annoyed already - It seems at every Oportunity the English Pundits are comparing everything they can to English Players, or mentioning that the England game is on monday night, fuck I was even reading a story on sky text about russian hooligans attacking stewards, and they ended the story by mentioning the England game was on monday night - whats that got to do with it.

And before you start hating me, I have nothing against the English. i'm not one of these Jocks that hate you, its just those bloody pundits, - I know your all excited for you team to get going, but jeez.

rant over.
    anyway missed the spain vs italy game, was it any good.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Trust me we all hate our pundits too :lol:

It was a good game yeah, Italy were great but needed to push upfront more, Spain played some good possesion football but not much else after that. They started with 6 midfielders and no striker. Torres came on as a sub and had 2 decent chances to bury the game for Spain but fluffed them both.
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

It was a good game yeah, Italy were great but needed to push upfront more, Spain played some good possesion football but not much else after that. They started with 6 midfielders and no striker. Torres came on as a sub and had 2 decent chances to bury the game for Spain but fluffed them both.

thanks for that, really thought i was gonna get slated, but i needed to say it, why the fuck did spain play with 6 midfielders, they have great strikers, what were they thinking?
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    we will never support the same team, right? :mrgreen:
  • Options

thanks for that, really thought i was gonna get slated, but i needed to say it, why the fuck did spain play with 6 midfielders, they have great strikers, what were they thinking?

Who knows but it didn't really work. Italy fell asleep for 2 seconds and Spain got themselves back into it.

Naw our pundits are shite and always has been, ITV is the worst (today's lot). BBC is better but not by much.
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

:lol: probably but I will support you in game with Russia
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    That was fast.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    yes very fast
  • Options
    what a stupid goal was that??
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

:lol: probably but I will support you in game with Russia
    ehhehehehehhehee
  • Options
    FFS :fp:
  • Options

I'm with the better team :P
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Wtf happened to Torres??? Dude, your downward spiral continues, holyshit that guy could've iced the game. AZZURRI played well.
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    3rd day in and getting annoyed already - It seems at every Oportunity the English Pundits are comparing everything they can to English Players, or mentioning that the England game is on monday night, fuck I was even reading a story on sky text about russian hooligans attacking stewards, and they ended the story by mentioning the England game was on monday night - whats that got to do with it.

And before you start hating me, I have nothing against the English. i'm not one of these Jocks that hate you, its just those bloody pundits, - I know your all excited for you team to get going, but jeez.

rant over.

This video sums it all up for England, really...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_xRVSCztM
    :lol:

Spain vs Italy was not bad... second half was good!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    eyejacker wrote:

rant over.

This video sums it all up for England, really...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_xRVSCztM
    :lol:

Spain vs Italy was not bad... second half was good!
    :lol: ...and yes second half was good
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

I'm with the better team :P
    im with stupid.. :fp: :lol: