Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Dan, Lov2rock - You are using dirty tricks! That dog in your profile picture!!! The cutest ever :wave: Not fair ;)
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    I was lucky enough to be offered a spare 10C tic for Amsterdam 1. All is well :mrgreen:

Great, happy for you ;)
  • Options
    pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    edited December 2011
    :D
    Post edited by pumpkinhead on
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    My beloved :mrgreen: Dimi I have 2 spare tixs for Amsterdam night 2. Not great seats Section 205. Please contact me and let me know who needs. :D
    ok.ill update u soon..thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    Dimi,Let me know if you know anyone with a standing ticket for Oslo (or seated if that's all there is around).
    We got a pair of tickets during the crowsurge sale and that was it.
    I keep looking on the site and nothing ever comes up :(

Thanks for any help you can lend me,Dan
    Dan,only oslo you searching?let me know
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    how about that..

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stories& ... ries/78328

translate

Pearl Jam and David Guetta in Braga
    Concerts result of an agreement between European Youth Capital and MTV, reported today the public.
    The act Pearl Jam in July 2012 in Braga, today's advances Público.
    According to this news, the concert of Americans in the Minho is a partnership event between the European Youth Capital and the television channel MTV.
    Throughout 2012, under this agreement, Ontario will host 11 concerts.
    On the same date of the concert of Pearl Jam, Braga will play in the French DJ and producer David Guetta, said the organization of the Public Braga 2012.
    David Guetta The show will be free, you can read the same news.
    "We want to communicate the brand 'Braga' as a young and dynamic brand, with a projected European and understand that this is the best way to do it," said City Councilman Youth, Hugo Pires, to the public.
    Besides the concerts, Braga will also host a series of parties for MTV.
    And a half million euros is the budget for this operation.

http://jornal.publico.pt/pages/section. ... omentarios

Pearl Jam e MTV animam Braga 2012 Capital da Juventude
    Por Samuel Silva
    Quinteto de Seattle apresenta-se em concerto no Verão, na sequência de um acordo estabelecido entre a organização da Braga Capital Europeia da Juventude 2012 e a estação televisiva MTV

translate

Pearl Jam MTV animate and Braga Youth Capital 2012
    By Samuel Smith
    Seattle Quintet presents a concert in the summer, following an agreement between the organization of Braga European Youth Capital 2012 and the TV station MTV
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Is any one planning on leaving Amsterdam for werchter by car directly after the show on the 27th?

If not, what would be the quickest and cheapest way to get to werchter after the show on the 27th?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    how about that..

translate

Concerts result of an agreement between European Youth Capital and MTV, reported today the public.
    According to this news, the concert of Americans in the Minho is a partnership event between the European Youth Capital and the television channel MTV.
    On the same date of the concert of Pearl Jam, Braga will play in the French DJ and producer David Guetta, said the organization of the Public Braga 2012.
    "We want to communicate the brand 'Braga' as a young and dynamic brand, with a projected European and understand that this is the best way to do it," said City Councilman Youth, Hugo Pires, to the public.

Por Samuel Silva
    Quinteto de Seattle apresenta-se em concerto no Verão, na sequência de um acordo estabelecido entre a organização da Braga Capital Europeia da Juventude 2012 e a estação televisiva MTV

translate

By Samuel Smith
    Seattle Quintet presents a concert in the summer, following an agreement between the organization of Braga European Youth Capital 2012 and the TV station MTV

is this even true?
  • Options
    how about that..

translate

Por Samuel Silva

translate

By Samuel Smith

is this even true?
    its in portuguese media
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    Is any one planning on leaving Amsterdam for werchter by car directly after the show on the 27th?

If not, what would be the quickest and cheapest way to get to werchter after the show on the 27th?

If you can't find someone to hitch a ride with, it's best if you stay on until the morning of the 28th and then take an early train. The last train on the 27th will have departed when you're still rocking out at the gig. Train from A'dam to Brussels: 2 to 3 hours, €20 - €45. Transfer in Brussels North station to Leuven where there'll be a shuttle bus service.
  • Options
    its in portuguese media

i know, i woke up with everyone telling me that, but somehow i really don't believe it.
  • Options
    its in portuguese media

i know, i woke up with everyone telling me that, but somehow i really don't believe it.
    who believed that tickets for manchester2 and amsterdam2 will be start sold with no official announcement
  • Options
    its in portuguese media

who believed that tickets for manchester2 and amsterdam2 will be start sold with no official announcement

oh, well...
  • Options
    how about that..

By Samuel Smith

Pearl Jam Euro Tour 2012.
    A surprise a day keeps the peace away.
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    JanetWeiss wrote:
    how about that..

By Samuel Smith

Pearl Jam Euro Tour 2012.
    A surprise a day keeps the peace away.
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Hello all,

(I already posted this on the main forum, but I'm desperate for tickets....)

Unfortunately I've been one caught in this nightmare of getting tickets from Crowdsurf (had 4 pairs of tickets to Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen in the cart, but couldn't check out) and also missed the general sale on Thursday morning due to be travelling by plane at that time.

Meanwhile I was able to buy seated tickets for Berlin but I'm still looking for a pair of tickets (for me and for my wife) for Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen concerts.

Better option would be standing tickets with possibility to "upgrade" for 10c wristbands (both me and my wife are elegible members), 2nd better option "normal" standing tickets and finally seated tickets.

If any of you would be so kind to help us, please drop me a pm.

Thanks in advance,

Jose
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Options
    hope we can help Jose
  • Options
    Would be highly appreciated... :)
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Hello all,

(I already posted this on the main forum, but I'm desperate for tickets....)

Unfortunately I've been one caught in this nightmare of getting tickets from Crowdsurf (had 4 pairs of tickets to Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen in the cart, but couldn't check out) and also missed the general sale on Thursday morning due to be travelling by plane at that time.

Meanwhile I was able to buy seated tickets for Berlin but I'm still looking for a pair of tickets (for me and for my wife) for Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen concerts.

Better option would be standing tickets with possibility to "upgrade" for 10c wristbands (both me and my wife are elegible members), 2nd better option "normal" standing tickets and finally seated tickets.

If any of you would be so kind to help us, please drop me a pm.

Thanks in advance,

Jose

yeah its been a nightmare for everyone, even those who went trhu the thursdays general sale...
    Frd of mine has 1 seating ticket for each amsterdam show if that helps. Scandi part of the tour is a very difficult task. Wont expect to find a seated pair, perhaps shattered ones... looks like any ticket is a good ticket as long as you manage to be in the building...

let me know if any interest in those amsterdam tix ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:

If you can't find someone to hitch a ride with, it's best if you stay on until the morning of the 28th and then take an early train. The last train on the 27th will have departed when you're still rocking out at the gig. Train from A'dam to Brussels: 2 to 3 hours, €20 - €45. Transfer in Brussels North station to Leuven where there'll be a shuttle bus service.
    Thanks Kristal. I have been looking up trains and busses instead of working today. I want to get to werchter as soon as possible to set up my tent in a decent spot!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    I was planning to start the tour in Berlin.... the dates of amsterdam don't fit.

Thanks anyway!

Cheers!
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    re: the rumours abt Portugal

"partnership event between the European Youth Capital [fair enough} and the television channel MTV."
    &
    "Besides the concerts, Braga will also host a series of parties for MTV."

ARGH! What is this the late 80s/early 90s?? MTV reeks even worse 20yrs on. I really hope these rumours remain just that. Otherwise I see this coming true in the near future :( :? ....viewtopic.php?f=4&t=175919
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    we wait and see about that braga....
    we want berlin 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    anyone from scandinavia can give infos about airports and how we get to the cities please let us know for update 1st page,thanks..its more easy if you know the area..or ill post the infos i found,but dont know if its the best,the faster the cheapest etc..
    thanks
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Why fly everywhere? Trains seem pretty good. Oslo to Cope might need a plane, but the rest looks pretty simple.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    anyone from scandinavia can give infos about airports and how we get to the cities please let us know for update 1st page,thanks..its more easy if you know the area..or ill post the infos i found,but dont know if its the best,the faster the cheapest etc..
    thanks

Okey Dimitris, small little update:

Stockholm, 2 airports to consider:

Arlanda (closest):

http://www.arlanda.se/en/Information--services-to/Traveller-information/Get-to-and-from-the-airport/Trains/

Transport:

http://www.arlandaexpress.com/start.aspx

Skavsta:

http://www.skavsta.se/en/

Transport:

http://www.flygbussarna.se/default.aspx?lang=EN

Copenhagen (2 airports to consider):

Kastrup (Closest):

http://www.cph.dk/CPH/UK/MAIN/Parking+and+Transport/By+Train/

Transport:

http://www.reseplaneraren.skanetrafiken.se/querypage_adv.aspx

Malmö Airport (Sweden):

http://swedavia.se/en/Malmo-Airport/Traveller-Information/

Transport:

http://www.flygbussarna.se/default.aspx?lang=EN

+

http://www.reseplaneraren.skanetrafiken.se/querypage_adv.aspx

Oslo:

http://www.osl.no/en/osl/tofromairport/10_Train%2C+Bus%2C+Car+and+Taxi

Transport:

http://www.flytoget.no/eng/

Note: If you're going to the Copenhagen, you might wanna check out Malmö (Sweden) which is 20 minutes a away by train and could be a lot easier and cheaper to stay in.

Information about Malmö:

http://www.malmotown.com/en

Please copy-paste... ;)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    fuckin awesome!!!1st page update!!! :D:D
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Dan, Lov2rock - You are using dirty tricks! That dog in your profile picture!!! The cutest ever :wave: Not fair ;)

Sorry :( ;)
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    1 Oslo & 3 Stockholm,Dimi :(
    Stockholm wouldn't accept our american Credit Cards.
    I had to work a few minutes later,so couldn't try and call the ticket center.
    Prefer standing,especially for Oslo,as my tour partners have standing.
    We got no Stockholm,so will take anything just to get in the building.
    Don't have to be together,as i know how hard it is to find 3 tix together.
    Any leads,throw em my way ;)
    Thanks,Dimitris :)

LOV2ROCK wrote:
    Dimi,Let me know if you know anyone with a standing ticket for Oslo (or seated if that's all there is around).
    We got a pair of tickets during the crowsurge sale and that was it.
    I keep looking on the site and nothing ever comes up :(

Thanks for any help you can lend me,Dan
    Dan,only oslo you searching?let me know
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    Hi everybody!
    So, the last week - as for everybody else here I guess - was quite unpleasant! When the Euro tour was announced I was so excited and happy, but this all was kind of spoiled by this completely fucked up presale. And the big disappointment was how we fans were kept in the dark with no information update for more than 24 hours and the ticket sale was handled afterwards. Why could 10c not just hold the fanclub tickets, tell us how many ticket pairs they have for each show and start a new sale within a (few) week(s) when the problem was fixed. Everybody who does not want to stress their luck could have taken tickets of the free sale. All others still could have had the opportunity to get 10c tickets. Whatever, I don´t know.. maybe it was not possible because tickets could not be held back after official sale start for legal issues.
    But I guess all this was said before, and I don´t want to whine about all this anymore - although I´m still a bit disappointed - this board´s already too full with that..
    What I actually wanted to say is... I just watched PJ20 again and it came back to me what it´s all about! The music, the passion, the fans... just to rock on with good friends to great music of the best band of the world! :) And although I neither get any tickets from the 10c presale nor the free sale yet, I am definitely planning to go to a show.. wouldn`t mind at all if it is more than one ;) ...
    So, fix these presale problems, clear your minds, and have a hell of tour next year! And I also wouldn´t mind a 10c members only show at Wuhlheide, Berlin! ;)
    Peace & rock on!