Options

Package Deal

2»

Comments

• Options

Hi,

The vinyls won't be ebay...I can promise you that...I have never sold anything on ebay and probably won't...

But, I just plan on holding onto them....I never did say I was going sale them...I said I was thinking about it..

Jeremy

You never said that huh?

I have a set price for each one...If someone is willing to pay for that?..Or come close to it?....I will sale them...

Interesting.

I think if you read that more carefully, it says if you come close to his price he will sell them. He does not say he will sell them regardless. I think there's a little over the top PearlJamism going on here (not just you). Can we all relax and either buy what the guy is selling or not and let the admins take care of their "job" if they see fit?

These were clearly 2 extremely coveted items, and you're not getting them for $30 (or whatever the original prices were). So, who cares? All of the objections to they way he posted actually kept getting this thing bumped. I think the tar and feathers are dry. You can all go home now. :roll:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I think the tar and feathers are dry. You can all go home now. :roll:

i wasn't trying to tar & feather the guy...
    i asked for prices & there's nothing wrong with that. it sounded like an auction to me. maybe i'm the only one?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I think the tar and feathers are dry. You can all go home now. :roll:

i wasn't trying to tar & feather the guy...
    i asked for prices & there's nothing wrong with that. it sounded like an auction to me. maybe i'm the only one?

I am not saying I disagree with you. But, you tried. That's all you can do.

It did seem to me that this thread has stayed alive longer than it needed to. He surrendered. That should have been enough to call off the dogs. I'm not going back through it to see who was saying what. I don't even care. I'm not saying any 1 specific post was a problem or an issue. It was my general impression of the entire thread. Maybe, I'm alone.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Enough of this shit.

After reading these posts, I'd like to say to the OP on behalf of normal people, I am sorry for the abuse you endured here.

Sell your goods for what ever you want, make as much money as you can, and the whiners and bitchers can all get bent.

Let the mods do their jobs you tattle-tale pussies.
  • Options
    Enough of this shit.

After reading these posts, I'd like to say to the OP on behalf of normal people, I am sorry for the abuse you endured here.

Sell your goods for what ever you want, make as much money as you can, and the whiners and bitchers can all get bent.

again, i didn't tattle-tale & i don't appreciate the name calling either. i think you just took this thread in an entirely new direction. and now, i will leave it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    "Pretty obvious you were bullying the guy, and kept on after he withdrew the sale. Not to mention, somebody might have been able to acquire a great album today, but for your broke ass hassling him and running him off...

Ya, you like to dish it, but get a little light in the loafers when the worm turns, don't ya?"

wow, man. wow. you obviously don't know me...and i'm not going to claim that i know you either....

but first you called me a tattle-tale pussy & now a broke ass? who's doing the bullying here, buddy? i never called the OP names....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,081
    Enough of this shit.

Relax, guy. There's rules around here; if you want to sell something, post a price. If you want to solicit bids for an item and max out the value, take it to an auction site.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    ScarJo_popcorn.gif
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Enough of this shit.

Relax, guy. There's rules around here; if you want to sell something, post a price. If you want to solicit bids for an item and max out the value, take it to an auction site.

Ya, right. Nobody auctions there stuff here.... whatever.
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Enough of this shit.

Ya they do and we don't like it.
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Enough of this shit.

Gotta police it. If you want your community to be a certain way, that's the point.
  • Options
    Exactly.

I just don't see the need to bully the guy, then pile on over and over, even after he apologized, what, like 3 times?

A bully is a bully, man... uncalled for.
  • Options
    Exactly.

I just don't see the need to bully the guy, then pile on over and over, even after he apologized, what, like 3 times?

but calling someone names isn't bullying? that's a bit of a contradiction...don't you think?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Exactly.

but calling someone names isn't bullying? that's a bit of a contradiction...don't you think?

Do as I say
    Not as I do
    Because the shit's so deep
    You can't run away

I beg to differ
    On the contrary
    Agree with every
    Word that you say

Talk is cheap
    But lies are expensive, my
    Wallet's fat and so is my head

Hit and run
    I ran over you again
    A smart ass but
    I'm playing dumb
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Exactly.

Eh...I guess we just see it differently. Appeared to me like the OP continued to push for it even after he got called out. With the recent surge in collectibles being treated as commodities, I'm not terribly sympathetic to those who step outside the very lenient but defined rules.
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Exactly.

Eh...I guess we just see it differently. Appeared to me like the OP continued to push for it even after he got called out. With the recent surge in collectibles being treated as commodities, I'm not terribly sympathetic to those who step outside the very lenient but defined rules.

Differing opinions. All good.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Some of you guys make a second income off this forum. What else was the OP to think? When you guys post stuff for hundreds of $$ others see the potential & get up here with their stuff. Pretty obvious this was a disguised auction.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,930
This discussion has been closed.