www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    mfc2006 wrote:
    was going to be a smartass...
    nevermind.

by the way, this isn't ebay. thanks.

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean by the ebay?....I don't sale anything on ebay and probably never will..I would just rather discuss prices via private message..

Jeremy
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:
    nevermind.

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean by the ebay?....I don't sale anything on ebay and probably never will..

Jeremy

you're basically asking people to bid on your records. maybe you don't see that?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    nevermind.

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean by the ebay?....I don't sale anything on ebay and probably never will..

Jeremy

you're basically asking people to bid on your records. maybe you don't see that?

I have a set price for each one...If someone is willing to pay for that?..Or come close to it?....I will sale them...
  • Options
    I have a Benny Hall vinyl Sealed and Live From Soldier Field vinyl sealed....I am thinking about selling them..I need to pay a few bills off...Send me a private message....If your interested?....

Jeremy

and where is that price????

i don't see it on your original post....anywhere....do you see it, Jeremy? maybe i'm blind....hmmm.....

it's a fucking record.
    period.
    it is meant to be played.
    not sold for $1000. (or whatever it sells for)

so sick of this bullshit. have fun.
    i am done.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    what is the price? honestley?
  • Options
    I have a set price for each one...If someone is willing to pay for that?..Or come close to it?....I will sale them...
    Forum rules are that you post your asking price. That's all. Sounds like you have a set price, just post it and you're set.
    For your reference -> http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147179
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I have a Benny Hall vinyl Sealed and Live From Soldier Field vinyl sealed....I am thinking about selling them..I need to pay a few bills off...Send me a private message....If your interested?...

i am done.

Hi,

That is why I stated send me a private message...I have a set price for it...It is a fair price..

Jeremy
  • Options
    okay i bid what u want. What is it?
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    I have a Benny Hall vinyl Sealed and Live From Soldier Field vinyl sealed....I am thinking about selling them..I need to pay a few bills off...Send me a private message....If your interested?...

i am done.

Hi,

That is why I stated send me a private message...I have a set price for it...It is a fair price..

Jeremy

Apparently, fair " to you" is not what others have in mind....

on top of that...
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Forum rules are that you post your asking price. That's all. Sounds like you have a set price, just post it and you're set.
    For your reference -> http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147179

so...post a price.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hi

The vinyls are no longer for sale...This is causing to much hassle on here...I apologize to everyone who was interested in the vinyls....Truly do apologzie..

I will just hold onto them...
  • Options
    I'm new to this, really. But my mother is rich. What is the price?
  • Options
    Hi

The vinyls are no longer for sale...This is causing to much hassle on here...I apologize to everyone who was interested in the vinyls....Truly do apologzie..

hmmm.....

good luck on ebay.
    wow. is it that hard to remember what your "set price" was? really?

it's not that hard.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Hi

hmmm.....

good luck on ebay.

it's not that hard.

Hi,

The vinyls won't be ebay...I can promise you that...I have never sold anything on ebay and probably won't...

But, I just plan on holding onto them....I never did say I was going sale them...I said I was thinking about it..

Jeremy
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Isn't for sale anymore
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Hi

hmmm.....

good luck on ebay.

it's not that hard.

Hi,

To tell you how I actually am as a person..

I gave my good friend that lives Brazil....All of the pearl jam vinyl records sealed for free..Just because this friend is a dear friend..

Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, No Code, Yield, LO2L, Binaural, Riot Act, Self Titled, RVM, Lost Dogs, Backspacer, Into the Wild, Ed Solo, Lo10L...I may be missing one ore so...Hard to think of them all right off the bat..
  • Options
    I jumped the gun on posting the vinyls on here..I apologize for this...I should have though this out more...Before I posted the vinys for sale...Sorry if I got anyones hopes up...

Jeremy
  • Options
    It's just the rules here that you have to post a price. Having an auction isn't allowed and that is something we want upheld here (well most of us anyway).

Good luck with whatever you decide to do with the vinyl!
  • Options
    Shit! it took me 17 minutes to find this. again . i'm new to this shit. Buddy hold on to this stuff. It will work out. Ive seen about 17 shows. biggest fan!!!! youll find a fair trade. I don't have the arsenal to to trade. why go home?
  • Options
    Hi,

I totally understand....I did have a set price on the benny....I should have read the guidelines...I am not going to sale the vinyls....

Jeremy
  • Options
    okay > Reading this i'm officially drunk. during the day i'm not like this.
  • Options
    Ew276016 wrote:
    Shit! it took me 17 minutes to find this. again . i'm new to this shit. Buddy hold on to this stuff. It will work out. Ive seen about 17 shows. biggest fan!!!! youll find a fair trade. I don't have the arsenal to to trade. why go home?

Hi,

That rocks that you have been to 17 shows...I went to both Sao Paulo concerts...Which I think I am up to 43 shows now...Not bragging.....For the fans that do know me on here...Know this for certain..

Jeremy
  • Options
    I am off to bed...Got to work in the morning...Once again apologize for not posting the price and not following the guidelines...The vinyls are no longer for sale..

Jeremy
  • Options
    my mother is poor to tell the truth. not that matters. i,m fuckin with u? This is fun. One day we will spin this together.. My hopes,.
  • Options
    be good!
  • Options
    Ew276016 wrote:

Probably best to hit the rack my friend.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Ew276016 wrote:

Probably best to hit the rack my friend.

Haha I would say so :lol: especially based on your last few posts
  • Options

Hi,

The vinyls won't be ebay...I can promise you that...I have never sold anything on ebay and probably won't...

But, I just plan on holding onto them....I never did say I was going sale them...I said I was thinking about it..

Jeremy

You never said that huh?

Interesting.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Ew276016 wrote:
    I'm new to this, really. But my mother is rich. What is the price?

I know I won't let mine go for less than 2g. It's open and glorious. And not a scratch, crack, or blemish to be found.
  • Options
    Hi,

I totally understand....I did have a set price on the benny....I should have read the guidelines...I am not going to sale the vinyls....

Jeremy

I am not going to SELL the VINYL

Does nobody else have a problem with the word "vinyls"?
This discussion has been closed.