Options

as anyone had a 2nd email for london yet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hi

Anyone had their 2nd email yet regarding picking up tickets for Wembley?

Thanks
  • Options
    i_luv_pies wrote:
    Hi

Anyone had their 2nd email yet regarding picking up tickets for Wembley?

Thanks

Have you actually read the thread? :p

If it's in the profile, and it's gone onto your credit card. You have them. Simple. :)
  • Options
    Sorry my mistake...got bored about a third of the way down the first page...

I won't be so lazy in the future...promise
  • Options
    I recieved my tickets through the post yesterday :) No problems at all
  • Options
    From pearljam.com: "You will receive a follow-up confirmation email, closer to the date of the show, with details of how, when, and where to collect your Ten Club tickets. "

No worries :)
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    From pearljam.com: "You will receive a follow-up confirmation email, closer to the date of the show, with details of how, when, and where to collect your Ten Club tickets. "

No worries :)

and if your bank account has even been charged... you're in! don't bother waiting for the 2nd e-mail!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    and if your bank account has even been charged... you're in! don't bother waiting for the 2nd e-mail!
    Damn straight muchacho! People worry too much eh?!
  • Options
    Damn straight muchacho! People worry too much eh?!

well... it's Pearl Jam Wembley Arena we are talking about after all! strange i got my second e-mail straight away after i bought Copenhagen! still can't believe we'll all be there...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    well... it's Pearl Jam Wembley Arena we are talking about after all! strange i got my second e-mail straight away after i bought Copenhagen! still can't believe we'll all be there...
    Yes, being there is the important thing!

Two shows woulda been nice, but just the one makes it a bit more special. Still, the 10c line will not be something to look forward to though.:mad:
  • Options
    Yes, being there is the important thing!

Two shows woulda been nice, but just the one makes it a bit more special. Still, the 10c line will not be something to look forward to though.:mad:

why not? i'll be there first as usual... (dublin and barcelona 2006... a walk in the park!)