Options

as anyone had a 2nd email for london yet?

nippernipper Posts: 11
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
im still waiting.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    not yet ...
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    No i am still waiting too, but my credit card has been charged!
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    I have had the first email but not the much-talked about second yet! They will have loads of orders to process. But I keep checking my profile in the goods section every hour or so and the tickets are still there!!!!!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    gazgaz Posts: 233
    Not yet either,checked with CC company this morning and the payment has gone through.Thank god.Tickets still in profile too.
    23/8/06.
    18/6/07.
    22/6/10.
    23/6/10.
    20/6/12
    21/6/12
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,847
    icemanap wrote:
    I have had the first email but not the much-talked about second yet! They will have loads of orders to process. But I keep checking my profile in the goods section every hour or so and the tickets are still there!!!!!

You should of had the first one by now. Check your email address in the profile page and your junk mail folder too!
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    Me neither. We called the credit card company on Thursday and it said the payment was "pending" so I'm hoping it went through ok. But no second email so far.
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    " You will receive an order confirmation immediately after your ticket order is successfully processed.... " [size=+2] Ok ..[/size]
    .. my credit card has been charged!
    [size=+2] same here.. [/size]

" You will receive a follow-up confirmation email, closer to the date of the show, with details of how, when, and where to collect your Ten Club tickets." [size=+2] ... so, don't panic! [/size]

http://www.tenclub.net/tenclub/tickets.php
  • Options
    sandoz wrote:
    " You will receive an order confirmation immediately after your ticket order is successfully processed.... " [size=+2] Ok ..[/size]

[size=+2] same here.. [/size]

" You will receive a follow-up confirmation email, closer to the date of the show, with details of how, when, and where to collect your Ten Club tickets." [size=+2] ... so, don't panic! [/size]

http://www.tenclub.net/tenclub/tickets.php

Oh shit, it says something about entering the correct billing information - I think this is where I fall down cos I didn't. Damn :(
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Options
    Oh shit, it says something about entering the correct billing information - I think this is where I fall down cos I didn't. Damn :(

Don't get me worried like that. I'm living in Lancaster because i go to university but i think i entered my original home address because that's the address assigned to my card.

Payment has gone through and i had the first emails, so i'm good to go, right??
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Don't get me worried like that. I'm living in Lancaster because i go to university but i think i entered my original home address because that's the address assigned to my card.

Well that's ok, cos the details will match up. My prob is that although the address is the same I used my sisters card but forgot to change the name cos it didn't ask for a card name. So now I'm worried!
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Options

yeah you will be fine. I e-mailed them as I had not received my second e-mail and they said if it shows you have tickets in your profile you have them and that the second e-mail would be sent out nearer to the gig.
  • Options
    Danni C wrote:
    yeah you will be fine. I e-mailed them as I had not received my second e-mail and they said if it shows you have tickets in your profile you have them and that the second e-mail would be sent out nearer to the gig.

Oh ok, phew! thanks for that.

Restless Soul...do the tickets appear in your profile?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options

Yes, but I keep wondering if they are going to disappear soon!
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Options
    Yes, but I keep wondering if they are going to disappear soon!

I imagine if they're in your profile then they'll stay there! Keep asking your sister to check if the money is charged from her card!

• Options

Hi yeah tickets are in profile and got 1st e-mail also charged to CC so hoping OK..

will panik though until the day!!! LOL!!

Hey you live in Leeds also??
  • Options
    The money has gone out of the bank but no email yet :(
  • Options
    Danni C wrote:
    Hi yeah tickets are in profile and got 1st e-mail also charged to CC so hoping OK..

will panik though until the day!!! LOL!!

Hey you live in Leeds also??

Nope, i come from a small town called Fleetwood but i live in Lancaster and go to uni here. My best friend lives in Leeds though!

• Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    I think most of us have had money taken, the tickets are in our profiles and we have had the first email - but I think I have been slightly reassured about the second one so far that no one else has it! I can see there been an almighty queue on the 18th.......

Must admit never had this rigmarole for gig tickets before but if it means that they don't go on ebay, that's a good thing.
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    icemanap wrote:
    I think most of us have had money taken, the tickets are in our profiles and we have had the first email - but I think I have been slightly reassured about the second one so far that no one else has it! I can see there been an almighty queue on the 18th.......

Must admit never had this rigmarole for gig tickets before but if it means that they don't go on ebay, that's a good thing.

Yeah i agree completely. Although i'm still slightly nervous that i haven't received the second email (NOTHING will cure the nerves until im actually AT the show), i know its worth it because those ebay tout scums would sell them for stupid amounts of money.

It's gonna be a crazy show!

• Options
    Well that's ok, cos the details will match up. My prob is that although the address is the same I used my sisters card but forgot to change the name cos it didn't ask for a card name. So now I'm worried!

hey man i am worrying about the exact same thing as you... i used my mum's card.. the addresses are exactly the same but it's still something to worry about, as obviously me and my mum dont have the same name!

hmmm....

edit: just to say i just got my mum to check and ten club has successfully charged her card :D

so yay!! just waiting for that famous 2nd email now! :)
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    hey man i am worrying about the exact same thing as you... i used my mum's card.. the addresses are exactly the same but it's still something to worry about, as obviously me and my mum dont have the same name!

hmmm....

edit: just to say i just got my mum to check and ten club has successfully charged her card :D

Same here. Glad I'm not the only one who has to use their mum's CC :o
  • Options
    goldstargoldstar Posts: 256
    used my dad's card.
    got my 2nd email.
    so you guys should have no problem there.
    especially since the card has been charged.
    sign THE petition!!!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pearljam_to_israel/index.html

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options
    goldstar wrote:
    got my 2nd email..

:eek: :eek:

you sure it was the second one? we're not talking about the one you get when you first purchase the tickets...

if you do have a second email then you're the only guy on the board
    2007 - London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
  • Options
    :eek: :eek:

you sure it was the second one? we're not talking about the one you get when you first purchase the tickets...

if you do have a second email then you're the only guy on the board

shit. my mistake. wrong show. i was talking about munich.
    please accept my humble apologies.
    sign THE petition!!!

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options
    haha no worries man :)
    2007 - London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
  • Options
    in any case,
    if you haven't yet,
    e-mail them about it, just ask if there are any problems etc.

i got a reply after 1 day.
    sign THE petition!!!

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options

hmmm....

That's great, if the payment has gone through then there shouldn't be a problem. I'm still nagging my sister to check her card, she doesn't seem to be as bothered about it as I am. :(
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Options
    nippernipper Posts: 11
    i emailed tenclub
    they said if a ticket order is in your profile you have got the tickets. the 2nd email will be sent closer to the date of the gig.
  • Options
    nipper wrote:
    i emailed tenclub
    they said if a ticket order is in your profile you have got the tickets. the 2nd email will be sent closer to the date of the gig.

Calm down people. If your card was charged & it says it in your Profile, we'll be fine!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    nipper wrote:
    i emailed tenclub

In other words they're still trying to sort out how Wembley are going to handle things. My guess is 'badly' ...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?