How you feeling right now???

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    i'll feel better when the coffee kicks in.

stupid 4am random wake ups :x at least the non sleeping thoughts were entertaining.

nighttime emissions again?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    not like a cubs fan..

i mean..i feel like a winner... :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Better than yesterday
    Better than yesterday
    nice :P
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Better than yesterday
    nice :P
    ;)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Tired....why do I always stay up too damn late? :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    calm
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    So good it should be illegal.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Hungry... really hungry
    cool....
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Tired....why do I always stay up too damn late? :fp:

Suck it up... :roll:
    hmmm
    fan-friggen-tastic :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:
    oh and VGL and SAS :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    oh and VGL and SAS :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Tired, sore and a bit sad.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Shaky and lucky :shock: My medical went really great today, but when I drove home, a big industrial truck hit my car (a Citroen C1) from behind. Nothing really happened to me, but I am somehw still in shock. I've never been in an accident before and I am fearing the neck pains that I'm in for tomorrow ...

People fasten your seatbelts! I did and I think it helped prevent a lot for me today. I have a big red mark on my chest from it.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Shaky and lucky :shock: My medical went really great today, but when I drove home, a big industrial truck hit my car (a Citroen C1) from behind. Nothing really happened to me, but I am somehw still in shock. I've never been in an accident before and I am fearing the neck pains that I'm in for tomorrow ...

People fasten your seatbelts! I did and I think it helped prevent a lot for me today. I have a big red mark on my chest from it.

So pleased it wasn't more serious, but defo see a doctor tomorrow, just to get checked over!
    Take care xxxxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

consider it training for detroit driving.

glad you are ok.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hungry
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited August 2012
    81 wrote:

consider it training for detroit driving.

glad you are ok.

The road was empty! There was a traffic light and it was green and there was a car, but when I came closer I noticed that it didn't move. I hit the brakes and came to a stop, but the truck behind me was too heavy :? I don't even had airbags... My oh my. Exciting day :fp:
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Oh no!!! Glad you're okay and it's over with, but yes do see a doctor as soon as you can just in case!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    cool..watching usa basketball
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh no!!! Glad you're okay and it's over with, but yes do see a doctor as soon as you can just in case!

Yeah, I'm going to see a doc tomorrow :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah, I'm going to see a doc tomorrow :)

good!

do you have insurance? Would the truck driver's insurance cover your medical exam? (yeah, we do all this here) I was rear ended last year, I wasn't in pain until the next day...migraines, nausea, vomiting...not fun.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

good!

do you have insurance? Would the truck driver's insurance cover your medical exam? (yeah, we do all this here) I was rear ended last year, I wasn't in pain until the next day...migraines, nausea, vomiting...not fun.

It was the truck driver's fault, he was too close. His company will have to pay for the damage on the car. I won't have to pay anything. And the medical treatment, if any is needed, will be covered by my health insurance ;). I hope it won't come to migraines, nausea and vomiting, though :? But so far I feel okay.
    confused
    tired
    fooled