How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,492
    Like I wish I was still in bed.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I've felt worse.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I've felt worse.
    And you've looked better.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    I've felt worse.
    #truth
    GoiMTvP.gif
    dankind said:
    I've felt worse.
    #truth
    Nevertheless, it's good to see you, bud.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    I've felt worse.
    #truth
    You too Sir!!  It has been a looooong time.  All good?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    I've felt worse.
    #truth
    Good as can be, I suppose.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    I've felt worse.
    #truth
    Good as can be, I suppose.
    Better than most.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Anxious, worried.
    My GP wants to see me today regarding my blood test results for my cholesterol levels.
    Plus I have an appointment with a psychologist beforehand. New psychologist.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    Anxious, worried.
    My GP wants to see me today regarding my blood test results for my cholesterol levels.

Both appointments have the potential to be beneficial and to help you get on track. Try to see the opportunities there, as well as the potential drawbacks. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Anxious, worried.

Both appointments have the potential to be beneficial and to help you get on track. Try to see the opportunities there, as well as the potential drawbacks. 
    My cholesterol levels have always been a bit too high. Worried I may now be in dangerous territory thus requiring medication.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    And at 7.1, it's in the need to take medication level.
    Starting medication as of today. Or else I can die from a heart attack.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    PJ_Soul said:
    anxious/nervous

So i've worked in retail half my life. It's ok. The job I have now I kinda like. The hours are good but it's retail so the money kinda sucks and I've been thinking of switching careers/jobs for awhile now. Also I def. need more money (credit debt and my car has been giving me problems. So I was thinking about maybe becoming a UPS driver.  They pay pretty well and all.Did have an interview last night which went ok. They asked me to come back for a driving test and get a physical. Never driven a UPS truck or any truck for that matter so kinda worried about that. More worried about the driving part than anything.  I told them i'd come in next Friday to do it.

So how did the driving test go???
    it's actually this Friday.
    So how'd it go? :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,378
    Not so good.. said some things to my mother, i shouldn't..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,899
    23scidoo said:
    Sorry to hear that.  Did these things need to be said?  Apologise if you feel you must.  Or else just chalk it up to this time of the year.  It’s stressful whether you celebrate the holiday season or not.  Shorter days, cooler temperatures and less sunshine can make us all a little crazy.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    23scidoo said:
    Sorry to hear that.  Did these things need to be said?  Apologise if you feel you must.  Or else just chalk it up to this time of the year.  It’s stressful whether you celebrate the holiday season or not.  Shorter days, cooler temperatures and less sunshine can make us all a little crazy.
    Both were in rage..we said things eachother.. something starts small and then boom..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Both were in rage..we said things eachother.. something starts small and then boom..
    I completely understand. I’ve been in a similar situation. Sending you (((hugs))).
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    I completely understand. I’ve been in a similar situation. Sending you (((hugs))).
    Thank you so much..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• 23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    I completely understand. I’ve been in a similar situation. Sending you (((hugs)))
  • 23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    I completely understand. I’ve been in a similar situation. Sending you (((hugs)))
    Me Too! I have been in that rage...i call it kicking the puppy...rest and repair...it is never too late to repair..peace and love to you my brothers and sisters...
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Me Too! I have been in that rage...i call it kicking the puppy...rest and repair...it is never too late to repair..peace and love to you my brothers and sisters...
    It was a better day today..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    It was a better day today..
    Happy to hear it. :):)
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Sounds like me and my mother, must be a southern European thing.
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Sounds like me and my mother, must be a southern European thing.
    Think twice before talk my friend..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,648
    Woke up this morning, laid in bed for awhile. Decided to get up and out to feed my cat and giver her her insulin. Took a few steps then started to black out. Grabbed onto a a door frame,my left foot gave way and i fell flat on my face onto the carpeted floor. Laid there for a few seconds then i realized my nose was bleed profusely. Gathered my senses and went to the bathroom to stop the bleeding and tried to clean my carpet. Nice rug burn on my face if that's possible.

Just weird, never had that happen. Physically fine but mentally wasn't there for awhile. Headache? Vertigo? Stress from co-vid 19? don't know.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Damn, that's scary stuff. Hope everything is alright and you will be ok. 
    Woke up this morning, laid in bed for awhile. Decided to get up and out to feed my cat and giver her her insulin. Took a few steps then started to black out. Grabbed onto a a door frame,my left foot gave way and i fell flat on my face onto the carpeted floor. Laid there for a few seconds then i realized my nose was bleed profusely. Gathered my senses and went to the bathroom to stop the bleeding and tried to clean my carpet. Nice rug burn on my face if that's possible.

Just weird, never had that happen. Physically fine but mentally wasn't there for awhile. Headache? Vertigo? Stress from co-vid 19? don't know.
    Holy crap!  I hope your okay.  Do you have blood pressure problems? Have you been eating regularly and staying hydrated? Be well.

Holy crap!  I hope your okay.  Do you have blood pressure problems? Have you been eating regularly and staying hydrated? Be well.
    no never had any before. Hydrated? That’s what some people were suggesting. Or low blood sugar but never had that before either. Some people were suggesting just sit still for a minute before getting out also.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD

no never had any before. Hydrated? That’s what some people were suggesting. Or low blood sugar but never had that before either. Some people were suggesting just sit still for a minute before getting out also.

no my ears have been ringing non-stop for a few weeks. Not sure if it is related to this.

Also around the same time that i blacked I remember watching tv one night and felt/heard something weird near near my ear. I thought it was in my hair though. Didn't really think anything of it until recently. Should check it out though.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • I finish work at lunchtime tomorrow and I'm then off work for a whole week. I'm already gearing up for some chilled out birthday celebrations ♡♡♡