Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    hedonist said:

deadendp said:

Went to see Metallica open the new Royal Arena i København last night. Unfortunately James was sick and could barely sing. They nearly called it a night after about 6 songs. A little disappointing but sure these things happen

I'm sorry! Ben from Band of Horses was super sick for the Cleveland concert in November, even needing to sit for a few, but he rocked out a full concert. They did a fantastic job. He did postpone the following evening due to illness.
    My very first PJ show in October 2000, four months after Roskilde and Ed was sick. God bless him - and his bandmates - they blew it the holyfuck out of that arena.

Jenny, sorry. I love that you're a Metallica fan though :)
    Metallica are my favourite band :smile: Though I have to admit, I think Muse have ruined all other live gigs for me, as nobody can match them :tongue:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    excited & optimistic
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    So happy for Anthony Hamilton :smile: After so many years slogging away, he finally gets his first ranking tournament win!
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Like my stomach is going to explode. Chili Cook-Off at work today
  • Options
    Refreshed and excited to get back to work!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Frustrated. Can't sleep. And somewhat sad, though I don't know why.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

I hope you will feel better soon !!!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

I hate that.. that sadness that seeps up, and soon you're swooning in sorrow. I
    Hope that you are able to fight it off, and let joy win the day.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    Good, and self-conscious, lol. There was just a little surprise party thrown for me at the office for my 15-year anniversary working at the university. Very nice of everyone, and there was a huge spread of donuts, muffins, coffee, etc ... of course my "acceptance speech" was crap, which is why I feel self-conscious. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

Yes, I hate it too. Especially when there's no reason for it. I feel better now. Thank you both. :hug:
  • Options

Annafalk said:

Yes, I hate it too. Especially when there's no reason for it. I feel better now. Thank you both. :hug:
    :hug:
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,920
    PJ_Soul said:

Good, and self-conscious, lol. There was just a little surprise party thrown for me at the office for my 15-year anniversary working at the university. Very nice of everyone, and there was a huge spread of donuts, muffins, coffee, etc ... of course my "acceptance speech" was crap, which is why I feel self-conscious. :lol:

Happy Anniversary! Are you at UBC or SFU?

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Congrats, PJ!

Here...letting it all wash away :)

This is my favorite version of one of my favorite songs.

It brings me peace. And smiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jgzkn5SPC0
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Shit.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Bruised and hurting all over, now that I'm finally sober. These are the results of going out in high heels, with a shitfaced friend, and not having the core strength to stay upright every time she pulled me down.
  • Options

Bruised and hurting all over, now that I'm finally sober. These are the results of going out in high heels, with a shitfaced friend, and not having the core strength to stay upright every time she pulled me down.

:-(

I really hope this girl can figure out what she needs in a much less caustic manner. You are an amazing soul. Your kindness is inspiring, and strikes awe in me. I think you and I are like the characters from that movie Unbreakable.. only with goodness in stead of frailty/invincibility.. you are much too kind.. I am much too mean.. lol gotta find a balance..
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    Lethargic. Just didn't want to wake up this morning.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Trying to figure out why I'm in my wife's dog house yet again.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

I really hope this girl can figure out what she needs in a much less caustic manner. You are an amazing soul. Your kindness is inspiring, and strikes awe in me. I think you and I are like the characters from that movie Unbreakable.. only with goodness in stead of frailty/invincibility.. you are much too kind.. I am much too mean.. lol gotta find a balance..
    Thank you, Tree. I'll be blatantly honest...she finally texted me this morning with her usual apology and I haven't been able to answer back and doubt I will at all. I can't say what I want to say because I became filled rage over what she put me through this last time. She risked all that is dear to me and put me in so much risk I can't even put it into words. But I know if I tell her how violated she made me feel, she may harm herself. So I'm putting up my fences, setting harsh boundaries and praying she finds the help she needs. Not just finds it, but accepts it. That is my kind act towards her at this point. Because no one, and I do mean no one, messes with my family or puts them at risk without me stepping in and shutting that shit down!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,920

Lethargic. Just didn't want to wake up this morning.

Preach! Feeling the same.

Trying to figure out why I'm in my wife's dog house yet again.

Yeah, good luck. Sometimes we just wake up in a mood. I did the other day. Apologised afterwards.

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options

Thank you, Tree. I'll be blatantly honest...she finally texted me this morning with her usual apology and I haven't been able to answer back and doubt I will at all. I can't say what I want to say because I became filled rage over what she put me through this last time. She risked all that is dear to me and put me in so much risk I can't even put it into words. But I know if I tell her how violated she made me feel, she may harm herself. So I'm putting up my fences, setting harsh boundaries and praying she finds the help she needs. Not just finds it, but accepts it. That is my kind act towards her at this point. Because no one, and I do mean no one, messes with my family or puts them at risk without me stepping in and shutting that shit down!
    Good girl.. I know I didn't learn til everyone cut me off..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,511
    Angry
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

Angry

• Options
    Pensive
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,511

23scidoo said:

Angry

More angry today WH!!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

Angry

More angry today WH!!!!!
    Anger can be productive. Hope it is for you, 23.
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

Angry

More angry today WH!!!!!
    What's up ?
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

Angry

More angry today WH!!!!!
    What's up ?
    I'm sorry to hear this. What's up?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    pretty good....excited & nervous...more excited than nervous, I think.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Annafalk said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

Angry

More angry today WH!!!!!
    What's up ?
    I'm sorry to hear this. What's up?
    :) I was just wondering why he was angry.
    I hope all is well with you WH and that 23scidoo is having a better day today!
    Post edited by Annafalk on